Insane Barrett fringe maxxer mogger main character
Time online
100d 15h 14m
I

icjpa

Trainee
Time online
13h 6m
yes i'm trying.I was gymceling for year.Now i am doing home workout,minox for hair and thousands of different things but i just can't take it anymore with this base.If i was atleast 4 psl and had less stressful life i wouldn't drink and smoke
Your attitude is garbage. Excuses for your shit behavior to yourself. You are adding more stress to your self by doing those stuff on top of it. If you are trying to improve, thats where you fucking start first. Cut the shit out thats making you stressed. Relationship, family, work, school, whatever the fuck figure it out and find a way. And why are you here anyway? Isn't your goal to improve your look? You probably seen way uglier guys pull of chicks but you already fucking lost acting its like the end

S

skooLX-aM

Zephir
Time online
24d 6h 38m
Can you explain how gamecelling ruins your face?
Asymmetry. Sitting for long periods of time in same position with very little movement. It fucked my frame and facial symmetry a little bit. But thats because I was hardcore online gamecelling for hours without any moving etc.

Sometimes when I would get super tired to the point I couldnt play anymore (online), Id sit for some more hours browsing internet etc. And leaning my head on my left hand pressing against my jaw, because the neck muscles were too tired to hold the fkn head straight, while moving the mouse with the right hand. :feelshaha:

That constant leaning on the jaw created some asymmetry aditionally.

My former bluepilled self thought that bones dont change when youre like above 20, no matter what, so I didnt worry about leaning on the jaw with the arm against the desk. I thought theyre like granite or smth. Truth is though- they arent.

I mean my asymmetry is not extreme and with hardmewing I was able to correct some of it, but it couldve been avoided had I learned about blackpill early enough.

Basically gamecelling online in those multiplayer games is fkn cope^9000. It can distract from everything around, but ultimately its wasted time. I mean if you play a single player game occasionally, like lets say TOmb Raider or smth (ideally on the couch though and with many breaks in between), it probably wont be too bad. But sitting in front of the monitor in same position for hours on end is bad tbh.

I wish I knew about blackpill and was looksmaxxing all those years, Ill be the first to admit. Gamecelling can be a good cope, that distracts from other shit around us, but at the end its just lost time. Mainly applies to online gaming (shooters, moba, rts etc. etc.) where ppl waste hundreds/thousands of hours.

Last edited:
BalkanPig

BalkanPig

Long Deathface of Mid
Time online
61d 5h 26m
Your attitude is garbage. Excuses for your shit behavior to yourself. You are adding more stress to your self by doing those stuff on top of it. If you are trying to improve, thats where you fucking start first. Cut the shit out thats making you stressed. Relationship, family, work, school, whatever the fuck figure it out and find a way. And why are you here anyway? Isn't your goal to improve your look? You probably seen way uglier guys pull of chicks but you already fucking lost acting its like the end
No,my attitude is not garbage.How the fuck can i cut school tho?Are you female in disguise judging by the posts?I am doing lots of exercises home,i am studying,hairmaxing and lots of other things.Photos that i posted were year ago.I guess you are average or above average and talking like this.

HighIQcel

HighIQcel

Personality isn't real
Time online
72d 8h 33m
Asymmetry. Sitting for long periods of time in same position with very little movement. It fucked my frame and facial symmetry a little bit. But thats because I was hardcore online gamecelling for hours without any moving etc.

Sometimes when I would get super tired to the point I couldnt play anymore (online), Id sit for some more hours browsing internet etc. And leaning my head on my left hand pressing against my jaw, because the neck muscles were too tired to hold the fkn head straight, while moving the mouse with the right hand. :feelshaha:

My former bluepilled self thought that bones dont change when youre like above 20, no matter what, so I didnt worry about leaning on the jaw with the arm against the desk. I thought theyre like granite or smth. Truth is though- they arent.

I mean my asymmetry is not extreme and with hardmewing I was able to correct some of it, but it couldve been avoidable had I learned about blackpill early enough.
Wait, did you do gamecelling when you were above 20?

Also, that's literally me. Now I don't understand why I used PC for browsing and listening to music, fuck. I closed game window and then surfed internet while sitting. It's so much comfortable to browse and listen to music via smartphone. + you don't stress your posture because usually you lay on the bed with your phone and laying mogs sitting .

I

icjpa

Trainee
Time online
13h 6m
No,my attitude is not garbage.How the fuck can i cut school tho?Are you female in disguise judging by the posts?I am doing lots of exercises home,i am studying,hairmaxing and lots of other things.Photos that i posted were year ago.I guess you are average or above average and talking like this.
You are drinking and smoking cuz school stresses you out? That shit is weak man. No it ain't that I'm average or above average, why would I be here wasting my time instead of slaying if i was that way anyway. You got shit you can improve but you already thinking of rope, drinking and smoking which I fucking hate, pissed me off

S

skooLX-aM

Zephir
Time online
24d 6h 38m
Wait, did you do gamecelling when you were above 20?

Also, that's literally me. Now I don't understand why I used PC for browsing and listening to music, fuck. I closed game window and then surfed internet while sitting. It's so much comfortable to browse and listen to music via smartphone. + you don't stress your posture because usually you lay on the bed with your phone and laying mogs sitting .
Yeah I did gamecel above 20 (shooters, moba etc). Wish I knew about blackpill then and didnt waste all that time.

HighIQcel

HighIQcel

Personality isn't real
Time online
72d 8h 33m
Yeah I did gamecel above 20 (shooters, moba etc). Wish I knew about blackpill then and didnt waste all that time.
Damn, it's better than do that in your 14-18 years old.

BalkanPig

BalkanPig

Long Deathface of Mid
Time online
61d 5h 26m
You are drinking and smoking cuz school stresses you out? That shit is weak man. No it ain't that I'm average or above average, why would I be here wasting my time instead of slaying if i was that way anyway. You got shit you can improve but you already thinking of rope, drinking and smoking which I fucking hate, pissed me off
No i am not doing it because of school.I also got expeled and got to extraordinary.Shit i can improve?I am improving since i made this account 2 years ago.I already told you i'm improving myself everyday.I am doing lots of stuff to improve.I am waiting for my surgeries to finally look human.I got called ugly even by females.Muh,just be confident,just don't be weak!
People like you are disgrace.

Colvin76

Colvin76

GREATEST RACEBAITER OF ALL TIME
Time online
43d 54m
Truecel, but still mogs me tbh

AutisticBeaner

AutisticBeaner

Nosebreather
Time online
107d 20h 26m
Well bro you had horse face anyway. Now start saving up for bimax with ccw rotation
do you think he came out of the womb with a long midface or what?

PURE ARYAN GENETICS

PURE ARYAN GENETICS

pm me forward growth
Time online
54d 1h 11m
that's not truecel bro. 3psl. at 6'0.5" and 19 it's not over. wish I could be 19 again. some foid won't mind/notice. be glad you're symmetric, not norwooding, have an ok chin, nose and skin. and browridge. some are more irreversibly fucked

Mr.cope

Mr.cope

Bored
Time online
104d 10h 33m

I mean my asymmetry is not extreme and with hardmewing I was able to correct some of it, but it couldve been avoided had I learned about blackpill early enough.

Basically gamecelling online in those multiplayer games is fkn cope^9000. It can distract from everything around, but ultimately its wasted time. I mean if you play a single player game occasionally, like lets say TOmb Raider or smth (ideally on the couch though and with many breaks in between), it probably wont be too bad. But sitting in front of the monitor in same position for hours on end is bad tbh.

I wish I knew about blackpill and was looksmaxxing all those years, Ill be the first to admit. Gamecelling can be a good cope, that distracts from other shit around us, but at the end its just lost time. Mainly applies to online gaming (shooters, moba, rts etc. etc.) where ppl waste hundreds/thousands of hours.
I don’t think gaming has a correlation to face asymmetry

Mr.cope

Mr.cope

Bored
Time online
104d 10h 33m
BalkanPig

BalkanPig

Long Deathface of Mid
Time online
61d 5h 26m
that's not truecel bro. 3psl. at 6'0.5" and 19 it's not over. wish I could be 19 again. some foid won't mind/notice. be glad you're symmetric, not norwooding, have an ok chin, nose and skin.
You actually made my day..I just want to get to 4.5 psl.I have nice body,average frame and average height.You think it is possible for me to get to 4.5 psl via surgeries?I got fringe curly hairstyle yesterday and i look slightly better now.

PURE ARYAN GENETICS

PURE ARYAN GENETICS

pm me forward growth
Time online
54d 1h 11m
You actually made my day..I just want to get to 4.5 psl.I have nice body,average frame and average height.You think it is possible for me to get to 4.5 psl via surgeries?I got fringe curly hairstyle yesterday and i look slightly better now.
definitely, bimax can ascend hard

Descartes

Descartes

Amateur
Time online
8d 2h 58m
It doesn't look like these are mouthbreathing effects, it looks genetic

BalkanPig

BalkanPig

Long Deathface of Mid
Time online
61d 5h 26m
No

Tall masculine chin = instant good lower third

maxilla nije dobra jedino
Long chin is cused because of vertical maxilla.But anyway i'm going bimax.

Algerian Manlet

Algerian Manlet

Broke and Boujee
Time online
9d 13h 9m
Damn bro, i have a more compact face but a smaller lower third, and kinda the same nose, life isn't fair for people like you and me, fuck i shouldn't have joined Looksmax, im going back to .co.

BalkanPig

BalkanPig

Long Deathface of Mid
Time online
61d 5h 26m
shouldn't
Don't bro,maybe you can't be chad but you can still be attractive via looksmaxing.Yeah life is definitely not fair,expecialy when you are young and can't get a single girl cuz you are abomination.But still you can get more than average with surgeries and gymceling.What is your height btw?

Algerian Manlet

Algerian Manlet

Broke and Boujee
Time online
9d 13h 9m
Don't bro,maybe you can't be chad but you can still be attractive via looksmaxing.Yeah life is definitely not fair,expecialy when you are young and can't get a single girl cuz you are abomination.But still you can get more than average with surgeries and gymceling.What is your height btw?
1-2inches shorter than the average girl in my country, and im not young anymore.

BalkanPig

BalkanPig

Long Deathface of Mid
Time online
61d 5h 26m
1-2inches shorter than the average girl in my country, and im not young anymore.
Fuck.Did you ever have gf or got respected by females?If no i'm sorry.It is better to save for LL.Wear lifts most of a time also.Nature is disgusting for some men.Hope you are atleast 4 psl or more to compensate.If it all looksmaxing fail,move to Asia.I got plenty of matches there(About 50)and half or more were hot jbs

NCT

NCT

★★★★★ curry
Time online
50d 1h 11m
its over

ezgif-4-788b61ae5bdb.gif

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
bertcel Mogs Post brutal skullmogging pics Looksmaxing 14
P Blackpill Brutal - 5'3.5 bald man tries to talk to girls and they pretend he doesn't exist Looksmaxing 41
Swagwaffle Shortcels (brutal) Looksmaxing 14