My cousin took his life last night

D

Deleted member 6382

Kraken
Literally saw and talked to him the day before, and he shot himself in his car. He was good looking, trendy, was "cool" (did drugs), and fucked many more girls than I have, but he still felt empty and anxious about life. He would often complain that girls were playing with his emotions, and I think he killed himself over a girl. I don't have enough details. Not looking for sympathy, or even discussion, just wish he had looked for purpose and meaning outside these superficial pursuits. I think a lot of guys here are like dogs chasing cars. I don't think they'd know what to do if they ever got what they wanted out of life. He was 22.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: owlofathena, Melo95, Deleted member 6963 and 5 others
Youre arguably the shittiest user on this forum not saying youre the shittiest mind you, but possibly since all of your threads are stolen you waste the time of everyone who clicks on them

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, owlofathena, Clark69 and 1 other person
Youre arguably the shittiest user on this forum not saying youre the shittiest mind you, but possibly since all of your threads are stolen you waste the time of everyone who clicks on them
takes the crown after the local autist @jm10

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6382 and Deleted member 4430
You're a fucking punk dude.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997 and Deleted member 4430