My brain thinks it's mogging but it's not

X

x69

?????? ????
These tall dutch guys have got their length but low fighting success. I had boxing lessons at school and won from 2 1.92 - 1.95 cm guys as a 177cm guy.

I know I that I am capable of winning/aggression/domination of these males but my brain is really primitive and sees it as a mog. With every height/frame mog I witness I get more depressed.

I won't be able to pull girls this winter unless I go after insecure girls who go to the library to feel smart. Or muslim girls who wanna try new stuff. It's not about your ability to mog.. Its about looking like you csn mog

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
  • +1
No females cares about you being strong.
Being weak but looking strong = more iois
thats common sense brah

• +1
These tall dutch guys have got their length but low fighting success. I had boxing lessons at school and won from 2 1.92 - 1.95 cm guys as a 177cm guy.

I know I that I am capable of winning/aggression/domination of these males but my brain is really primitive and sees it as a mog. With every height/frame mog I witness I get more depressed.

I won't be able to pull girls this winter unless I go after insecure girls who go to the library to feel smart. Or muslim girls who wanna try new stuff. It's not about your ability to mog.. Its about looking like you csn mog
H I G H. D H T. M A L E

slayer

• +1
Dn rd but bump

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7863