MY CONCLUSION 🧐 The Brutal Truth. 💊💊💊

Then it’s not real self esteem. Real self esteem isn’t attributed to environmental outcomes, then it’s forever fluctuating like that of a narcissist.

Constant and consist interactions challenge your ego. If you feel broken as a result, this is good, as it shows what insecurities your ego was masking and now you have the opportunity to overcome them and build REAL confidence and self esteem, things that will take you to the TOP in dating, occupation, everything.

Self esteem is effected by outcome, this is a normal human trait. If your failing at every aspect in life and you have high self esteem you are delusional. Having low self esteem isnt completely bad, you are just recognising you suck. The problem is that if you have low self esteem this means you recognise the problem but your problably not going to do anything to improve your life because you think u suck (currently you do).

If a kid lives in a shithole with abusive parents and gets bullied at school then the natural outcome of this is that he would have low self esteem. This is because of enviromental factors (This isnt me projecting my childhood was pretty normal). Your self esteem changes due to enviromental factors.

How dare you write such stuff! I don't want to get go out and socialize! I'd rather work years at McDonalds, save 50k and do a couple of surgeries, then I'm gonna be able to slay any girl in my town and everyone is gonna love me 😋

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5746 and Danish_Retard
You can't logic someone out of something they didnt logic themselves into.

You fear women you are attracted to. They are people just like you or me, but a woman's weapon is her beauty and the more of it she possesses the more of a weapon she is. Next is the mother of all evils: comparison. Now that you have convinced yourself that you aren't worthy based on some fictitious image you have of her only allowing Brad Pitt types into her life, you will play the victim narrative. Once you are a victim you feed off this invisible oppression. It becomes your identity. Like the male equivalent of most feminists.

Beauty is a big part in seduction but is practically nothing compared to social fluency. Most of you, generally speaking, are socially retarded and will push away ideas that go against your preconceptions. You have standards that are deep in the realm of fantasy. You want exact standards yet you fall far below them.

There are men like me, who actually leave the basement, who have easily been rejected by women hundreds of times.

I cannot really blame you. It took me damn near two decades to realize women actually want you to approach them and if you do they actually want the interaction to go smoothly. On the other hand it also takes a tremendous amount of courage, at first, to ask an attractive girl out and if she says "No", for whatever reason, GOD DOES IT STING...at first, but through repetition it is less painful and the whole process becomes fun.

The problem with you incel types is not only will you not give yourselves a chance, but you won't even take the most minute of corrective steps in the opposite direction of where you’re heading. I am even convinced that the victim narrative is soo strong with you that even if a women knocked on your door and asked you out you still would find a reason that it isn't true that someone from the opposite sex could love them.

I can try to talk some of you out of your social suicide ideologies and yes, I may talk some down who are open minded, but it's hard to talk down someone who's already accepted death.

The fact that some of you say its incel logic shows that you know its bullshit. I cant convince you it's wrong but you’re definitely aware that it is.

You’ve fully embraced that you're an unlovable worthless piece of shit and you’re in too deep to change that. if anyone compliments you "they’re lying" or "being nice". If you fail a few times "it doesnt work" or “this is bullshit". Then you probably have oneitis with a girl either you’ve never talked to or got friend-zoned by, have either no friends in real life or you know nothing about them because you dont care.

I can promise you, nothing I say will change you. I can recommend the books but I know you wont read them. I can show you pictures of “incels” in relationships but you will find a way that it's wrong. “He’s rich, hes attractive, the girl is ugly," etc. I can say, work out, clean up your style, go out and socialize, learn about other people, but you'll call that stupid a waste of time.

I’m sure if someone said half the shit to you that you say to yourself, about yourself you'd be fucking pissed, yet you’re going to take it, like a self induced stockholm syndrome. The only way I know out of stockholm syndrome is removing the abuser, but I don't know how to separate you from yourself.

The only solution is rock bottom moments. In some sort of way, when you fuck up your life so bad from this mentality, you’ll be susceptible to change. Until then, I don’t think anything is possible.

TLDR: I do actually feel bad for you incels. Your low self-esteem, and miserable view of the world, causes a lot of avoidable suffering.

But you are not Incels by logic. You are Incels by emotion. And you can't logically breakdown an emotional decision.

There is a lot of self loathing on the internet, and I’m never gonna change that until your life shows you otherwise. Everyone is on their own journey.
What books do you recommend (especially on seduction and Game?)

Reddit cuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292
What books do you recommend (especially on seduction and Game?)

The Corey Wayne’s book will help like crazy. His book is about the basic behaviors to display and the ones to keep and maintain attraction. It will give you a good well rounded knowledge of what girls look for in a sexual romantic partner.

As for game game I recommend Todd v for daygame and Mystery Method for night.

If you follow those 3 you’ll know what to for night game, day game and in general what women want.

• +1
Reactions: WideZygos
The Corey Wayne’s book will help like crazy. His book is about the basic behaviors to display and the ones to keep and maintain attraction. It will give you a good well rounded knowledge of what girls look for in a sexual romantic partner.

As for game game I recommend Todd v for daygame and Mystery Method for night.

If you follow those 3 you’ll know what to for night game, day game and in general what women want.
Thanks bro✌️👍

• +1
Reactions: Rochefort6
not a pixel

chad can have literal autism and get girls

women can smell your fear. Turns them off. When you look at women, concentrate looking at their third eye. Your peripheral vision can see their face and boobs so don't make it obvious. Just concentrate on their third eye and don't think of anything else while talking to them. That's when they feel that "This guy is looking right through me instead of looking at me" and they will notice you more and this will leave an impression. It could be positive or negative. It could be comments like "this guy is mysterious and it's kind of sexy" or you can get comments like "this guy gives me serial killer creepy vibe". All depends on how you look like so use it to your advantage. One thing for sure is you don't want the women to know you have fear of women. It turns them off.

I agree with you to an extent, but like others have said, this forum is not an incel forum, +50% of users polled have had sex here. This forum is here primarily to address the modern day, and that is Looks Theory is king. Unlike the times of the past where an ugly but smart fuck could be a king, where gluttony once was seen as a status of wealth, we now live in a modern time. As such, we have modern problems. I agree that most of this forum does mostly deviate to the dating aspect of Looks Theory, and I don't necessarily disagree with this, seeing as we are biologically programmed to want to reproduce and we are now seeing extremely interesting first time problems in the dating market for the first time in history. As such, the only modern answer we've been able to find to explain a couple of the extreme problems of dating in the online era has been Looks Theory. Looks Theory is one of the only ways we've been able to explain the growing celibacy rate, the growing rate of young virgin men, and the absolute insane increase in aesthetic surgeries. Looks Theory involves explanations for many things, the ability for a kid to develop necessary social skills to survive, opportunities in life outside of sex, our gravitation too good looking people in general, and how the standards for society are getting more and more vain everyday. This forum is simply an acknowledgement and maximization of these prinicples, and instead of actively denying it, we are embracing it and doing our best to gain what is deemed in modern society, a big advantage.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
I can recommend the books but I know you wont read them.
Neither this thread also. You got that right buddy.

Did not read lol
Did not read lol
Did not read lol
Did not read lol
Did not read lol
Did not read lol

You fear women you are attracted to. They are people just like you or me, but a woman's weapon is her beauty and the more of it she possesses the more of a weapon she is. Next is the mother of all evils: comparison. Now that you have convinced yourself that you aren't worthy based on some fictitious image you have of her only allowing Brad Pitt types into her life, you will play the victim narrative. Once you are a victim you feed off this invisible oppression. It becomes your identity. Like the male equivalent of most feminists.

Beauty is a big part in seduction but is practically nothing compared to social fluency. Most of you, generally speaking, are socially retarded and will push away ideas that go against your preconceptions. You have standards that are deep in the realm of fantasy. You want exact standards yet you fall far below them.

There are men like me, who actually leave the basement, who have easily been rejected by women hundreds of times.

I cannot really blame you. It took me damn near two decades to realize women actually want you to approach them and if you do they actually want the interaction to go smoothly. On the other hand it also takes a tremendous amount of courage, at first, to ask an attractive girl out and if she says "No", for whatever reason, GOD DOES IT STING...at first, but through repetition it is less painful and the whole process becomes fun.

The problem with you incel types is not only will you not give yourselves a chance, but you won't even take the most minute of corrective steps in the opposite direction of where you’re heading. I am even convinced that the victim narrative is soo strong with you that even if a women knocked on your door and asked you out you still would find a reason that it isn't true that someone from the opposite sex could love them.

I can try to talk some of you out of your social suicide ideologies and yes, I may talk some down who are open minded, but it's hard to talk down someone who's already accepted death.

The fact that some of you say its incel logic shows that you know its bullshit. I cant convince you it's wrong but you’re definitely aware that it is.

You’ve fully embraced that you're an unlovable worthless piece of shit and you’re in too deep to change that. if anyone compliments you "they’re lying" or "being nice". If you fail a few times "it doesnt work" or “this is bullshit". Then you probably have oneitis with a girl either you’ve never talked to or got friend-zoned by, have either no friends in real life or you know nothing about them because you dont care.

I can promise you, nothing I say will change you. I can recommend the books but I know you wont read them. I can show you pictures of “incels” in relationships but you will find a way that it's wrong. “He’s rich, hes attractive, the girl is ugly," etc. I can say, work out, clean up your style, go out and socialize, learn about other people, but you'll call that stupid a waste of time.

I’m sure if someone said half the shit to you that you say to yourself, about yourself you'd be fucking pissed, yet you’re going to take it, like a self induced stockholm syndrome. The only way I know out of stockholm syndrome is removing the abuser, but I don't know how to separate you from yourself.

The only solution is rock bottom moments. In some sort of way, when you fuck up your life so bad from this mentality, you’ll be susceptible to change. Until then, I don’t think anything is possible.

TLDR: I do actually feel bad for you incels. Your low self-esteem, and miserable view of the world, causes a lot of avoidable suffering.

But you are not Incels by logic. You are Incels by emotion. And you can't logically breakdown an emotional decision.

There is a lot of self loathing on the internet, and I’m never gonna change that until your life shows you otherwise. Everyone is on their own journey.
are you a psychology major OP?

True