My Buccal Fat Removal Results

Hey @Chadlite Rutherford you said I won't see complete results untill 3 months or so.

I will have to attend an imp ceremony just ~ 2 months after Buccal fat removal, will I see at least 70-80% of results/slimness by then?
@Chadlite Rutherford

@Chadlite Rutherford

Yeah you should see results 3 months is maximum amount of time, I noticed a difference immediately but then my cheeks swelled up for like 3-4 days

Yeah you should see results 3 months is maximum amount of time, I noticed a difference immediately but then my cheeks swelled up for like 3-4 days
Thanks man! Hoping continuous icing reduce s swelling.

Any advice for me? Like what should I tell the surgeon? How much should I get removed? I'll be getting it done this month only.

(I'm 20)

He told I have the most amount of buccal fat he's ever seen, also his prior patients didn't bother getting to 10% bodyfat levels like I did in the after photos
So you were the perfect candidate for this; I have stubborn fat cheek even at 10% body fat, maybe the procedure would work for me, but you can never be sure about the result beforehand

amazing! i will definitely consider this once i get to 12-14% bodyfat

@Chadlite Rutherford, I hope I can get results like yours when I get this surgery in the future

giphy.gif

ascension tbh
That gif jfl

I'm too high inhib to get this because both my parents got hollow cheeks with age but i'm mirin your results.

you look like someone else

If you get lean and still have fat on your cheeks this surgery can work wonders, I was tired of having chubby cheeks my whole life and was wondering what lay beneath the fat.

I wish I had took a picture right before surgery, but when I get eye surgery I will keep you guys posted, thanks everyone spreading the blackpill for getting me into surgeries.
How your jaw look much wider jfl

If you get lean and still have fat on your cheeks this surgery can work wonders, I was tired of having chubby cheeks my whole life and was wondering what lay beneath the fat.

I wish I had took a picture right before surgery, but when I get eye surgery I will keep you guys posted, thanks everyone spreading the blackpill for getting me into surgeries.
lookin older now but still ascended