My Back (Jfl@steroidcopers)

D

Deleted member 1551

Platinum

6 year Training 4 Times a week 82 kg 1.78 12% bf ( good lightning and Pump ) . You can build a lot of muscle without using roids. If you want to loose your hair , get cancer,bitchtits,depression,roidrage,bigger internal organs, Heart and liver diseases, small balls shit skin feel free to take the easy route and roid. Stop promoting that shit esp for teens they are easy to influence

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Deleted member 483, Absi and 5 others
View attachment 45675
6 year Training 4 Times a week 82 kg 1.78 12% bf ( good lightning and Pump ) . You can build a lot of muscle without using roids. If you want to loose your hair , get cancer,bitchtits,depression,roidrage,bigger internal organs, Heart and liver diseases, small balls shit skin feel free to take the easy route and roid. Stop promoting that shit esp for teens they are easy to influence
mogs me

didnt read

• +1
Reactions: Autist and impure666
rows and pull ups me

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1551
Nice progress mang lad

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1551 and Sizzurp
Well done brudda

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1551
6 years bro

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Autist and Deleted member 245
roid would let u have that in 8 months-1.5 years probably with better gains. and you wouldnt have to bulk, cut. im natty too but you cant deny that roids are superior in terms of time.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Autist and Deleted member 245
Nice to hear tbh. I always thought one can achieve a good lean physique natty, but not really a big one. I still think I won't achieve as much as you natty because of my genes but I also would rather stay natty and healthy.
Did you have the most progress in the first 2-3 years and the other 3 years were only about maintaining and slightly improving the physique or was your progress after 3 years of training significant?

lol @ 6 years. or i can look like that after a couple of cycles

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, fobos, Autist and 2 others
Yeah, 6 years to get big... That's like the amount of time one could've been wage slaving to fix their fucking face.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Absi and Autist
Shit thread

Rate section

• +1
Reactions: Autist and itsoverbuddyboyo