My cousin took his life last night

Giga over for him if this isn't a larp. He's gonna suffer.

Literally saw and talked to him the day before, and he shot himself in his car. He was good looking, trendy, was "cool" (did drugs), and fucked many more girls than I have, but he still felt empty and anxious about life. He would often complain that girls were playing with his emotions, and I think he killed himself over a girl. I don't have enough details. Not looking for sympathy, or even discussion, just wish he had looked for purpose and meaning outside these superficial pursuits. I think a lot of guys here are like dogs chasing cars. I don't think they'd know what to do if they ever got what they wanted out of life. He was 22.
im going to kill myself because of mm of bone

• Love it
Reactions: GetShrekt
Over for cousincells XD

impossible! looks are everything! :soy: there is no such things as mental cels!:soy:

• +1
Reactions: MassacredMyBoy
impossible! looks are everything! :soy: there is no such things as mental cels!:soy:
There’s no such thing as mentalcels

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
Literally saw and talked to him the day before, and he shot himself in his car. He was good looking, trendy, was "cool" (did drugs), and fucked many more girls than I have, but he still felt empty and anxious about life. He would often complain that girls were playing with his emotions, and I think he killed himself over a girl. I don't have enough details. Not looking for sympathy, or even discussion, just wish he had looked for purpose and meaning outside these superficial pursuits. I think a lot of guys here are like dogs chasing cars. I don't think they'd know what to do if they ever got what they wanted out of life. He was 22.
less competitiion