abdu21xchad

Iron
What exactly should i do to prevent him from being a fag manlet
Can someone tell what to do exactly

• Woah
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3195 and DutchPrettyBoy
Inject HGH ASAP and visit a Fucking Doc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, LostYouth, Kosidius and 10 others
Inject him estrogen... in your moms belly there is a lot of estrogen that’s why baby’s tend to grow really fast after birth because of the environment of high estrogen where they stayed for 9 months

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 649, WhatToDo and 6 others
It can't be injected without a consultation right? Fuck this Corona shit I'd take him tomorrow if i could ..
Inject him estrogen... in your moms belly there is a lot of estrogen that’s why baby’s tend to grow really fast after birth because of the environment of high estrogen where they stayed for 9 months
And here is a funny guy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, .👽., Deleted and 3 others
Take him to a endocrinologist, they can prescribe him HGH

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, SoyGune and Alexanderr
It can't be injected without a consultation right? Fuck this Corona shit I'd take him tomorrow if i could ..

And here is a funny guy
Cope with hgh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Have him visit an endocrinologist, they’ll have him start GH therapy. Not sure how his doctor didn’t tell him to visit one earlier. There’s some other things he could do to stimulate bone growth as well but GH therapy should be enough for now. As long as they have him take an aromatase inhibitor while taking GH.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, DutchPrettyBoy, abdu21xchad and 1 other person
if your country has free healthcare, let him visit an endrocrinologist so he can get HGH for free

otherwise this article is his only hope:
How to replicate a HGH cycle with peptides
also tell him to take aromatase inhibitors to delay growth plate ossification

• +1
how tall are you?

• +1
How tall were you at his age? You should keep his estrogen level to a minimum, this will keep his growth plates open for longer, since everything is closed due to chink flu you should for now make him avoid everything that could increase his estrogen such as soy, alcohol, tap water, chicken meat, etc, after the quarantine is over he will need things that prevent his growth plates from closing early to achieve maximum height growth and something like hgh or peptides or even mkcope to make him grow taller, if you are poorcel try blackpilling your parents for money.
147 is not common at 14, I was that height at 9 and ended up extremely short (although still have not lost hope of growing taller).

• +1
There is still hope
If he is a manlet at 16 - its over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and PubertyMaxxer
Yeah but he will become a faggot with gyno and wide hips

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and FootLongDong
Get him on HGH at doctor. You cant let your brother be a manlet

• +1
Roids an GH

• +1
how tall are you?
I'm 175 cm
Average height in my country like 170cm or slightly below
My father is 170
My mom is below 160 for sure
But still he is considerably short
Watching him insecure about his height kills me
I want him to have good mental health.
Get him on HGH at doctor. You cant let your brother be a manlet
Never ever.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Madhate
No way,average height in my country is 188-190 JFL
I was 165cm at 14 and now I'm 19 at 190cm. He still might be able to grow a lot, especially if he hasn't even hit his main growth spurt yet.
Thats lifeful
I believe he didn't hit his puberty yet, he's voice didn't change etc. But still he is way shorter than his beers.
Im not an incel sir
That's good for you, now you can stop being that guy, sir.
Im not an incel sir
That's good for you, now you can stop being that guy, sir.
if your country has free healthcare, let him visit an endrocrinologist so he can get HGH for free

otherwise this article is his only hope:
How to replicate a HGH cycle with peptides
also tell him to take aromatase inhibitors to delay growth plate ossification
Not sure is insurance cover that, but is it expensive ?
how tall are you?
175 cm
There is still hope
If he is a manlet at 16 - its over
I grew a lot when i was like 17
It's different fro
how tall are you?

Last edited:
  • +1
that is so awful poor dude. never began.

• +1
I was 165cm at 14 and now I'm 19 at 190cm. He still might be able to grow a lot, especially if he hasn't even hit his main growth spurt yet.
lifefuel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and je3oe
frickin hell i guarentee you are some bangoli guy pissing me off you gigamanlets will ascend jfl at your average height is 5'6

• +1
  • +1
curry?

• +1
I would sofficate him with a pillow to prevent him from pain he would experience in da future

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Alexanderr
OP shouldn’t let his brother take the risk of “trying to see if he’ll end up having a growth spurt later”. If he doesn’t, he just significantly lowered his chances of increase his height with Gh therapy. Should just do GH therapy while praying for a growth spurt tbh unless that’s what you were thinking in the first place.
I would sofficate him with a pillow to prevent him from pain he would experience in da future
Killing him would be better than being sub 5 foot as a male. Especially in this day and age. The only people that would be willing to date him would be other dwarf females.

• +1
Don't worry about it. Don't judge kids about their weight, looks, height or about their confidence. After 16 is when you start to turn into the person your pretty much gonna be the rest of ur life. He still can grow easily 30 cm who knows, if he is 150 at 16 Rope.

• +1
Don't worry about it. Don't judge kids about their weight, looks, height or about their confidence. After 16 is when you start to turn into the person your pretty much gonna be the rest of ur life. He still can grow easily 30 cm who knows, if he is 150 at 16 Rope.
He should hop on HGH right fucking now. He has plenty of time since he is 14 and he should take advantage of every fucking day he can before his growth plates fuse.

• +1
Jfl veterans of pslv help this niggas

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 6401 and Chadelite
Healthy dietmax + mk + sleepmax and exercise

• +1
unironically black pill him hard and get him to spend every single penny on peptides.

• +1
jfl it never began for him, hes gonna be incel and be made fun of for the rest of his life for his height
+ he's curry so its over

• +1
jfl it never began for him, hes gonna be incel and be made fun of for the rest of his life for his height
+ he's curry so its over
im curry and i slay, colours dont matte.

• +1
Hgh and igf-1 son. Depending where you are that stuff can be easier or harder to get. But good luck convincing your brother to take it

• +1
Hgh and igf-1 son. Depending where you are that stuff can be easier or harder to get. But good luck convincing your brother to take it
he would be happy to take it, but thank u

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and SkinjobCatastrophe
I was a 5'7 turbomanlet at 14, he will grow

• +1