My best sexual experience to date

mogstar

mogstar

Best was when I came over to her after a shower all clean and I trimmed my body hair very closely and she was out of the shower all freshly shaved.

We were together years but this stood out, there was a charge this night, I don't know why. I think it was because I started making her give me more head after she said she wanted more pussy licking and I took full advantage of her mouth.

Basically started off with her kissing me while sliding up and down on my bare dick, so that got me going. Then she kissed her way down my body and started sucking like a champ, spared no expense, blow job with all the trimmings, ball sucking and all.

While she was doing that I was grabbing her hair and guiding her mouth up and down while she played with my balls and I slowly fingered her from behind to tease her up.

Then when I could feel her moans on my dick, I put it all the way in and she loved it, then I grabbed her by her hips and basically swung her pussy onto my face and she just grinded up and down muh face. Hot. It lead to tongue fucking her and she was squealing on my dick, she could barely concentrate, so I started mouth fucking her.

We sort of knew that we needed to fuck at the same time and she just hopped off my face and sat on my dick, just slipped right in. I usually build it up a lot, but we just started fucking like animals while she licked her juices off my face. Sexy as fuck.

We fucked in so many positions, I put my finger in her butt and she was going wild, we'd only started doing it and it was still new and exciting. Then I pulled out after she came on my dick and I came in her mouth for the first time. Took it like a champ and swallowed.

Damn. Sexy girl.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 10913, Deleted member 5746, lutte and 10 others
Tales from the slums of Algarve

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 439, Deleted member 5746, lutte and 8 others
Tales from Moor land

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7902, lutte, onnysk and 6 others
If my wife isnt like this im roping

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: onnysk, Deleted member 275 and mogstar
How tall are you

• +1
Reactions: mogstar
Christian Bale GIF by PeacockTV

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, Hector, onnysk and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, Deleted member 6997, Deleted member 2403 and 1 other person
I read all of this and then pictured your eye area again and it made me feel all grossed out.
Jk bro jk

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, WadlowMaxxing and mogstar
I read all of this and then pictured your eye area again and it made me feel all grossed out.
Jk bro jk
[ISPOILER]
CE048CF1 0A3E 4C03 B0EA 0A81467C7989
[/ISPOILER]

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2214
Fabrications of alleged falsehoods and fictional creations from the Lisbon asylum for the mentally deranged

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Norwooder, Deleted member 5746, lutte and 5 others
@ddristhebestgermany que achas ?

tales from the "height doesn't matter" poster

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
if not tales this shit got me visual like foids after reading some sex fantasies

You're telling me you don't look like your avi??

how big is your dick

Best was when I came over to her after a shower all clean and I trimmed my body hair very closely and she was out of the shower all freshly shaved.

We were together years but this stood out, there was a charge this night, I don't know why. I think it was because I started making her give me more head after she said she wanted more pussy licking and I took full advantage of her mouth.

Basically started off with her kissing me while sliding up and down on my bare dick, so that got me going. Then she kissed her way down my body and started sucking like a champ, spared no expense, blow job with all the trimmings, ball sucking and all.

While she was doing that I was grabbing her hair and guiding her mouth up and down while she played with my balls and I slowly fingered her from behind to tease her up.

Then when I could feel her moans on my dick, I put it all the way in and she loved it, then I grabbed her by her hips and basically swung her pussy onto my face and she just grinded up and down muh face. Hot. It lead to tongue fucking her and she was squealing on my dick, she could barely concentrate, so I started mouth fucking her.

We sort of knew that we needed to fuck at the same time and she just hopped off my face and sat on my dick, just slipped right in. I usually build it up a lot, but we just started fucking like animals while she licked her juices off my face. Sexy as fuck.

We fucked in so many positions, I put my finger in her butt and she was going wild, we'd only started doing it and it was still new and exciting. Then I pulled out after she came on my dick and I came in her mouth for the first time. Took it like a champ and swallowed.

Damn. Sexy girl.
Wow man! Was she hot? Did u know her before?? How GL are you??

• JFL
You are volcel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10602 and mogstar
Tales from the schizophrenic wing of the mental asylum

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5746 and mogstar

Damn. Sexy girl.
tales from the basement

275.jpg

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
@portuguesecel how often do u see guys taller than you at 192cm in Portugal?

• +1
les tales du looksmax personnaige

• JFL
@portuguesecel how often do u see guys taller than you at 192cm in Portugal?
Almost never, it’s super super rare, sometimes I have to wait 8 months or so to be height mogged

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice
Portuguesecel

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5746 and Deleted member 10602
Tales from região autonoma da Madeira

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7902, Deleted member 5746, Lolcel and 1 other person

Damn. Sexy girl.
Man is this even real? How un Christian is Portugal right now?