My attempt to dickpill my therapist

D

Deleted member 1182

just a man with a dick
thread continuation of https://looksmax.org/threads/should...st-that-i-have-a-microdick.16500/#post-312765
she didnt laugh at me as expected (although i wanted her to laugh) but it was an interesting conversation i basically said to her why dicklets are doomed to a life
of sexless suffering but she said that her cousin is going to marry one but she did say he was tall and average face and that he was a dicklet and told me to see "real life examples" (note i didnt ask what their definition of "small" was so she could mean average) so i basically lost the argument because i dont have irl examples and the rest was me trying to come back with counter arguments but i failed ngl im a complete autist but she motivated me to do something im gona fucking go out there find a woman
and get rejected because of my face or even dick if it gets to that point i WILL dickpill her one way or the other.. But for real now if there is something i learned after that session was that word does get around how did she now her cousins husband has a small dick? rumors spread big dicked people can not be incel by default so stop coping and go out there to slay faggots

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel, RichardSpencel, dogtown and 2 others
If she really wanted to help you then she would spread her legs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RedRiser, TheChosenChad, razerftw and 8 others
If she really wanted to help you then she would spread her legs
Legit bro she calls herself a doctor but refuses to help this young man

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, RichardSpencel, kobecel and 5 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Insomniac
jfl @ seeing a foid therapist, or one in general.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1551, kobecel and Extra Chromosome
She larped that story about her cousin marrying a dickcel or maybe his dick was just average not enough to satisfy the whore

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad and RichardSpencel
She larped that story about her cousin marrying a dickcel or maybe his dick was just average not enough to satisfy the whore
most likely that have been the case but the moral of the story is she refuses to believe me because i dont have irl experiences but i will get to prove her wrong if thats the last thing im going to do

"teehee he was only 7 inches"

:feelsrope:

• +1
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 470, RichardSpencel, kobecel and 3 others
^this

trying to dickpill a foid is even more retarded
i know but i extracted interesting information out of that session ngl im motivated to find a woman and get rejected because of my dick now just to prove her wrong

What about dickmaxxing instead of fucking whining all day?

• +1
  • WTF
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 470, RichardSpencel, kobecel and 3 others
She's right though, there's no example of a small dick guy being rejected for his dick

because all the dickcels rope before they have a chance to disappoint their oneitis

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and RichardSpencel
But for real now if there is something i learned after that session was that word does get around how did she now her cousins husband has a small dick? rumors spread big dicked people can not be incel by default so stop coping and go out there to slay faggots
Damn this really fucked me up

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Deleted member 656
What about dickmaxxing instead of fucking whining all day?
based and dickmaxxxpilled
i actually cant buy any dickmaxing products or do surgery if my doctor wont aprove them but i am currently losing weight so theres that