My Chicofish in London

Mr_Norwood

Mr_Norwood

baldcel
I set up a new Chicofish with a shitty simcard account on Tinder that i suspected was penalised

2zifq8t.jpg

JFL.

Not going to start swiping. Going to leave it another day. Upload my photos to it and place my location in Israel where i will be in a few days time.

Hopefully i will have a high ELO score and actually get shown to local girls

Update: I couldn't help myself :feelsrope:

34huEtI.jpg

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: toolateforme, CopeAndRope, Mansnob and 1 other person
I tried dating in london once.Legit 0 matches in 3 days.

• So Sad
Reactions: Mansnob and Deleted member 3043
your my favourite balding brit subhuman tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: toolateforme, Dicklet.4.3, Mansnob and 4 others
34huEtI.jpg

i couldnt help myself :feelsrope:

Matches mean nothing, online dating is dead.
34huEtI.jpg

i couldnt help myself :feelsrope:

Every single one of those girls is average or worse and gets mogged to oblivion by chico. It's over.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2621, turkproducer, Deleted member 2227 and 3 others
Are you using tinder gold?

i sent a load of messages out and nobody has replied yet.. it's been 10 minutes but i'd expect at least 1 or 2
H6uiF01.jpg

JFL.. nobody is replying to our CHico

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Fat ethnic girl unmatched Chico and a blonde one said "no"

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: noped, Pendejo, turkproducer and 8 others
  • +1
Reactions: toolateforme, GenericChad1444, Deleted member 2227 and 2 others
Lol.. 0 more messages for Chico.

Tinder is just a meat market designed to boost foid ego's. They swipe hot men just to feel nice

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Effortless, Vitruvian, turkproducer and 9 others

Tinder is just a meat market designed to boost foid ego's. They swipe hot men just to feel nice
tinder is suifuel tbh

Wait till I replace the photo's with mine and start matching.

Minds will be blown

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Effortless, nastynas, Deleted member 2745 and 7 others
I hate females

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob and Deleted member 275
34huEtI

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: verZYownZZun, toolateforme, xit and 1 other person

Women are not that dumb,if the guy is too attractive they most likely suspect he is a male model and its a larp.

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob
Women are not that dumb,if the guy is too attractive they most likely suspect he is a male model and its a larp.
I doubt it tbh. Women simply don't even want relationships or sex with even high smv guys anymore nowadays. It's over for gender relations and we should focus on making rape legal instead of trying to boost our SMV at this point tbh.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Effortless, Mansnob and Angel
I doubt it tbh. Women simply don't even want relationships or sex with even high smv guys anymore nowadays. It's over for gender relations and we should focus on making rape legal instead of trying to boost our SMV at this point tbh.
Nah,chico is popular as fuck.Women get shit tons of messages for men daily,they know a fake profile if they see one.

Cmon bro. Chico has been used so many times

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444 and Deleted member 2227
Cmon bro. Chico has been used so many times

You would be surprised.. not many normies regonise him and the ones that do will not be swiping right on an obvious chadfish.

Anyway. 90% ignored my initial "hi" / "want some fun" messages.. the few that replied unmatched me or just said no.

• +1
Reactions: Angel
You would be surprised.. not many normies regonise him and the ones that do will not be swiping right on an obvious chadfish.

Anyway. 90% ignored my initial "hi" / "want some fun" messages.. the few that replied unmatched me or just said no.
I did an experiment with another Chad and about 70% responded to hey. So I don't know why it doesn't work for u

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock
I did an experiment with another Chad and about 70% responded to hey. So I don't know why it doesn't work for u

Could be a mathematical issue.

London has a huge population so the "sausage fest" phenomena could be even more pronounced in this case. Poor old chico's message is sat down the bottom of the inbox.

Could be a mathematical issue.

London has a huge population so the "sausage fest" phenomena could be even more pronounced in this case. Poor old chico's message is sat down the bottom of the inbox.
You usually have to wait one day for them to respond though

tinder is dead

try bumble

• +1
Reactions: Angel
Chico has been in Tel Aviv the last few hours. Just tested 2 swipes.. both match.

I'll change the pics to me tomorrow and write up a proper profile.

Those girls are gonna be like "wtf" when I match them :feelshaha:

• JFL
Reactions: GenericChad1444

Every single one of those girls is average or worse and gets mogged to oblivion by chico. It's over.
There really are not that many really good looking people in the world, of course he mogs them to oblivion.

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock

You didn't accidentally make Chico 5'4" in the profile or something did you?

Chico has been in Tel Aviv the last few hours. Just tested 2 swipes.. both match.

I'll change the pics to me tomorrow and write up a proper profile.

Those girls are gonna be like "wtf" when I match them :feelshaha:

caged post the results

Can you try it out with my pic sometime

I tried dating in london once.Legit 0 matches in 3 days.
Don't feel too bad about it. That is what you should expect from dating in the west while not being in the upper 90th percentile for attractiveness. I doubt I could get a single match in 15 years (as long as I have been alive). That largely reflects my relationship experiences too.

• +1
Reactions: Einon
did you forget the INCEL BBC documentary?

because of that I'm pretty sure females are wary of catfishING experiments

Today is the day. It wil go down in history as the great Chico fish / baldcel photoswap

Wish I could see their faces when they match

JZlLeCz.gif

• +1
Reactions: currymax
Chico has been getting super liked by hot Israeli foids

Tinder is full of skanks and uggos.

Normal women don't want anything to do with it

Today is the day. It wil go down in history as the great Chico fish / baldcel photoswap

Wish I could see their faces when they match

JZlLeCz.gif
Show us their replies after the swap, wanna see what they say lol.

Show us their replies after the swap, wanna see what they say lol.

I suspect most won't even notice. they all have about 1000 matches in their list already...
If I said hi.. chances are it won't be even noticed or even replied to...

A few will unmatch straight away i bet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vitruvian, CopeAndRope and xit
PiYwobG.jpg

I've replaced the pics and profile to me and swiped.. Nearly everyone is a match

:feelshaha:

• JFL
Reactions: SeiGun, MammothActuary, DidntRead and 2 others
Hili has unmatched me.

Please pray for poor Hili. Must have been traumatic seeing an ugly bald loser waste of space appear in her tinder
Noga has bitten the dust as well.

Pray for Noga.

On the plus side.. a girl has just matched with me while i was using my own pictures

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2426, GenericChad1444 and Vitruvian
It's over for sub 8s

Users who are viewing this thread

Back