My bimax has been finally scheduled for July 15th!!!

Deleted member 2012

Deleted member 2012

Magic
DAA6AFC5 953E 44E7 97F4 A1D6DC8BB8B7

5BD890A5 BF2C 4F2F 9189 5296F9673381
97758679 2F7D 4EDF B345 B7DDF8FA5BAE

@Elias right now:

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, here, AccountName3190 and 16 others
Get it my lord

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Deleted member 2012
yooooo king shit

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, Lev Peshkov and Deleted member 2012
congratulations!

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Nice man. The time will fly in quick, gl

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer and Deleted member 2012
good job actually looksmaxing

can't wait to hear your experience with your bimax

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, Deleted member 6113 and Deleted member 2012
Good for you. Upon which criteria did you choose your surgeon?

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
Good for you. Upon which criteria did you choose your surgeon?
I saw he had amazing results on his instagram page, I talked to him and he seemed really blackpilled and knew about forward growth and ccw rotation.

While other surgeons I consulted with said I didn’t need it because my bite is fine, despite my side profile being recessed and subhuman. One of them even offered cw rotation (JFL)

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MentalistKebab and Bewusst
I saw he had amazing results on his instagram page, I talked to him and he seemed really blackpilled and knew about forward growth and ccw rotation.

While other surgeons I consulted with said I didn’t need it because my bite is fine, despite my side profile being recessed and subhuman. One of them even offered cw rotation (JFL)
You live in Brazil right? Isn‘t plastic/cosmetic surgery extremely common there? I can imagine that there‘s good surgeons there

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
  • +1
Reactions: yunggod and Bewusst
Whats the shekel count?

get looks or die

Same I want it ASAP but I gotta save the shekels first. When’s the oldest you think it would still be worth it to get it? Like 25
Depends when you want to settle down. If you still want to slay in your 30’s then getting it at 30 is still well worth it

• +1
Reactions: ScramFranklin
Depends when you want to settle down. If you still want to slay in your 30’s then getting it at 30 is still well worth it
Yea but realisitcally a 30 year old wont look as good as a 22-23 year old. Ideally I’d get bimax at 20 but more likely I’ll be 22-23. 22-23 year old males can get 20 year old toilets if the male looks decent

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6341
When your surgery is scheduled earlier than my MSE installation....................................................

• +1
Yea but realisitcally a 30 year old wont look as good as a 22-23 year old. Ideally I’d get bimax at 20 but more likely I’ll be 22-23. 22-23 year old males can get 20 year old toilets if the male looks decent
I mean yeah, you won’t be at your prime, but it doesn’t mean it’s not worth it. I’d still want to do it at 30 rather than staying recessed for the rest of my life, 30 is still relatively young

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman trash
I mean yeah, you won’t be at your prime, but it doesn’t mean it’s not worth it. I’d still want to do it at 30 rather than staying recessed for the rest of my life, 30 is still relatively young
Yea I mean some people get it who are like over 50

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012
Relapse rate is higher at that age - you worried about that?

• +1
Ascension is near!

• +1
get ready to go under the knife very soon son

3020.jpg

looks like the maxilla is becoming flatter

even when it heals u will have worse under eye support

3020.jpg

isnt that thing for MSE simulation ?

3020.jpg

The maxilla will be put forward and turned ccw also im getting zygo implants included

3020.jpg

Bro ur quite frankly the most autistic user on this site

• +1
Good shit post results

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, Deleted member 4430 and Deleted member 2012
Whats the shekel count?
cost? congrats at getting it at just 19 man

HOW MUCH ? If you dont want to say in public, you can tell me in private, I am gathering info about bimax to see if it's worth.

Also how much time for getting a normal enhanced life after the surgery ?

HOW MUCH ? If you dont want to say in public, you can tell me in private, I am gathering info about bimax to see if it's worth.

Also how much time for getting a normal enhanced life after the surgery ?
For people with a normal health plan it should’ve been 22K brazilian real (4K dollars) but for me because of my plan it’s gonna be 37K reais (7K dollars)

• +1
Reactions: KDA Player
Yes, my plan is cheap and bad but on the long run it’s better because it’s not like Ill be getting many surgeries in my life time

• +1
Yes, my plan is cheap and bad but on the long run it’s better because it’s not like Ill be getting many surgeries in my life time
Why is it bad ?
7k for this is lifefuel

Why is it bad ?
7k for this is lifefuel
Yeah it’s cheaper than in the US but here in Brazil the normal price is 4K so paying 3K more is pretty bad

• +1
Yeah it’s cheaper than in the US but here in Brazil the normal price is 4K so paying 3K more is pretty bad

Keep us updated, hope everything will go fine for you

• +1
@Tyrionlannistercel
How did it go?

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74
  • +1
Reactions: kota, Deleted member 6963 and baruch
Very good, but it will take a while for me to post before and after pictures
May I ask how was the recovery?

I am considering a bimax myself, but I would like to be able to do it without letting my parents know. If I live by myself, will I be able to handle the recovery by myself? Or do I have to hire a caretaker?

May I ask how was the recovery?

I am considering a bimax myself, but I would like to be able to do it without letting my parents know. If I live by myself, will I be able to handle the recovery by myself? Or do I have to hire a caretaker?
My mom helped me a lot with food, but that was about it. I don’t think you will need a caretaker, if you can make your own soup or order food from uber eats you should be fine.

The first week was tough, but after that it got pretty chill tbh

• +1
Reactions: kota and baruch