My ascension

Wannabe_PrettyBoy

Wannabe_PrettyBoy

Gold
Wow looks really do matter. At first I thought this site just overrated looks bc you guys are all aspie, but nope, they are virtually all that matters. This was me a year ago
49772A0A 2BE9 4805 9E44 B469362068B4
I was a fat pale ass motherfucker. no good looking girls showed any attention to me.I was a fat pale ass motherfucker. My haircut looked like shit. I had a few friends but they were all aspie, and I’m pretty sure I am aspie myself. Only thing I had going for me was being 6 foot 2. I saw my one jacked Manlet friend get attention from all the girls. Let’s just say I was a nobody, and I was sick of it, so I stumbled upon this site. Quarantine hit, and I knew I needed a change. All I can say is thanks guys!!
66F4ACA4 1CD4 4A2B BB8B 2CE2455E4B24
This is me now. Ignore my cringy work uniform. Life is GREAT!!! Through leanmaxxing tanning skinmaxxing dying my eyebrows and gymcelling I have ascended. Not to be cocky, but I’d like to say I’m fairly good looking now. Maybe not by PSL standards, but by irl standards.Everybody wants to be friends with me now. EVERYBODY!! I finally done shit with a girl, first time, and she was a high tier Becky JB!! Every girl wants to be friends with me at work. Constant IOIs. I am complimented every single day!! Every single day!! Every single hour almost at work. A Stacey at work texts me now, and always talks to me (and calls me cute)Girls constantly touch me now. All the popular kids from high school are texting me, I have dozens of friends now. Every time I walk out of the house their is a dopamine rush. After I got my haircut at the barber they asked for me to take my picture to put on their website. I have abs now too. To go along with being 6 foot 2 with incredible frame. I’ve become a nicer person because everyone is nice to be, but I also know how to use my looks to get things that I want. I am happier than I have ever been. Jesus I can’t wait until school starts again, if only for stupid covid. Senior years gonna be a rush!! All the JBs that rejected me are gonna be feeling a huge regret 😂😂. The weirdest thing about is that my aspieness has become a HALO!! Like wtf!! Literally people seem to be drawn to my social awkwardness. I say an awkward joke and girls just giggle and say I’m so cute :). Like what.But I am extroverted now. I used to be introverted. guys, looksmaxxinh is everything, I no longer have to cope. Jesus life is great!!

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: BrahminBoss, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Deleted member 4464 and 42 others
"Gne gne i personnalitymaxxed"
SPAIN

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: malignant, sytyl, benchortable and 7 others
Yeah yeah yeah.
But did you take a shower, bro?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, slayer69, mulattomaxxer and 5 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1707, Deleted, Deleted member 6400 and 8 others
Dn rd but good job!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4464, DutchPrettyBoy, 5'8manlet and 7 others
Good job my man! Feels good to see a user here ascended, it's an inspiration for all of us.
Just small tip you should try minoxidil/ rogaine for the eyebrow, I used it for ~ 1 year and my brows are thicker and my lashes got longer as well somehow despite not applied directly to it. No side effect whatsoever.

• +1
Reactions: PYT, mulattomaxxer, SPFromNY914 and 3 others
Very bad haircut, and wtf is this black shirt :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: Slayerino
where is the ascension you boneless peanut cranium delusional fuck

im caging to your subhuman fwhr and golden bridge tier philtrum as i write this

giphy.gif

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Fetnite, CursedOne and 23 others
Through leanmaxxing tanning skinmaxxing dying my eyebrows and gymcelling I have ascended. Not to be cocky, but I’d like to say I’m fairly good looking now. Maybe not by PSL standards, but by irl standards.Everybody wants to be friends with me now. EVERYBODY!! I finally done shit with a girl, first time, and she was a high tier Becky JB!! Every girl wants to be friends with me at work. Constant IOIs. I am complimented every single day!! Every single day!! Every single hour almost at work. A Stacey at work texts me now, and always talks to me (and calls me cute)Girls constantly touch me now. All the popular kids from high school are texting me, I have dozens of friends now. Every time I walk out of the house their is a dopamine rush. After I got my haircut at the barber they asked for me to take my picture to put on their website. I have abs now too. To go along with being 6 foot 2 with incredible frame. I’ve become a nicer person because everyone is nice to be, but I also know how to use my looks to get things that I want. I am happier than I have ever been. Jesus I can’t wait until school starts again, if only for stupid covid. Senior years gonna be a rush!! All the JBs that rejected me are gonna be feeling a huge regret 😂😂. The weirdest thing about is that my aspieness has become a HALO!! Like wtf!! Literally people seem to be drawn to my social awkwardness. I say an awkward joke and girls just giggle and say I’m so cute :). Like what.But I am extroverted now. I used to be introverted. guys, looksmaxxinh is everything, I no longer have to cope. Jesus life is great!!
larp

Wow looks really do matter. At first I thought this site just overrated looks bc you guys are all aspie, but nope, they are virtually all that matters. This was me a year ago View attachment 559204I was a fat pale ass motherfucker. no good looking girls showed any attention to me.I was a fat pale ass motherfucker. My haircut looked like shit. I had a few friends but they were all aspie, and I’m pretty sure I am aspie myself. Only thing I had going for me was being 6 foot 2. I saw my one jacked Manlet friend get attention from all the girls. Let’s just say I was a nobody, and I was sick of it, so I stumbled upon this site. Quarantine hit, and I knew I needed a change. All I can say is thanks guys!!View attachment 559213 This is me now. Ignore my cringy work uniform. Life is GREAT!!! Through leanmaxxing tanning skinmaxxing dying my eyebrows and gymcelling I have ascended. Not to be cocky, but I’d like to say I’m fairly good looking now. Maybe not by PSL standards, but by irl standards.Everybody wants to be friends with me now. EVERYBODY!! I finally done shit with a girl, first time, and she was a high tier Becky JB!! Every girl wants to be friends with me at work. Constant IOIs. I am complimented every single day!! Every single day!! Every single hour almost at work. A Stacey at work texts me now, and always talks to me (and calls me cute)Girls constantly touch me now. All the popular kids from high school are texting me, I have dozens of friends now. Every time I walk out of the house their is a dopamine rush. After I got my haircut at the barber they asked for me to take my picture to put on their website. I have abs now too. To go along with being 6 foot 2 with incredible frame. I’ve become a nicer person because everyone is nice to be, but I also know how to use my looks to get things that I want. I am happier than I have ever been. Jesus I can’t wait until school starts again, if only for stupid covid. Senior years gonna be a rush!! All the JBs that rejected me are gonna be feeling a huge regret 😂😂. The weirdest thing about is that my aspieness has become a HALO!! Like wtf!! Literally people seem to be drawn to my social awkwardness. I say an awkward joke and girls just giggle and say I’m so cute :). Like what.But I am extroverted now. I used to be introverted. guys, looksmaxxinh is everything, I no longer have to cope. Jesus life is great!!
What the fuck did you do to get your face lean like that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8744 and Deleted member 6695
I am glad you ascended bro! Keep up the good work. Also keep personality maxing and looks maxing!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695
Thanks for sharing this with the class OP

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slayerino, Deleted member 7125, Deleted member 4797 and 2 others
I am mirin!
Just change hairstyle though
And Dont listen to the people on here that are rude, you have looksmaxxed more than they have being on here

• +1
Reactions: PYT, Mateusz74, Incoming and 3 others
Dude looksmaxed and reported as life is changes for him
People: "you ugly shit, you didn't ascended you still shit"

Wtf is wrong with people in this forum... Oh yeah, they are on this forum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4464, brainded, CursedOne and 21 others
  • +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, brainded, Amnesia and 3 others
mogs me

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Wannabe_PrettyBoy
i
Very bad haircut, and wtf is this black shirt :ROFLMAO:
That’s my work uniform😂😂and I got anout 20 compliments on the haircut yesterday so, I’m just speaking from my experience :). Looks a hell of a lot better than curtains on me and it hides my natural widows peak that I’ve had my whole life, plus it looks really good when grown out in my opinion.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695

They think you have to be perfect or need plastic surgery but that isn’t the case for a lot of people in my opinion. I mean, they can still think I’m ugly, and I probably am by PSL standards, but I am good enough looking in my area to be considered attractive by most normies.

• +1
Reactions: PYT, mulattomaxxer, alex569 and 2 others
I am mirin!
Just change hairstyle though
And Dont listen to the people on here that are rude, you have looksmaxxed more than they have being on here
Appreciate it man! I just speak from current real life experience, these are real things that are happening to me. You don’t need to look like a supermodel to be attractive to most normies. Softmaxxing can be legit.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: PYT, kebabcoper and Deleted member 6695
Can you post better selfies. This one prob isnt doing u justice

You are very slightly above average. Here I ascended you into Chadhood :
A7D22E39 A813 4B00 A84D 7CF57D46F714

And this is achievable btw.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Deleted member 6400, balding17yomanletcel and 1 other person
You are very slightly above average. Here I ascended you into Chadhood :
View attachment 559642
And this is achievable btw.
In this morph he is not even near chad. Small narrow face, long philtrum, bad lower lip.
Average normie that can get a cute gf. Miles away from slaying hot girls.

Appreciate it man! I just speak from current real life experience, these are real things that are happening to me. You don’t need to look like a supermodel to be attractive to most normies. Softmaxxing can be legit.
Only p in v counts. The question is: are you getting laid with attractive girls? yes or no? People are complimenting you, because you looked like shit 1 year ago. That doesnt mean they want your dick in their holes. Compliments are worth nothing.

Last edited:
In this morph he is not even near chad. Small narrow face, long philtrum, bad lower lip.
Average normie that can get a cute gf. Miles away from slaying hot girls.

Only p in v counts. The question is: are you getting laid with attractive girls? yes or no? Compliments are worth nothing.
He is at least high tier Chadlite and can slay easily.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873

It seems there are plenty of morons and weirdos here....

They think you have to be perfect or need plastic surgery but that isn’t the case for a lot of people in my opinion. I mean, they can still think I’m ugly, and I probably am by PSL standards, but I am good enough looking in my area to be considered attractive by most normies.
You improved quite a bit, the effort paid off.

philtrumcel but good ascension

Grow your hair out a lot and become a TikTok prettyboy

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne, SPFromNY914 and Wannabe_PrettyBoy
where is the ascension you boneless peanut cranium delusional fuck

im caging to your subhuman fwhr and golden bridge tier philtrum as i write this

giphy.gif
Seriously, this.

Where the fuck is the ascension?

• +1
Reactions: maxmendietta
holy shit, you look like giga chad now
Situation

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 502
dude he took a selfie which distorts his ratios, his face will look wider IRL, stop spreading this autism here, but yeah higher fwhr is always better

so OP post more pictures or the texts girls send you tbh @Wannabe_PrettyBoy
7DB44C48 9112 4D73 9935 5AF1BA4D3D50
I took this picture bc I like the lightning was giving me hollow cheeks😂so it is lightning fraud. But I think this gives you a more accurate idea of my fwhr. Most of the texts I get are on Snapchat from girls however, so the chats don’t save plus they can see if you screenshot them😂 also this was when my hair was a little longer.

View attachment 559819 I took this picture bc I like the lightning was giving me hollow cheeks😂so it is lightning fraud. But I think this gives you a more accurate idea of my fwhr. Most of the texts I get are on Snapchat from girls however, so the chats don’t save plus they can see if you screenshot them😂 also this was when my hair was a little longer.
yeah it's fine but looks like your neck is thin, anyways you get IRL attention from foids which is the point of ascending anyway

• +1
Reactions: Wannabe_PrettyBoy
Don't listen to these retards, brother. You have improved alot.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4464, Tall, PYT and 2 others
Wow looks really do matter. At first I thought this site just overrated looks bc you guys are all aspie, but nope, they are virtually all that matters. This was me a year ago View attachment 559204I was a fat pale ass motherfucker. no good looking girls showed any attention to me.I was a fat pale ass motherfucker. My haircut looked like shit. I had a few friends but they were all aspie, and I’m pretty sure I am aspie myself. Only thing I had going for me was being 6 foot 2. I saw my one jacked Manlet friend get attention from all the girls. Let’s just say I was a nobody, and I was sick of it, so I stumbled upon this site. Quarantine hit, and I knew I needed a change. All I can say is thanks guys!!View attachment 559213 This is me now. Ignore my cringy work uniform. Life is GREAT!!! Through leanmaxxing tanning skinmaxxing dying my eyebrows and gymcelling I have ascended. Not to be cocky, but I’d like to say I’m fairly good looking now. Maybe not by PSL standards, but by irl standards.Everybody wants to be friends with me now. EVERYBODY!! I finally done shit with a girl, first time, and she was a high tier Becky JB!! Every girl wants to be friends with me at work. Constant IOIs. I am complimented every single day!! Every single day!! Every single hour almost at work. A Stacey at work texts me now, and always talks to me (and calls me cute)Girls constantly touch me now. All the popular kids from high school are texting me, I have dozens of friends now. Every time I walk out of the house their is a dopamine rush. After I got my haircut at the barber they asked for me to take my picture to put on their website. I have abs now too. To go along with being 6 foot 2 with incredible frame. I’ve become a nicer person because everyone is nice to be, but I also know how to use my looks to get things that I want. I am happier than I have ever been. Jesus I can’t wait until school starts again, if only for stupid covid. Senior years gonna be a rush!! All the JBs that rejected me are gonna be feeling a huge regret 😂😂. The weirdest thing about is that my aspieness has become a HALO!! Like wtf!! Literally people seem to be drawn to my social awkwardness. I say an awkward joke and girls just giggle and say I’m so cute :). Like what.But I am extroverted now. I used to be introverted. guys, looksmaxxinh is everything, I no longer have to cope. Jesus life is great!!

You had good bone development to start tbqh hopefully surgery can emulate your maxilla

good job bro

@maxmendietta

giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot
Just be tall, white, and not repulsive looking to have a happy life theory :feelsbadman:

Nice skin bro

and congrats on your results tbh
LOOKS MATTER

• +1
Reactions: Wannabe_PrettyBoy
I ask again.... are you getting laid with attractive girls... yes or no? If no (like i assume), you are not ascended!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: maxmendietta and Slayerino