my cope mewing routine

hoodmaxxnigga

hoodmaxxnigga

creep
Recurrence App on Android (add activities)
Posture:
Sit up straight
Stand up straight
Daily Myofunctional Activities:
  1. Chew mastic gum (chisell is better) for 30-90 minutes
  2. Breath in and out through the nose while holding proper tongue position for 2 minutes 2x (Morning, Night)

1. Hard mew- Look in the mirror with mouth open (use phone flashlight) then place mouth in the correct position and apply maximum force for about one minute and rest for 1 minutes. Do 5 sets of 5
  2. Thumb pulling - A manual expansion technique that involves pressing firmly on the inner side of your teeth, gums, and palate outwards and forwards to stimulate growth. Every 1 to 1.5 hours I do it for about 1 or 2 minutes at a time from when I wake to the moment before I go to bed
  3. Chin tuck for 15-30 seconds 3x5 each hour
  4. Tongue chewing for an hour a day
Tongue Tie

3 times a day
  • Tongue pops (20 reps)
  • Tongue pops hold for 10 seconds (5 reps)
  • Jawbreaker (push tongue to side cheek as far as you can and hold for 10 seconds (25 reps)
  • Lip resistance
  • Peanut butter rub
  • Tongue depressor push-ups (use popsicle stick)

• JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and PersianKingdom
bro ur gonna have to mew for more than 4 mins a day :lul:

bro ur gonna have to mew for more than 4 mins a day :lul:
I mew 24/7. The breath in and out thing is just to remind myself when I start and end the day about proper tongue posture.

• +1
Reactions: retard
Autism

• Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot
if you really wanna cope, at least do it properly with a facepuller

• +1
Reactions: hoodmaxxnigga
if you really wanna cope, at least do it properly with a facepuller
yeah, I'm going to build one soon. Just need to save some cash and lock myself in my room so my friends and family don't judge me

I don't think mewing works.
There's still no good evidence about it.
It only makes your hyoid look better.
If it worked I would have been an ultra chad by now.

• +1
Reactions: S ݁݁ and Deleted member 6401
I don't think mewing works.
There's still no good evidence about it.
It only makes your hyoid look better.
If it worked I would have been an ultra chad by now.
Yeah, you only get drastic and significant results before 12 but it does not hurt to try and cope with mewing lol. This is the whole reason we are in this forum, we are trying to improve our looks. Also pushing the tongue onto the roof of the mouth at least prevents further damage and stops elongation of your midface.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: S ݁݁, Deleted member 6401, mulattomaxxer and 1 other person
Yeah, you only get drastic and significant results before 12 but it does not hurt to try and cope with mewing lol. This is the whole reason we are in this forum, we are trying to improve our looks. Also pushing the tongue onto the roof of the mouth at least prevents further damage and stops elongation of your midface.

Pretty much this. I don't like people saying mewing straight up doesn't work because their is clear evidence working for working on young children. 90% of people on this site are to old for this to work (esp if your a recessed subhuman) it won't to much more then raise your hyoid making your jawline look better (which is why you should 'mew' if your not doing it). Once your an adult you need surgery but mewing is a great cope while your saving up, so its worth doing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401