My big fat jew face

looks like a fucking gay

I thought this forum doesn't allow females, what gives?

Wait how old were you again?

ngl your lips make you look autistic

• +1
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel
Other users have said it will be impossible
Also Wdym?
Bread and cheese all day?

You are twink. I don't know about where you live but in my country drunk foids will sleep and make out with these preetyboys, no matter height, as long as your "cute". Just go to a party

lesbianmaxxing imo

Leafy is here

• +1
Reactions: Aids!
good goy

• JFL
Reactions: Einon
Yeah @Sizzurp uses me as meme. Not sure why, I'm not even that weird looking.

@Sizzurp

• JFL
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel and Sizzurp
White Elliot Rodger

• +1
Reactions: Aids!
PSL ratings and suggestions go.
I fixed my posture and closed my mouth as was suggested.
View attachment 41938
View attachment 41939
View attachment 41940
I'm 6'2 and 136 lbs
Tell me what I must do from here.

try dont to slack your hair like that. That just looks oily and stupid without defined face. Make a Messy hair style with middle length. Get a bit of a tan. but not too much, idk how this will work with your black hair etc.
Neckmaxx
Norwood reaper or just big forehead ? As I said dont do long hair. I think middle-length is better and do a messy type of style.
Are you bloated or did you fall for the chewingmeme ? Either bloated or too much masseter.
small palate. SARPE, Palate Expander ? Inform yourself.
You didnt correct your posture, still forward head in second picture. Focus on that with chintuck and proper mewing for posture.
Eat like a man, tell your mother to throw all processed foods and sugar into the trash. Focus on unsaturated fats and bit of protein secondary. Carbohydartes should be the 3rd highest energy income.
Beard growth ? If it is good then also gymcel.
also palate expanding and face pulling at the same time could pull out and up the zygos/cheeckbones. So you could get a better undereye support if you are very lucky.
Your lips look dry. Drink more water, Labello (kind of lip-stick) and palate expansion stretches the lip a bit so it doesnt look so "fractured" (sorry my English).
These are small things, the only things which could really help you are surgery and puberty (HGH, test, much androrecep, good dopamin level)
Start a sport and dont spend to much time at your PC. It sounds bluepilled, but you can only hope for some puberty strikes or getting money for surgerymax.
its hopless anyway, Leafy. But you could try atleast. I also have my flaws (big flaws) and I never thought about going ER

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dogtown and Aids!
forum become bluepilled? I think this guy is legit below average.