My cousin took his life last night

M

MassacredMyBoy

Iron
Literally saw and talked to him the day before, and he shot himself in his car. He was good looking, trendy, was "cool" (did drugs), and fucked many more girls than I have, but he still felt empty and anxious about life. He would often complain that girls were playing with his emotions, and I think he killed himself over a girl. I don't have enough details. Not looking for sympathy, or even discussion, just wish he had looked for purpose and meaning outside these superficial pursuits. I think a lot of guys here are like dogs chasing cars. I don't think they'd know what to do if they ever got what they wanted out of life. He was 22.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Melo95, Deleted member 8244 and 58 others
kek

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 7125, LastHopeForNorman and 9 others
Literally saw and talked to him the day before, and he shot himself in his car. He was good looking, trendy, was "cool" (did drugs), and fucked many more girls than I have, but he still felt empty and anxious about life. He would often complain that girls were playing with his emotions, and I think he killed himself over a girl. I don't have enough details. Not looking for sympathy, or even discussion, just wish he had looked for purpose and meaning outside these superficial pursuits. I think a lot of guys here are like dogs chasing cars. I don't think they'd know what to do if they ever got what they wanted out of life. He was 22.
Why are you posting this on here???

You are just going to get a bunch of Narcy users make stupid half-wit comments on this.

I am sorry for your lost but you aren't going to get much sympathy from here or get anyone here to change their mind that "Chad has everything"

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Be_ConfidentBro, Growth Plate and 15 others
im sorry to hear that bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, potentialhabit1, Deleted member 7863 and 7 others
Why are you posting this on here???

You are just going to get a bunch of Narcy users make stupid half-wit comments on this.

I am sorry for your lost but you aren't going to get much sympathy from here or get anyone here to change their mind that "Chad has everything"
Already said I'm not looking for sympathy. I guess I'm hoping his situation could be read as a cautionary tale to find more meaning and purpose in life. It's just a fucking waste

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Deleted member 11479, Growth Plate and 9 others
greycel moment

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Be_ConfidentBro, Growth Plate and 12 others
To be happy you need to ascend. If you are born good looking you won't appreciate what you have.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, alriodai, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 7 others

Men don't have the estrogen that women do. They get fucked over much easier on every form of unhealthy habit out there. JFL if you think depression is caused by something mental that isn't trauma. He was just fucked physically because humans are becoming degenrates by the minute.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Blue, Deleted member 9090 and Deleted member 3043
should've span more plates

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, RichardSpencel, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 1 other person
To be happy you need to ascend. If you are born good looking you won't appreciate what you have.
Nigga to be happy u need to be healthy, do u think animals have depression from not slaying?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002 and Blue
He wasn't. He grew up fat, got fit, then lost his way. He was always a sweet kid, and I don't think he ever reconciled how people and the world actually worked.

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Deleted member 10524 and getra
it's all brain chemistry, he was born with the wrong one, i got the good one, that's why i'm happy and cheerful even being incel, it's all decided in the womb

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Melo95, IWantToMax, Stare and 9 others
Already said I'm not looking for sympathy. I guess I'm hoping his situation could be read as a cautionary tale to find more meaning and purpose in life. It's just a fucking waste
Yeah, well they won't listen to you because

A. you have under 500 posts

B. They already have set in their minds that getting Hot girls to like and have sex with them is the best thing ].

No one on here except for a small percentage pursues anything else except this, they whine and cry about being ugly (not a super model) and try to do anything else because the people on here don't value anything else

Don't throw your pearls to swine my friend

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, LastHopeForNorman, Deleted member 12002 and 2 others
I think a lot of guys here are like dogs chasing cars. I don't think they'd know what to do if they ever got what they wanted out of life.
Sorry for your loss

That quote mirrors Heath Ledger Joker

• +1
Reactions: vaninskybird, mewcoper, Deleted member 6512 and 1 other person
RIP

• +1
Reactions: JL~, Ritalincel and MassacredMyBoy
I'm sorry, maybe he had an abusive relationship with his parents?

• +1
Reactions: MassacredMyBoy
He had balls tbh, i admire people who decide to take their own life.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: lepo2317, Stare, everythingisacope and 4 others
he would be better of blasting ur head for posting this here

I’m sorry to hear that

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and MassacredMyBoy
Yeah, well they won't listen to you because

A. you have under 500 posts

B. They already have set in their minds that getting Hot girls to like and have sex with them is the best thing ].

No one on here except for a small percentage pursues anything else except this, they whine and cry about being ugly (not a super model) and try to do anything else because the people on here don't value anything else

all this ngl. Well said and people here really cant believe you can live a life without chasing after these vapid whores. They will drain your energy and bank account and even your balls if you have been a good boy. Once they get bored its destroy your life time.

• +1
Reactions: MassacredMyBoy and Deleted member 6939
it's all brain chemistry, he was born with the wrong one, i got the good one, that's why i'm happy and cheerful even being incel, it's all decided in the womb
Yes Bro i got fucked up brain chemistry so no matter what I ve got I’m feeling shit be grateful atleast

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and MassacredMyBoy
Sorry man, I get how he feels. Fuck this gay earth.

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, MassacredMyBoy and Htobrother
Nigga to be happy u need to be healthy, do u think animals have depression from not slaying?
Let them cope dude, no point in arguing

• +1
Reactions: MassacredMyBoy, Htobrother and antiantifa
Slaying is gay and fake. Reproducing and finding spiritual meaning is where it's at. @streege

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Stare, Deleted member 12002, MassacredMyBoy and 1 other person
Im sorry

• +1
Reactions: MassacredMyBoy and Htobrother
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: MassacredMyBoy and Blue
do you think he did it to stick it to the girl?

• +1

MassacredMyBoy

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel and Htobrother
Completely facts, like I said what makes you happy is during your ascension, before and after ascension it's going to get annoying and repetetive, just look at all the slayers on here still getting dopamine on this website. It's a cope what I said maybe but damn it is what it is

• +1
Where are the body pics? (everything should be transparent in today's world).

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: JL~, Stare, sytyl and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: MassacredMyBoy and Htobrother
Allah y rahmo

Not looking for sympathy, or even discussion, just wish he had looked for purpose and meaning outside these superficial pursuits. I think a lot of guys here are like dogs chasing cars.
Amen to that! My sincere condolences.

• +1
Amen to that! My sincere condolences.
People just won't listen when you tell them that they should seek meaning beyond slaying.

• +1
Hey OP. I’m really fucking sorry for your cousin. I don’t have family so I can’t even imagine to be able to relate to the feeling. I pray for real you are doing well bro and that you literally become a better person off this somehow. I mean well to you and thank you for sharing this with me, I’ll definitely take what you are saying to heart.

• +1
People just won't listen when you tell them that they should seek meaning beyond slaying.
Humans. We're blind to the things we have and only see what we don't have, until what we have is taken away from us. Only then can we see what we had

• +1
Reactions: MassacredMyBoy, Jamal2222 and Blue

:p

• JFL
Reactions: JL~, Deleted member 5189, Stare and 1 other person
This world has no mercy, and to feel fulfilled it goes far beyond just "slaying jb's" despite what anyone thinks here. Sorry for your loss.

• +1
Reactions: MassacredMyBoy and Ritalincel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189 and JL~
Sorry for your loss

• +1