My ascension

Wow looks really do matter. At first I thought this site just overrated looks bc you guys are all aspie, but nope, they are virtually all that matters. This was me a year ago View attachment 559204I was a fat pale ass motherfucker. no good looking girls showed any attention to me.I was a fat pale ass motherfucker. My haircut looked like shit. I had a few friends but they were all aspie, and I’m pretty sure I am aspie myself. Only thing I had going for me was being 6 foot 2. I saw my one jacked Manlet friend get attention from all the girls. Let’s just say I was a nobody, and I was sick of it, so I stumbled upon this site. Quarantine hit, and I knew I needed a change. All I can say is thanks guys!!View attachment 559213 This is me now. Ignore my cringy work uniform. Life is GREAT!!! Through leanmaxxing tanning skinmaxxing dying my eyebrows and gymcelling I have ascended. Not to be cocky, but I’d like to say I’m fairly good looking now. Maybe not by PSL standards, but by irl standards.Everybody wants to be friends with me now. EVERYBODY!! I finally done shit with a girl, first time, and she was a high tier Becky JB!! Every girl wants to be friends with me at work. Constant IOIs. I am complimented every single day!! Every single day!! Every single hour almost at work. A Stacey at work texts me now, and always talks to me (and calls me cute)Girls constantly touch me now. All the popular kids from high school are texting me, I have dozens of friends now. Every time I walk out of the house their is a dopamine rush. After I got my haircut at the barber they asked for me to take my picture to put on their website. I have abs now too. To go along with being 6 foot 2 with incredible frame. I’ve become a nicer person because everyone is nice to be, but I also know how to use my looks to get things that I want. I am happier than I have ever been. Jesus I can’t wait until school starts again, if only for stupid covid. Senior years gonna be a rush!! All the JBs that rejected me are gonna be feeling a huge regret 😂😂. The weirdest thing about is that my aspieness has become a HALO!! Like wtf!! Literally people seem to be drawn to my social awkwardness. I say an awkward joke and girls just giggle and say I’m so cute :). Like what.But I am extroverted now. I used to be introverted. guys, looksmaxxinh is everything, I no longer have to cope. Jesus life is great!!
Untitled 1

Here, I fucking ascended you absolute faggot! Don't ever talk about ascension if you don't look like this!

@balding17yomanletcel

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 502, maxmendietta, balding17yomanletcel and 2 others
Every girl wants to be friends with me at work. Constant IOIs. I am complimented every single day!! Every single day!! Every single hour almost at work. A Stacey at work texts me now, and always talks to me (and calls me cute)Girls constantly touch me now. All the popular kids from high school are texting me, I have dozens of friends now. Every time I walk out of the house their is a dopamine rush.

HE IS BARELY PSL4 - 4.5 MAX WITH DECENT SKIN BUT NARROW BONELESS FACE AND TALKING ABOUT IOIS EVERY HOUR LIKE IF HE WAS 1997 LEONARDO DICAPRIO LMAO

YEA HE LOOKSMAXXED A BIT BUT THESE PARTS OF TEXT ARE JUST TALES JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, malignant, maxmendietta and 2 others
women can tell your personality got better

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
HE IS BARELY PSL4 - 4.5 MAX WITH DECENT SKIN BUT NARROW BONELESS FACE AND TALKING ABOUT IOIS EVERY HOUR LIKE IF HE WAS 1997 LEONARDO DICAPRIO LMAO

YEA HE LOOKSMAXXED A BIT BUT THESE PARTS OF TEXT ARE JUST TALES JFL
I imagine if more people had actually read OP's post (I didn't either) he would be roasted insanely hard by way more users

now it's just Max' tame insults

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Over
I imagine if more people had actually read OP's post (I didn't either) he would be roasted insanely hard by way more users

now it's just Max' tame insults
He probably thinks women passing by him on the street or looking at him because he looks at them first mean iois or one coworker being nice to him is ioi to him too jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CursedOne, RAITEIII and Slayerino
He probably thinks women passing by him on the street or looking at him because he looks at them first mean iois or one coworker being nice to him is ioi to him too jfl
Or just the narcissism delusions

• +1
Reactions: Taylorswift and Over
just be tall and white theory

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
Good job op for looksmaxxing. You look much better

• +1
Reactions: Wannabe_PrettyBoy
Dude looksmaxed and reported as life is changes for him
People: "you ugly shit, you didn't ascended you still shit"

Wtf is wrong with people in this forum... Oh yeah, they are on this forum
Don't sweat it man. The incels that are hating will never get right

Mirin the ascension bro. Good job on the softmaxxing.

• +1
From PSL 3.75 to PSL 5. Good job brother

• +1
THE PICS DIDNT LOAD FIRST CAUSE OF MY MOBILE DATA SO I READ THE TEXT AND LEGIT THOUGHT YOU WOULD BE SOME 6.5 PSL GIGA SLAYER.

AS SOON AS I WAS HOME AND CONNECTED TO WIFI I I OPENED MY BROWSER AND DIDNT BELIEVE MY EYES.

MOTHERFUCKER DO YOU LIVE IN SOME VIRTUAL REALITY.
YOU ARE 4.75 PSL IF I AM GENEROUS. NOWHERE NEAR BEING APPROACHED DAILY AND COMPLIMENTED EVERY HOUR.

I AM IN UTTER DISBELIEF ABOUT YOUR DELUSION.

EXPECTED THIS 106423356gggg

GOT THIS 1589933506545

• JFL
Reactions: Dylan2, Copemaxxing and maxmendietta
Wow looks really do matter. At first I thought this site just overrated looks bc you guys are all aspie, but nope, they are virtually all that matters. This was me a year ago View attachment 559204I was a fat pale ass motherfucker. no good looking girls showed any attention to me.I was a fat pale ass motherfucker. My haircut looked like shit. I had a few friends but they were all aspie, and I’m pretty sure I am aspie myself. Only thing I had going for me was being 6 foot 2. I saw my one jacked Manlet friend get attention from all the girls. Let’s just say I was a nobody, and I was sick of it, so I stumbled upon this site. Quarantine hit, and I knew I needed a change. All I can say is thanks guys!!View attachment 559213 This is me now. Ignore my cringy work uniform. Life is GREAT!!! Through leanmaxxing tanning skinmaxxing dying my eyebrows and gymcelling I have ascended. Not to be cocky, but I’d like to say I’m fairly good looking now. Maybe not by PSL standards, but by irl standards.Everybody wants to be friends with me now. EVERYBODY!! I finally done shit with a girl, first time, and she was a high tier Becky JB!! Every girl wants to be friends with me at work. Constant IOIs. I am complimented every single day!! Every single day!! Every single hour almost at work. A Stacey at work texts me now, and always talks to me (and calls me cute)Girls constantly touch me now. All the popular kids from high school are texting me, I have dozens of friends now. Every time I walk out of the house their is a dopamine rush. After I got my haircut at the barber they asked for me to take my picture to put on their website. I have abs now too. To go along with being 6 foot 2 with incredible frame. I’ve become a nicer person because everyone is nice to be, but I also know how to use my looks to get things that I want. I am happier than I have ever been. Jesus I can’t wait until school starts again, if only for stupid covid. Senior years gonna be a rush!! All the JBs that rejected me are gonna be feeling a huge regret 😂😂. The weirdest thing about is that my aspieness has become a HALO!! Like wtf!! Literally people seem to be drawn to my social awkwardness. I say an awkward joke and girls just giggle and say I’m so cute :). Like what.But I am extroverted now. I used to be introverted. guys, looksmaxxinh is everything, I no longer have to cope. Jesus life is great!!
Lifefuel

• +1
People like you give me hope, thank you very much for posting

• +1
Reactions: Wannabe_PrettyBoy and JuanaTheMasterCoreIn
Build more muscle. What'd you do for your skin/what's your skincare routine

The morph did not changed the gay alien skull shape enough.
Bildschirmfoto 2020 08 02 um 140523
IMG 5890

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia
From subhuman to subhuman.

where is the ascension you boneless peanut cranium delusional fuck

im caging to your subhuman fwhr and golden bridge tier philtrum as i write this

giphy.gif
my sides hurt holy fuck

How was your life before ? How did people treat you?

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper
Pretty good job dude, work paid off big time.

Well you happy its what matters xd

I shed a tear reading this.. very inspirational

huge leanmax ascension

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4464, CursedOne and Wannabe_PrettyBoy
How was your life before ? How did people treat you?
I was treated like a loser at school, constantly made fun of, taken advantage of. Had about 4 friends who all had aspbergers, or other mental issues. Friends with no girls. They didn’t even want to talk to me. Now I have several friends who are all popular , and am friends with many girls, most of which are very attractive. I still have the same socially awkward personality but people seem not to care. I am more positive and extroverted now, because I receive much more attention and validation. I may not be looking like a model, as people on this site think I do to be considered attractive, but I am also haloed immensely by being 6 foot 2 and broad shouldered.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6497
Build more muscle. What'd you do for your skin/what's your skincare routine
I just use an acne cream you can get at Walgreens. Get the medicated kind it works much better and makes my skin glow. Apply it on an electric scrub brush in the shower. Works like a charm. Clear skin in just a few days.

View attachment 560151

Here, I fucking ascended you absolute faggot! Don't ever talk about ascension if you don't look like this!

@balding17yomanletcel
my nigga slayerino is back, why wont you morph me so I can try to achieve the result?
Im not coping like this dude, Im actual trying to get looking better to all surgeries that is out there

Last edited:
I was treated like a loser at school, constantly made fun of, taken advantage of. Had about 4 friends who all had aspbergers, or other mental issues. Friends with no girls. They didn’t even want to talk to me. Now I have several friends who are all popular , and am friends with many girls, most of which are very attractive. I still have the same socially awkward personality but people seem not to care. I am more positive and extroverted now, because I receive much more attention and validation. I may not be looking like a model, as people on this site think I do to be considered attractive, but I am also haloed immensely by being 6 foot 2 and broad shouldered.
Good for you bro . When you looksmaxed how old were you?

• +1
I would seriously consider training neck. Don't listen to the haters everything is relative, The guys on here who can't fathom the fact that they will never going to look like a model will rot. It is about being better in every way each year, and the greater the margins the greater the returns.

People really do sleep on the simplest things. These are all a year apart. Skin and Lean do a bunch. Also just get a haircut applies to the last picture.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-08-04 at 2.59.03 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-08-04 at 2.59.03 AM.png
    860.9 KB · Views: 7
  • Screen Shot 2020-08-04 at 2.59.14 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-08-04 at 2.59.14 AM.png
    456.8 KB · Views: 10
  • Screen Shot 2020-08-04 at 2.59.31 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-08-04 at 2.59.31 AM.png
    1 MB · Views: 11
tbh this sounds like a larp but lets say you are telling the truth
congrats on fixing the way you look, btw there are still things you can do, dont listen to the fags here saying you didnt do shit because it doesnt matter what basement dwellers think its attractive on a retarded forum, but it matters what foids are attracted to, if what you are saying is true then you did a pretty good job