My Chink gf was literally shocked when I told her that finding a new gf is tedious

alien

alien

Kraken
She was legit telling me, "why do you like me? Why not date a girl who lives closer/has her own place/drives/is prettier/etc." I told her that after two months on POF I only slept with two women. And she's like "but you're handsome and have a big penis. I'm afraid you're going to leave me."

Everyone who gets in my ear tells me that my gf is a loser and that I should dump her ASAP. That I can do better. But the reality of the situation is that when it comes to online dating, men in their 30s HIT THE WALL HARD. If you are 34 and you don't want kids and don't want to marry or cohabitate, good luck finding a girl. And even when I did, the filipina single mom tried to get me to reconsider having kids. And my Chink doesn't want kids but she wants me to reconsider marriage. Even Yogapants wanted me to get a job and move in with her.

The bottom line is most women on dating sites are just looking for attention, validation, foodie/Uber dates. Or they are holding out for Chad. Or like the filipina single mom they are just a thot who fucks a bunch of dudes (she went to bed with me and didn't protest when I stuck my flaccid penis in her pussy raw and she is online on POF on a daily basis. What does that tell you?). So when you find a girl on a dating site who is serious about finding a boyfriend, they are super shocked when you tell them how hard it is for men on dating sites.

After the first time we had sex, the Chink asked me if this was only going to be a one time thing. As if she was expecting me to pump n dump her. So I think she is just bewildered that I'm stuck around this long. Because she never thought to consider how tough the dating scene is in 2019.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ritalincell and Deleted member 470
From how hard it is, it is not worth trying anymore

Interesting ...

What's so bad about Portuguese Women ?

Interesting ...

What's so bad about Portuguese Women ?
I've messaged a number of Portuguese-Canadian women on dating sites. They don't want me. One Portuguese-Canadian girl even asked for my phone number. And then ghosted me after that.

They can go get blacked for all I care. Fuck em.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lutte, SMVbender, Deleted member 10524 and 3 others
The bottom line is most women on dating sites are just looking for attention, validation, foodie/Uber dates.
This

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 470
everytime i see the phrase “yogapants” 200 of my braincells rope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Patient A, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 10524 and 2 others
Don't ever let a woman think you have a hard time finding other girls to fuck, tell her she is lucky you dont dump her

• +1
Reactions: .👽. and Deleted member 470
how big is ur dick OP

I've messaged a number of Portuguese-Canadian women on dating sites. They don't want me. One Portuguese-Canadian girl even asked for my phone number. And then ghosted me after that.

They can go get blacked for all I care. Fuck em.

So you're physically attracted to them but it's just how they act / respond towards you that turns you off ?

Are you physically attracted to Asian Women or do you just get with them because some of them are easy for you ?

Yeah if you think that I'm bullshitting, note that I have seen a large number of women logon on an almost-daily basis for like 3 months straight. If women on dating sites were serious about dating, would they be doing this? No. And I've went on dates with some of these women. These women either use me as a foodie date/free Uber or they are thots who have casual sex with MANY, MANY men.

The girls who haven't logged on within the last week, let alone the last 30 days, they are in the small, small minority. There was one hot noodlewhore who hasn't logged in since early July. She probably found someone and is dating that guy seriously. I wish that could have been me. Since she was one of the few women on there who were serious. And by the time I messaged her, she was already logged out of the site for good.

Yeah if you think that I'm bullshitting, note that I have seen a large number of women logon on an almost-daily basis for like 3 months straight. If women on dating sites were serious about dating, would they be doing this? No. And I've went on dates with some of these women. These women either use me as a foodie date/free Uber or they are thots who have casual sex with MANY, MANY men.

The girls who haven't logged on within the last week, let alone the last 30 days, they are in the small, small minority. There was one hot noodlewhore who hasn't logged in since early July. She probably found someone and is dating that guy seriously. I wish that could have been me. Since she was one of the few women on there who were serious. And by the time I messaged her, she was already logged out of the site for good.
No I think you touched the point lol. Online dating is meaningless if you’re not chad

• +1
Reactions: alien
So you're physically attracted to them but it's just how they act / respond towards you that turns you off ?

Are you physically attracted to Asian Women or do you just get with them because some of them are easy for you ?
I was physically attracted to some of the Portuguese women I messaged. But they don't want me. Some of them even deleted my message (with premium membership you can tell if they read or deleted your message).

I'm physically attracted to noodlewhores. But not the noodlewhores I'm getting. I want a hot noodlewhore gf and a hot half-noodlewhore daughter (I wouldn't actually reproduce though because I'm lazy. I don't want to wagecuck).

• Woah
Reactions: WhiskeyCocaine
Why the fuck would you tell her that?

Why the fuck would you tell her that?
We were considering breaking up because logistically the relationship is very tedious to maintain for me. And she was wondering why I was putting up with the inconvenience. She can't host (she lives with her parents and they don't let her bring over guys), she doesn't drive, she has a 5:30pm curfew at 31 years old (rofl) and she lives 40+ km away. It's tedious to date her. I have to do two round trips or go to the short stay motel 15 minutes away from her.

Yeah if you think that I'm bullshitting, note that I have seen a large number of women logon on an almost-daily basis for like 3 months straight. If women on dating sites were serious about dating, would they be doing this? No. And I've went on dates with some of these women.
This. Except all these women either rejected or ghosted me. Probably for the best.

Women are clueless about everything, they drift along in life being carried by the fact they have a wet hole

• Love it
Reactions: Patient A
imagine dating a chink. i would never stoop that low my god you truly are a pathetic failure of an incel :lul::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and lutte
What race of women do you like?
Russian/Central asian or death tbh you need high T psychopathic genes to supplement your future slayer sons