Blackpill My brutal mouthbreathing transformation

MentalistKebab

MentalistKebab

Life is a scam
Time online
45d 2h 44m
I have snapped myself once and felt in deepest neverending pain.I'm not doing it again..It is most truecel side profile..
When I did that few days ago I was feeling suicidal.
Anyhow you were asked me for a price so therese are the 2 main thing you need.

1-Bimax with ccw rotation (you can add genioplasty in it but idk).

2-These custom made implant the fill the midface after moving lower third forward

MentalistKebab

MentalistKebab

Life is a scam
Time online
45d 2h 44m
Plus braces if your teeths are not alligned right now

CursedOne

CursedOne

#ICANTBREED, the only Truecel
Time online
35d 23h 52m
post side profile pic bro

CursedOne

CursedOne

#ICANTBREED, the only Truecel
Time online
35d 23h 52m
BalkanPig

BalkanPig

Long Deathface of Mid
Time online
61d 5h 26m
@Over You mog me for sure

S

skooLX-aM

Zephir
Time online
24d 6h 38m
why were you mouth breathing? Some allergies or smth? Or just bad habbit?

Other than that I can confirm that gamecelling ruins all sorts of shit- facial asymmetry, posture, can give slight scoliosis etc.

I regret vidyacelling for years. Honestly lookism + blackpill and all the useful info we have today wasnt widely spread back then. Wish I had all the knowledge since I was fkn 3 years old or smth.

Last edited:
BalkanPig

BalkanPig

Long Deathface of Mid
Time online
61d 5h 26m
I have many jugoslavian friends in germany, my rhinoplastic surgeon is also serbian
We have good nosejob surgeons.I even know some.I will go for rhino when i fix 1000 of important surgeries.Yugoslavia doesn't exist,but yeah slavic people expecially from Balkan are very good,low inhib and friendly

BalkanPig

BalkanPig

Long Deathface of Mid
Time online
61d 5h 26m
I couldn't breath normally.I had adenoid problems.I also have adenoid long face syndrome plus deviated septum.My mother is severely recessed and my father didn't care for me when i was a kid.I was very socialy retarded also.

IncelWithNoLuck

IncelWithNoLuck

Zephir
Time online
92d 21h 39m
I look like a child at 18.6

You mog me in that bro

S

skooLX-aM

Zephir
Time online
24d 6h 38m
I couldn't breath normally.I had adenoid problems.I also have adenoid long face syndrome plus deviated septum.My mother is severely recessed and my father didn't care for me when i was a kid.I was very socialy retarded also.
Dang mate, thats sad. And most docs (AND PARENTS) didnt understand and probably still dont understand the importance to avoid mouth breathing at all cost and fix all underlying issues like allergies, breathing problems etc.

Even today docs, teachers etc. wont do anything if they see children mouth breathe, cause 99% of them are bluepilled NPCs.

On the first pic as a child you look a bit underweight, I guess you didnt exercise alot or do stuff outside, like playing football, etc.? That is also an impotant aspect as a child.

Nowadays parents buy kids a console or pcs and let them rot inside as long as they dont bother them.

Outdoor activity is rly important as a child.

Also on your 1st pic it looks like you already had some eye droopiness and weak undereye support. You couldve fixed it completely if you mewed, didnt mouth breathe and did outdoor activities.

Last edited:
DaddyBigPenis

DaddyBigPenis

‎‏‏‎ ‎Retired.
Time online
135d 20h 21m
Maybe mouthbreathing has made it worse but the low prenatal T and inevitable long midface are quite obvious in the first pic. Don't blame yourself son, it was over before you were even born.

BalkanPig

BalkanPig

Long Deathface of Mid
Time online
61d 5h 26m

Other than that I can confirm that gamecelling ruins all sorts of shit- facial asymmetry, posture, can give slight scoliosis etc.

I regret vidyacelling for years. Honestly lookism + blackpill and all the useful info we have today wasnt widely spread back then. Wish I had all the knowledge since I was fkn 3 years old or smth.
Nature hated me since i was born.I had mental problems as a kid and was bullied also.Sometimes i am not sure why am i here.I am also alcoholic and smoker.

BalkanPig

BalkanPig

Long Deathface of Mid
Time online
61d 5h 26m
Maybe mouthbreathing has made it worse but the low prenatal T and inevitable long midface are quite obvious in the first pic. Don't blame yourself son, it was over before you were even born.
probably

I

icjpa

Trainee
Time online
13h 6m
You have a lot of stuff you can improve on. Since you are tall the rest is easier compare to height. You can definitely get a wifey. Be more realistic tho and don't bring your self down by looking at top tier models, improve what you got. Shave your stubble everyday, that ain't working for you. Grow out your hair. Go for some walks and look at the distance, it looks like you look at your screen too much. I'd say your lips are more important than your nose. Girls probably would pay attention to that more cuz they gonna kiss it. After that upper eyelid. At the very last nose maybe. Some gymmax on top for the confidence boost and muscle.

Tyronecell

Tyronecell

6'2 Brazilian BBC
Time online
68d 5h 32m
Start mewing asap

S

skooLX-aM

Zephir
Time online
24d 6h 38m
I mean some eye droopiness / slight nct and lack of undereye support was already visible in 1st pic.

However if he mewed, stopped mouthbreathing, started exerice/outdoor activities like playing football etc. Im sure he couldve look like a normie.

Either way I dont think its over for him at all. Imo he is still way above most asians and even indians. If anything he could seamaxx after surgeries, its allways a possibility esp. as long as hes not too old yet.

Last edited:
BalkanPig

BalkanPig

Long Deathface of Mid
Time online
61d 5h 26m
You have a lot of stuff you can improve on. Since you are tall the rest is easier compare to height. You can definitely get a wifey. Be more realistic tho and don't bring your self down by looking at top tier models, improve what you got. Shave your stubble everyday, that ain't working for you. Grow out your hair. Go for some walks and look at the distance, it looks like you look at your screen too much. I'd say your lips are more important than your nose. Girls probably would pay attention to that more cuz they gonna kiss it. After that upper eyelid. At the very last nose maybe. Some gymmax on top for the confidence boost and muscle.
Muscles are not that a problem.
122342.jpg

Also i have average height 6'0-6'1 idk
But my face is disgusting asf.
I am probably the biggest truecel here

BalkanPig

BalkanPig

Long Deathface of Mid
Time online
61d 5h 26m
definitely

Now man up and split your skull in half
Probably they will give me for free cuz i'm already deformed.But because i live in Balkan,it is over for me anyway

DaddyBigPenis

DaddyBigPenis

‎‏‏‎ ‎Retired.
Time online
135d 20h 21m
I mean some eye droopiness / slight nct and lack of undereye support was already visible in 1st pic.

However if he mewed, stopped mouthbreathing, started exerice/outdoor activities like playing football etc. Im sure he couldve look like a normie.
His midface ratio, nose length and philtrum were already fucked. His eyes got smaller in comparison to his nose as his skull grew, which is normal for every person. The midface ratio stayed the same. Brutal indeed.

I

icjpa

Trainee
Time online
13h 6m
Nature hated me since i was born.I had mental problems as a kid and was bullied also.Sometimes i am not sure why am i here.I am also alcoholic and smoker.
I mean what are you even doing if you drink and smoke? Are you even trying to improve? Your hair cut is shit and you ain't taking care of your facial hair which is making you look even worse. HURRR DURRR IM DOOMED AND WONT TRY TO IMPROVE

Over

Over

Insane Barrett fringe maxxer mogger main character
Time online
100d 15h 40m
HighIQcel

HighIQcel

Personality isn't real
Time online
72d 8h 33m

Can you explain how gamecelling ruins your face?

BalkanPig

BalkanPig

Long Deathface of Mid
Time online
61d 5h 26m
I mean what are you even doing if you drink and smoke? Are you even trying to improve? Your hair cut is shit and you ain't taking care of your facial hair which is making you look even worse. HURRR DURRR IM DOOMED AND WONT TRY TO IMPROVE
yes i'm trying.I was gymceling for year.Now i am doing home workout,minox for hair and thousands of different things but i just can't take it anymore with this base.If i was atleast 4 psl and had less stressful life i wouldn't drink and smoke

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
bertcel Mogs Post brutal skullmogging pics Looksmaxing 14
P Blackpill Brutal - 5'3.5 bald man tries to talk to girls and they pretend he doesn't exist Looksmaxing 41
Swagwaffle Shortcels (brutal) Looksmaxing 14