my chewmaxxing stuff

Weishaupt

Weishaupt

Mewcel
I chew 2 pieces on both sides of the mouth everyday. started last week. also trying to eat more hard foods like steaks, beef jerky, apples, etc and "chew harder" & more times than usual when i'm eating anything.

Goals:
- Get a better jawline and madible
- Square chin
- Increase masseter size
- Increase cheekbone size
- Shorten midface and widen face for better FWHR (your skull is literally being crushed when you chew as hard and much as our broad-faced ancestors did)
- Better teeth
Rsz zdwa2yh

tbh
b
h

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, ZyzzReincarnate and LooksJourney
Women chew on cocks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and ZyzzReincarnate
I chew 2 pieces on both sides of the mouth everyday. started last week. also trying to eat more hard foods like steaks, beef jerky, apples, etc and "chew harder" & more times than usual when i'm eating anything.

Goals:
- Get a better jawline and madible
- Square chin
- Increase masseter size
- Increase cheekbone size
- Shorten midface and widen face for better FWHR (your skull is literally being crushed when you chew as hard and much as our broad-faced ancestors did)
- Better teeth
View attachment 1160

tbh
b
h

Probably should include tongue posture, hard chewing with chitty oral posture will usually leave you with jaw problems and possibly bruxism

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Chewing is important, but like LooksJourney said, mewing is extremely important as well. Without it, gravity is fighting against your progress every second you're not chewing, whereas if you mew, you're actively improving your midface/jaw/doublechin. Chewing helps widen the jaw area, and strengthen your jaw muscles so you keep your mouth shut automatically when sleeping. This is important because if your mouth is open while you sleep, it causes a longer, narrower face. But, jaw muscles alone aren't going to cause forward growth of the maxila. That's mewing's job. (aka entire tongue pressed hard into the roof of mouth)

Last edited:
  • +1
U need mastic gum

• +1
Probably should include tongue posture, hard chewing with chitty oral posture will usually leave you with jaw problems and possibly bruxism

Chewing is important, but like LooksJourney said, mewing is extremely important as well. Without it, gravity is fighting against your progress every second you're not chewing, whereas if you mew, you're actively improving your midface/jaw/doublechin. Chewing helps widen the jaw area, and strengthen your jaw muscles so you keep your mouth shut automatically when sleeping. This is important because if your mouth is open while you sleep, it causes a longer, narrower face. But, jaw muscles alone aren't going to cause forward growth of the maxila. That's mewing's job. (aka entire tongue pressed hard into the roof of mouth)

Oops bad I forgot to add that I've adopted correct tongue posture (mewing) for 6 months now, I agree with you 100% bros

U need mastic gum
Yea Ik this is just what I'll be doing until I get some hard gum

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and LooksJourney