My biceps and triceps arent growing that much

Zdeweilx

Zdeweilx

Diamond
Ive been gymcelling for the last 6 months and although I've been irregular I still made significant progress both in strength and body mass

However my fucking arms just wont grow jfl. Even my forearms got bigger but my biceps and my triceps stayed at bay dude its fucking frustrating. I look better for sure but I'd love to flex on people when I'm wearing shirts. Summer is coming and I still have twink arms.

What exercises do you guys do in order to grow your arms? I only do curls and hammer curls for biceps / close grip dumbbell press and cable extensions for triceps. Once a week each. Should I add more or nah

Time for sarms

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
Ez bar curls and close grip bench press.

Go harder on pullups

Hit arms 2-3 times a week, lower the volume per day a bit obviously. Frequency is king for natty lifters.

No biceps and triceps for your face

What exercises do you guys do in order to grow your arms? I only do curls and hammer curls for biceps / close grip dumbbell press and cable extensions for triceps. Once a week each. Should I add more or nah
wtf, only once a week? ofc they won't grow, train them atleast 3 times a week,
biceps exercises: dumbbell curls, bayesian curls, barbell curl, drag curl, machine curl
triceps exercises: Standing overhead one-arm cable triceps extension, skullcrushers, triceps pushdown, triceps cable pullover

obviously don't do all of these exercises in workout, just do 1 biceps and 1 triceps exercise for 3-4 sets every other day and alternate between the exercises

wtf, only once a week? ofc they won't grow, train them atleast 3 times a week,
biceps exercises: dumbbell curls, bayesian curls, barbell curl, drag curl, machine curl
triceps exercises: Standing overhead one-arm cable triceps extension, skullcrushers, triceps pushdown, triceps cable pullover

obviously don't do all of these exercises in workout, just do 1 biceps and 1 triceps exercise for 3-4 sets every other day and alternate between the exercises
Hit arms 2-3 times a week, lower the volume per day a bit obviously. Frequency is king for natty lifters.
I hit the gym 4 days per week in average, like I do chest/biceps, back/abs, shoulders/triceps and legs
Dont know how I could workout my arms more?

Not enough volume and frequency. You need to balls to wall type volume, many dropsets and supersets. And also treat bicep and tricep excersises as main lifts, meaning progressively overload and do a combination of heavy low reps and light high reps. Trains your arms 3 times a week and also do your arm work in the beginning of the workout and not the end so you can have enough energy and focus to correct the weakness. If this is not enough (it should be) I recommend nucleus overload, search it up if you don't know

• +1
Reactions: Zdeweilx
I hit the gym 4 days per week in average, like I do chest/biceps, back/abs, shoulders/triceps and legs
Dont know how I could workout my arms more?
I hit the gym 3-4 times a week, I do fullbody workouts, I do 3 sets of 1 biceps exercise and 3 sets of 1 triceps exercise each workout, I think that's enough since exercises like rows, bench target the biceps/triceps aswell

• +1
Not enough volume and frequency. You need to balls to wall type volume, many dropsets and supersets. And also treat bicep and tricep excersises as main lifts, meaning progressively overload and do a combination of heavy low reps and light high reps. Trains your arms 3 times a week and also do your arm work in the beginning of the workout and not the end so you can have enough energy and focus to correct the weakness. If this is not enough (it should be) I recommend nucleus overload, search it up if you don't know
I hit the gym 3-4 times a week, I do fullbody workouts, I do 3 sets of 1 biceps exercise and 3 sets of 1 triceps exercise each workout, I think that's enough since exercises like rows, bench target the biceps/triceps aswell
Thanks guys

Thanks guys
And another godly tip is only start counting reps when it starts to burn, Muhammad Ali always used to train like that. So if you have to do 12 reps and it maybe takes 5 extra reps to start to feel the burn, you have done 17 total reps but only 12 were good quality and that's what counts

• +1