my bimax results

how much cost
who did it to you

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and Favela_cake
how many mms did you move ur lower and upper jaw?
did you have sleep apneaß?

• +1
no, just used to sleep with open mouth.
and alot of joint pian
Can you breath with your nose at night now? i have the same problem, no sleep apnea but i breath with my mouth at night

• +1
Reactions: Favela_cake
Can you breath with your nose at night now? i have the same problem, no sleep apnea but i breath with my mouth at night
yes, breathing and tonge positions ok now

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
i have the same problem, no sleep apnea but i breath with my mouth at night
in my case bimax solve the problem. But only a doctor can tell you how t fix that

• +1
not a bad result.

you need to get something for your undereyes now though, and I think you know that.

• +1
not a bad result.

you need to get something for your undereyes now though, and I think you know that.
yea you right, any suggestions ?

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal
what's the difference in how people and women are treating you?

• +1
what's the difference in how people and women are treating you?
man Im gonna have to say that this is the most brutal part of it all.
before people didn't took me seriously at all. Hard to carry convesations, people always seemed uninterested and shit.
now Im still a bit aspie, but when I put effort into socializing I can get reasonable results for sure

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: baruch, oatmeal, klamus and 3 others

I'm not gl at all, but still. Good results i guess

@Favela_cake

I prettyboymaxxed u on right, changed hair style cleared skin and add a full high class beard, now u can go slay some tik tok foids and don't watch back 😎

FaceApp 1610497365862

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and Favela_cake
@Favela_cake

I prettyboymaxxed u on right, changed hair style cleared skin and add a full high class beard, now u can go slay some tik tok foids and don't watch back 😎

View attachment 926140
Hahah nice
But my facial hair is a bit thin, don't know if can grow a beard like that

wow, amazing result wtf
what's the name of the doctor?

• +1
Gj bro very good improvement

• +1
What is bimax for?

• +1
Didn’t know what I was looking at until the last pics. Looks solid, congrats bro. Fix your under eye area and you’re good

• +1
Didn’t know what I was looking at until the last pics. Looks solid, congrats bro. Fix your under eye area and you’re good
Do I need surgery for this?

How did your nose change like that? What happened to your maxilla?

So your maxilla got shortened, interesting. I've always thought that maxilla shortening = fat skin, but your results prove otherwise.

• +1
Ai sim mano ascendeu, eu lembro quando você postou sua foto aqui antes e os caras falando que não tinha esperança.
Bimax muda vidas literalmente, agora todo mundo te chamando de high tier normie haha.

• +1
Reactions: kuroganeikki, WadlowMaxxing and Favela_cake
Ai sim mano ascendeu, eu lembro quando você postou sua foto aqui antes e os caras falando que não tinha esperança.
Bimax muda vidas literalmente, agora todo mundo te chamando de high tier normie haha.
suifuel kkkk mas eu ri bastante aquele dia, os cara são engraçado.
Mas man, na sua opinião agora eu devia focar mais em softmaxxing ou tentar resolver a eye area td mundo aqui falando que a minha é um lixo kkk

• +1
Reactions: Tyronecell
This belongs in Best od the Best. Absolute life changing result

• +1
suifuel kkkk mas eu ri bastante aquele dia, os cara são engraçado.
Mas man, na sua opinião agora eu devia focar mais em softmaxxing ou tentar resolver a eye area td mundo aqui falando que a minha é um lixo kkk
O principal tu já arrumou que era a jawline, agora foca em softmaxxing como fechar a barba, melhorar a pele, clarear os dentes e etc.
Arrumar a eye area é difícil, geralmente fica uncanny os resultados.

• +1
O principal tu já arrumou que era a jawline, agora foca em softmaxxing como fechar a barba, melhorar a pele, clarear os dentes e etc.
vou seguir nessa direção então, valeu mano

• +1
Arrumar a eye area é difícil, geralmente fica uncanny os resultados.
sim, e os resultados que eu vi n são muito relevantes tbm

• +1
20K brazilian currency.
It could be way less, but I preffer to choose sergeon
That ascension for under 4K usd???? Fuckin wild
don't remenber. if I find the docs I'll pm you
I’m curious too. I could use bimax but my sleep apnea isn’t bad enough to get it insured so I’m saving up

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Favela_cake
good result tbh

• +1
I’m curious too. I could use bimax but my sleep apnea isn’t bad enough to get it insured so I’m saving up
I got insured just for being recessed tbh

• Love it
Great job

• +1
I got insured just for being recessed tbh
American Jewish doctors won’t let me ascend. I have sleep apnea but they just give me a cpap and tell me to fuck off basically

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: mewcoper, WadlowMaxxing, highT and 1 other person
where is the after? profile looks the same no?

i thought bimax gives forward growth?

• +1
where is the after? profile looks the same no?

i thought bimax gives forward growth?
It gave me a little bit.
Each case is different. Some times the aesthetic results can't be achieved

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5799
That ascension for under 4K usd???? Fuckin wild

You aren’t able to have insurance help pay for bimax even though you DO have sleep apnea? Wtf? Why?

• +1
You aren’t able to have insurance help pay for bimax even though you DO have sleep apnea? Wtf? Why?
Bc America is shit nigga idk. They just gave me cpap and told me to fuck off even tho cpap doesn’t really work for me

• +1
Reactions: highT
Bc America is shit nigga idk. They just gave me cpap and told me to fuck off even tho cpap doesn’t really work for me
Have you tried talking to an actual jaw surgeon? If they think you’re a good candidate they will talk to the insurance company and convince them

• +1
Have you tried talking to an actual jaw surgeon? If they think you’re a good candidate they will talk to the insurance company and convince them
Yes of course I’ve talked to jaw surgeons. They say my case isn’t severe enough to justify jaw surgery and for some reason they say it’s not certain that it’d even fix my sleep

• +1
Yes of course I’ve talked to jaw surgeons. They say my case isn’t severe enough to justify jaw surgery and for some reason they say it’s not certain that it’d even fix my sleep
Damn sorry to hear that. I’m guessing your bite is “good” and you only have “slight” recession and “mild” apnea so they’re hesitant about it. But the ironic thing of course is that even “mild” sleep apnea can really impact someone’s life in a negative way. I don’t know how many surgeons you’ve consulted with but it might be worth a second, third, fourth opinion. Could just be a matter of finding the right surgeon.

• +1
Damn sorry to hear that. I’m guessing your bite is “good” and you only have “slight” recession and “mild” apnea so they’re hesitant about it. But the ironic thing of course is that even “mild” sleep apnea can really impact someone’s life in a negative way. I don’t know how many surgeons you’ve consulted with but it might be worth a second, third, fourth opinion. Could just be a matter of finding the right surgeon.
Yeah numbers game theory. You might be right and I appreciate you understanding. They act like symptoms should be in proportion to the severity and frequency of apnea events when the problem is that sleep cycles are interrupted. Less than 5 events per hour isn’t even enough for a diagnosis even though that’s way too much for proper sleep cycles. Doctors have told me straight up that sleep cycles don’t matter. Fuckin retards.

Anyway I’m flying out to LA for a consult on Thursday. Hoping to get mse. I think he’s right that my issue is palate more than recession. Idk bc even if I can get it fixed with mse then I’ll be able to afford bimax sooner

• +1
It gave me a little bit.
Each case is different. Some times the aesthetic results can't be achieved
did your nasolabial folds get better?

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper and Favela_cake
Looking good bro, can you PM me surgeon name?

• +1
Did u have any extractions?

• +1
Yeah numbers game theory. You might be right and I appreciate you understanding. They act like symptoms should be in proportion to the severity and frequency of apnea events when the problem is that sleep cycles are interrupted. Less than 5 events per hour isn’t even enough for a diagnosis even though that’s way too much for proper sleep cycles. Doctors have told me straight up that sleep cycles don’t matter. Fuckin retards.

Anyway I’m flying out to LA for a consult on Thursday. Hoping to get mse. I think he’s right that my issue is palate more than recession. Idk bc even if I can get it fixed with mse then I’ll be able to afford bimax sooner
How old are you? Hopefully you are young, otherwise MSE is kind of a gamble as far as I can tell. Definitely legit though when it is successful.

• +1