My black brothers, come back home to Africa.

Deleted member 281

Deleted member 281

PhD in LDARing.
For those of you that are black incels, take a trip to Africa, the women are horny af, horniest women of them all, you will get laid, I recommend Kenya, Mombasa.

I honestly don't know any African virgins dudes, regardless of how ugly they are. Good luck my dark skinned brothers!

• +1
Reactions: Afrikancel, mojopin, Never_Began and 1 other person
I plan to tbh

Looks don't even matter that much for blacks.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba and Deleted member 281
  • +1
Reactions: Never_Began
A friend/acquaintance of mine got married with a foid in Uganda and he is like mega rich there now.

3rd world countries have some HUNGRY women untouched by feminism wh oare ready to fuck fuck and fuck
they embrace their nature unlike the fat western cumskins

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
I’ll leave this here...
A3BA94B4 04B8 4481 BFED A7EA26C5762C

keyword is subsaharan, north africa is full of these horny women ready to mingle
Only a select few Muslim counties so unless you want to Allahulifemax then stay away

The sluttiest Muslim girls are in Malaysia.

Only a select few Muslim counties so unless you want to Allahulifemax then stay away
Morocco and Islam have nothing to do with eachother lol, the majority don't know shit about islam

Yes but with who? If youre sub-4, you are sub 4 everywhere
no you're not sub4 everywhere because most guys in morocco are 5'6" to 5'10", 6' is considered tall and is a minority and most guys look like shit, an average european mogs 80% of the population
being average and 6'+ in morocco is enough to slay constantly all day everyday, especially if yo uhave a car and a place to stay because most guys live with their parents and only a few have cars and live alone

those are unreliable statistics, I myself am Moroccan and I'm telling you how it is there, everyone there was born a muslim and no one practices it except from the old men
obviously if you ask people in the streets if they're muslims they'll say yes, but no one really practices it except from old ladies and old men and a few youngsters
just ask @fatcelnolonger

those are unreliable statistics, I myself am Moroccan and I'm telling you how it is there, everyone there was born a muslim and no one practices it except from the old men
obviously if you ask people in the streets if they're muslims they'll say yes, but no one really practices it except from old ladies and old men and a few youngsters
just ask @fatcelnolonger
most of this new generation of arabs will claim to be muslim but they don't know about deen / care too little to study it anyways

most of this new generation of arabs will claim to be muslim but they don't know about deen / care too little to study it anyways
yeah this exactly, its becoming a clown fiesta
the only difference between us and the west is that women cant practice their feminist bullshit because they'll get SLAPPED IN PUBLIC LIKE THEY SHOULD BE

yeah this exactly, its becoming a clown fiesta
the only difference between us and the west is that women cant practice their feminist bullshit because they'll get SLAPPED IN PUBLIC LIKE THEY SHOULD BE
In Saudi Arabia they get whipped on the ass by a big scary guy in a mask

Maybe I’ll move there after 2 years at a four year college stint.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 281
no you're not sub4 everywhere because most guys in morocco are 5'6" to 5'10", 6' is considered tall and is a minority and most guys look like shit, an average european mogs 80% of the population
being average and 6'+ in morocco is enough to slay constantly all day everyday, especially if yo uhave a car and a place to stay because most guys live with their parents and only a few have cars and live alone

Do you live in morocco?

Can I pm you my pics for a verdict?

Ogre for all of u

Need to be white as snow or :feelsmage:

Lowkey Agenda to get rid off bbc Competition

JFL at going to fuck niggers. I dont screw wildlife boyo.

Nice try.

I am here to fuck white women and make them pay the toll.

When I fuck a white woman she will be perpetually spoiled and some white cuck will eventually wife her unknowlingly. JFL at whites marrying nonvirigins

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began
Nice try.

I am here to fuck white women and make them pay the toll.

When I fuck a white woman she will be perpetually spoiled and some white cuck will eventually wife her unknowlingly. JFL at whites marrying nonvirigins
Most semi decent white women have had dozens of cocks by 18, they are already "spoilt".

isnt africa filled with std's? rofl

I'm currently living in South Africa ask me anything!

3rd world countries have some HUNGRY women untouched by feminism wh oare ready to fuck fuck and fuck
they embrace their nature unlike the fat western cumskins
YOU BIGOT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :ANGRYSOY: