My Buccal Fat Removal Results

Deleted member 2632

Deleted member 2632

Kraken
If you get lean and still have fat on your cheeks this surgery can work wonders, I was tired of having chubby cheeks my whole life and was wondering what lay beneath the fat.

I wish I had took a picture right before surgery, but when I get eye surgery I will keep you guys posted, thanks everyone spreading the blackpill for getting me into surgeries.

Attachments

• 20190822_110914.jpg
    20190822_110914.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 3,067
  • Screenshot_20190822-111158_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20190822-111158_Gallery.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 3,091
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: rooman, anonymous8675, IIIlIIlllIllIIIll and 110 others
looks good ded srs

• +1
Reactions: j05, rooman, Lev Peshkov and 12 others
Looks too good to be true tbh

• +1
Reactions: Red Fox, rooman, valhalar and 25 others
giphy.gif

ascension tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: j05, rooman, 000 and 13 others
hard to judge off these pics but that looks like a huge improvement

• +1
Reactions: rooman, Lev Peshkov and Deleted member 2632
Cost? Recovery time? How was it?

• +1
Reactions: rooman, unluckylucky, Lev Peshkov and 3 others
holy shit, forget what i said about buccal fat removal, if this is a legit result it's fucking amazing

• +1
Reactions: rooman, Deleted member 9699, sytyl and 5 others
Cost? Recovery time? How was it?

2,500$ a little expensive, but I dont plan on EVER going cheap on surgeries because you know face = life

Recovery time was like hmm week and a half for swelling to go down, but results dont get real good until about 3 months

My mouth was super sore for a couple days while during recovery time, surgery was somewhat uncomfortable

• +1
Reactions: rooman, Yerico7, Warlow and 10 others
no fillers or jaw implants ?

• +1
Reactions: Red Fox, rooman, Lev Peshkov and 3 others
where did you do the procedure? i need this so badly

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, Luke LLL and Deleted member 2632
Looks better now, obviously, but the muscle around your mouth (orbicularis oris) looks a bit odd

• +1
Reactions: rooman, mewcoper, Lev Peshkov and 5 others
You better have good cheek bones or you’re going to age poorly.

What was your BF before surgery?

• +1
Reactions: rooman, macbeth, Lev Peshkov and 4 others

No sir all natural bones, well not natural I did a few steroid cycles
Looks better now, obviously, but the muscle around your mouth (orbicularis oris) looks a bit odd

Im not sure its worth worrying about, but you are correct, I think the picture is also a little too close to my face as well

Bodyfat hmm 15/16% before/ after surgery I got down to about 12% for this picture so yes thats why the results are so drastic
where did you do the procedure? i need this so badly

In Houston Texas, but you can probably go to any doctor that has credit in buccal fat removal, its a very simple surgery but still dont go cheap boyo

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, Lev Peshkov, MadTwatter and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, Usum and Lorsss
If you get lean and still have fat on your cheeks this surgery can work wonders, I was tired of having chubby cheeks my whole life and was wondering what lay beneath the fat.

I wish I had took a picture right before surgery, but when I get eye surgery I will keep you guys posted, thanks everyone spreading the blackpill for getting me into surgeries.

OP, post a profile pic please. Also

In Houston Texas, but you can probably go to any doctor that has credit in buccal fat removal, its a very simple surgery but still dont go cheap boyo

Buccal fat removal is easily screwed up. Even yours seems like its too much & youre gonna regret it in a few years. Nonetheless, very good results for now.
holy shit, forget what i said about buccal fat removal, if this is a legit result it's fucking amazing
Looks too good to be true tbh

This skepticism is wise.

• +1
Reactions: justanothergymcell
OP, post a profile pic please. Also

Buccal fat removal is easily screwed up. Even yours seems like its too much & youre gonna regret it in a few years. Nonetheless, very good results for now.

This skepticism is wise.

Here is a side profile pic but my bodyfat% is a little higher in this photo, I unfortunately have to get my bodyfat back down, the pic in OP was taken after a 2 day fast so I was LEAN

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190822-114424_Photo Editor.jpg
    Screenshot_20190822-114424_Photo Editor.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 2,533
  • Screenshot_20190822-114947_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20190822-114947_Gallery.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 1,647
Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ChestBrah, make_it_to_the_top and noped
looks very good, happy that you got good results man congrats, just be hopeful your cheekbones prevent you looking bad as you age though

• +1
Reactions: sorrowfulsad and Deleted member 2632
Anyone yet comment irl?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2632
looks very good, happy that you got good results man congrats, just be hopeful your cheekbones prevent you looking bad as you age though

Thanks bro but I only WISH I could walk around with my lower third like that 24/7, its very easy to lose the " gaunt " look you guys keep talking about. It requires utmost discipline to keep my bodyfat that low in pic

It requires very low bodyfat% to have this kind of jawline, thats why so many dudes fraud with facial hair
Anyone yet comment irl?

Yep, a ton of people said " wow you got lean, you look good bro "

One chick I was with in the mall told me my jaw looks like a model's

Women attention went up by 500% but alas my bodyfat is too high now I got complacent, need to lose about 5 lbs

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ChestBrah, I'mme, ZyzzReincarnate and 6 others
Yep, a ton of people said " wow you got lean, you look good bro "

One chick I was with in the mall told me my jaw looks like a model's

Women attention went up by 500% but alas my bodyfat is too high now I got complacent, need to lose about 5 lbs
Yeah one dude at my school had cheeks like yours and had many girls like him even though it was his only good feature.

This is on my list after invisaline is done and rhino after.

Did you ask them to remove as much as possible?

Others get minor results relative to yours.

Yeah one dude at my school had cheeks like yours and had many girls like him even though it was his only good feature.

This is on my list after invisaline is done and rhino after.

Did you ask them to remove as much as possible?

Others get minor results relative to yours.

Yes I told him to take all the fat out. He doesnt do only " some " of it like others
The reason I had such good results is

1: i was 3/4% bodyfat leaner in the after photo

2. I had a huge amount of buccal fat. Dr told me I had more fat than anyone he ever operated on

Here is a side profile pic but my bodyfat% is a little higher in this photo, I unfortunately have to get my bodyfat back down, the pic in OP was taken after a 2 day fast so I was LEAN
aEiztAO.gif

Congrats bro

• +1
Looks good bro but ngl there was a little too much fat taken off. This is 100 percent on my list of surgeries to do. My cheeks are extremely fat and I'm like 7 percent bf probably. Someone told me to lose weight on here and I was literally underweight in that picture.

I think I need a hair transplant before this surgery tho. I only have 6k saved up.

• +1
Reactions: incoming slayer and I'mme
Too much was taken. Still a huge improvement, but you can already see the hollowing and prominent nasolabial area.

• +1
Reactions: I'mme, Deleted member 6310, Deleted member 2632 and 1 other person
congrats, impressive ascension. This is why the blackpill keeps getting proved over and over again.

Surgeries are legit - dont listen to bluepill losers.

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, Yerico7, mewcoper and 11 others
congrats, impressive ascension. This is why the blackpill keeps getting proved over and over again.

Surgeries are legit - dont listen to bluepill losers.

Thanks bro, thankfully nobody knows I got surgery they think I just " finally got lean " major lol

• +1
Reactions: Usum
There's no way you can predict how you will look with this.

Downloadfile 1

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 2632
Impressive!

• +1
You bro can you post a pic of your zygos and cheeks as well just cover your eyes and hair or something?

fuck i need

• +1
where did u do the surgery?

holy shit u look good

• +1
fuck man i need money for surgeries. rhino done, more to go

holy shit u look good
he posted it earlier, scroll up

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2632 and Framletgod
Contrats bro.
Enjoy.
I mean Congrats...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 2632
How would you rate your psl before and after?

• +1
I Need to lean down ASAP!!

2,500$ a little expensive, but I dont plan on EVER going cheap on surgeries because you know face = life

Recovery time was like hmm week and a half for swelling to go down, but results dont get real good until about 3 months

My mouth was super sore for a couple days while during recovery time, surgery was somewhat uncomfortable
Total noob on all of this surgery looksmaxing stuff, but the buccal fat removal will last forever right? If so then $2,500 is well worth it for these results

• +1
Reactions: Framletgod
Total noob on all of this surgery looksmaxing stuff, but the buccal fat removal will last forever right? If so then $2,500 is well worth it for these results
Yes, the excised fat cells are gone forever.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: CarlSagan96
Yes, the excised fat cells are gone forever.
This sounds almost too good to be true. Are results like OP's to be expected? Or is he an exceptional case because he already had great bone structure beneath the fat?

This sounds almost too good to be true. Are results like OP's to be expected? Or is he an exceptional case because he already had great bone structure beneath the fat?
Although the pictures are cut, it looks like he has a solid bone structure. But I had this done myself and even without great bone structure, I went from very chubby (more than op) to hollow cheeks. If your problem is excess buccal fat it is legit.

That said, don't do it unless you still have chubby cheeks even at very low BF and especially if you are very young. The cheeks do tend to naturally lose fat with age anyway so having this done on the wrong patient would risk making them age worse.

• +1
Reactions: satoshisacuck

Yes buccal fat removal is permanent, also Buccal Fat Removal IS ONLY for people who have chubby cheeks at lower than 15% bodyfat, so if your cheeks are still chubby even tho you have some abs showing, yoh might need it.

ALSO make sure to look at your parents faces to see if the fat will go away naturally, both my parents still have chubby cheeks despite being nearly 50 years old so I knew the buccal fat would never go away

holy shit u look good

Dr Vietnas, Houston Texas
How would you rate your psl before and after?

Hmm maybe a 4 before, and a 5/6 after. I still need eye and nose surgery to be a 7

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235, middayshowers and kota
Kinda look like Blond Jock in second.Good results though OP.

risky procedure but great results. does this get fucked when aging or is it just in bad surgeries
Yes buccal fat removal is permanent, also Buccal Fat Removal IS ONLY for people who have chubby cheeks at lower than 15% bodyfat, so if your cheeks are still chubby even tho you have some abs showing, yoh might need it.

Yea I was considering this but tried losing weight first and cheek fat dissapeared thankfully

Too much was taken. Still a huge improvement, but you can already see the hollowing and prominent nasolabial area.

1. Its not nearly as noticeable IRL, this is an upclose selfie

2. Its very hard to maintain the leaness to get these results, so even if I was
risky procedure but great results. does this get fucked when aging or is it just in bad surgeries

Yea I was considering this but tried losing weight first and cheek fat dissapeared thankfully

Whether or not you will age poorly is mostly dependant on bone structure. My parents still have chubby cheeks so I knew mine will never go away.

I dont think I will age poorly, its hard to keep my bodyfat down low enough to see the hollow cheeks ( like in the OP ) so if its looks bad ( gaunt ) as I age I can just maintain a slightly higher bodyfat %

Hey man, can you post a few more before pics?

I remember a lookism thread saying this shit was horrible and kybella was he way to go.

I don’t know what to think of this and and I’d like to see OP in around 6 years time to see if his skin stays the same.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Nosecel9000