My curry friend gets bullied/used out of $500

mplayer1234

mplayer1234

Banned
I have an Indian friend in college that I knew struggled a lot. (Didn't really groom well and 5"8")
  • He was bullied out of $500 by his roommate
  • Used by 3 girls to get to his roommate to have sex and persuading him to buy groceries to the girls, let them vent to him
  • Always get humiliated by his roommate with girls and friends around which makes him look so beta.
  • He has a bluepilled mindset that it is cool to have girls as your "friends" because they can give you advice about dating.
When he told me all of this I was SO furious and disgusted! I told him how to handle all of this, but he never took the advice until everything hit him all at once. Then he started venting his sadness to me.
Sad life man.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5632, Deleted member 4991 and 9 others
how the fuck does a man get bullied out of money? you need to tell him to grow some balls

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4991 and 10 others
damn thats sad. if ur curry u better hope ur tall and lightskin pheno, also having some frame will help u a lot. these sorts of curries are in another world to ur typical pajeet

but indeed, for manlet framecel curry with poor pheno and ugly face it is giga over. imagine being bluepilled on top of that, holy shit..
how the fuck does a man get bullied out of money? you need to tell him to grow some balls
most men are bluepilled, and a lot of asians are bluepilled too. he is probably ur stereotypical clueless south asian gu.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2205, Chadeep and 4 others
I did, I told him he acts like a female. I even told him to trim off all his facial hair and get a haircut, but its like it never went through

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2205, Turanid_Bull and 3 others
Let him be then, it doesnt take to be a rocket scientist to understand when someone is screwing you over and over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep, mplayer1234 and 1 other person
158565216670051769 5

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Incoming, Deleted member 2205 and 3 others
damn thats sad. if ur curry u better hope ur tall and lightskin pheno, also having some frame will help u a lot. these sorts of curries are in another world to ur typical pajeet

but indeed, for manlet framecel curry with poor pheno and ugly face it is giga over. imagine being bluepilled on top of that, holy shit..

most men are bluepilled, and a lot of asians are bluepilled too. he is probably ur stereotypical clueless south asian gu.
He actually has a PSL 5 Latina girlfriend right now but you are right.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2205, Chadeep and 3 others
Let him be then, it doesnt take to be a rocket scientist to understand when someone is screwing you over and over
That's what I did, didn't talk to him about it for months, then he brought up how completely used he was. I kept calling him a female because of how he never took my advice.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and Deleted member 4464
You should've beat him black and blue to realizations.#truefriends

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Turanid_Bull, Chadeep and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and auboutduprecipice
You should've beat him black and blue to realizations.#truefriends
I did bro, I legit told him none of those females who are talking to you like that will ever like you and are using you because of how weak-minded he is. I made him go get a haircut, shave all his body hair, and to the gym with me everyday until he bailed.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadeep
I dont remember caring about your friend

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and .👽.
He actually has a PSL 5 Latina girlfriend right now but you are right.
apparently indians on this site say latinas like them, if thats the case thats lifefuel ngl. probably because native south americans dont look too different from indians, the ones who arent black or have euro admixture that is.

• +1
Dafuq how
Idk money wasn't even involved, it just proves that looks are not everything. I knew a manlet guy from Philippines with a PSL 4.5 girlfriend who looked latina/white.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and .👽.
I did bro, I legit told him none of those females who are talking to you like that will ever like you and are using you because of how weak-minded he is. I made him go get a haircut, shave all his body hair, and to the gym with me everyday until he bailed.
Did you introduce him to psl?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and Nosecel
I have an Indian friend in college that I knew struggled a lot. (Didn't really groom well and 5"8")
  • Used by 3 girls to get to his roommate to have sex and persuading him to buy groceries to the girls, let them vent to him
  • Always get humiliated by his roommate with girls and friends around which makes him look so beta.
  • He has a bluepilled mindset that it is cool to have girls as your "friends" because they can give you advice about dating.
When he told me all of this I was SO furious and disgusted! I told him how to handle all of this, but he never took the advice until everything hit him all at once. Then he started venting his sadness to me.
Sad life man.
Inject him with high amounts of T and HGH when he is sleeping

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and mplayer1234
Idk money wasn't even involved, it just proves that looks are not everything. I knew a manlet guy from Philippines with a PSL 4.5 girlfriend who looked latina/white.
Suifuel ngl

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and mplayer1234
Did you introduce him to psl?
No, I didn't want him to commit suicide but I blackpilled him and told him how hard it is for ethnic minorities like us to do well with females, but I told him if he grooms(because he LEGIT doesn't groom, it looks disgusting even) and stop being so weak-minded you will have a higher chance

• +1
I was a bad, high T high school bully back in 9th grade.

It was so fun and thrilling to beat the fuck out of frightened, manlet, curry subhumans in front of girls. Being the tallest made shit even better.
I even blackmailed so many subhumans to do my work or face humiliation.

The real pajeets are abominations, not only through their appearance but even behavior, its so fucking cringe.

• +1
No, I didn't want him to commit suicide but I blackpilled him and told him how hard it is for ethnic minorities like us to do well with females, but I told him if he grooms(because he LEGIT doesn't groom, it looks disgusting even) and stop being so weak-minded you will have a higher chance
Well You did your best. Sometimes you need to step back and let nature take it course
200w

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and mplayer1234
Suifuel ngl
Do you mog this guy?
Oihiuhyyyyg

That's not him but that's literally how he looked but with a bigger mustache and no glasses. If you mog him this should be lifefuel
Well You did your best. Sometimes you need to step back and let nature take it course
View attachment 333793
I did, then several months later, he was all sad telling me how right I was about everything and how he had to cut everybody off.
I was a bad, high T high school bully back in 9th grade.

It was so fun and thrilling to beat the fuck out of frightened, manlet, curry subhumans in front of girls. Being the tallest made shit even better.
I even blackmailed so many subhumans to do my work or face humiliation.

The real pajeets are abominations, not only through their appearance but even behavior, its so fucking cringe.
I never liked bullying, because as a voicecel I was bullied harshly. People mocked me, I sat alone at lunch, people pulled my pants down and ran, cornered and almost got raped. Bullies make me sick to my stomach.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep, .👽. and 1 other person
Do you mog this guy?View attachment 333794

That's not him but that's literally how he looked but with a bigger mustache and no glasses. If you mog him this should be lifefuel

I did, then several months later, he was all sad telling me how right I was about everything and how he had to cut everybody off.

I never liked bullying, because as a voicecel I was bullied harshly. People mocked me, I sat alone at lunch, people pulled my pants down and ran, cornered and almost got raped. Bullies make me sick to my stomach.
Yes, but he pulled a 5psl girl bruh. Against all rules.

• Woah
  • +1
Yes, but he pulled a 5psl girl bruh. Against all rules.
Yeah that's why I say somethings in the site are correct but not EVERYTHING. Like you really believe girls only date guys that are 20 or 10%?

• +1
Damn bro hope he is in better position now. He might have given beta vibe tbh. Were the guys Chad's who bullied him?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and mplayer1234
Damn bro hope he is in better position now. He might have given beta vibe tbh. Were the guys Chad's who bullied him?
Tyrone-lite IMO, its the guy on the far right. Loads of white girls wanted him

He is in a better position now, he has a legit PSL 5 girlfriend.

Attachments

• 8o8987y7.JPG
    8o8987y7.JPG
    52.5 KB · Views: 14
  • Woah
  • +1
You are a good friend bro. And that curry you posted mogs me. I am very ugly.

• +1
  • +1
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, .👽. and Chadeep
  • +1
Sad life man.
Fuck man thats honestly just sad.

• +1
Have you looksmaxxed at all?
im a rhinoplasty away from being a normie. but i dont want it even though i have every reason to, considering my nose has been injured so many times ever since i was a baby. now im a deformed currycel.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2205, mplayer1234 and 1 other person
im a rhinoplasty away from being a normie. but i dont want it even though i have every reason to, considering my nose has been injured so many times ever since i was a baby. now im a deformed currycel.
I'm sorry man, maybe use makeup to make the nose look smaller?

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Gengar and Deleted member 2205
Brutal
Didn't you say you wouldn't get cosmetic surgery?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I'm sorry man, maybe use makeup to make the nose look smaller?
the problem is how droopy the tip is and how much it projects because of it. it's a failo from the front and the side. thanks for your sympathy.
Brutal

Didn't you say you wouldn't get cosmetic surgery?
yes bhai. im cucking myself basically.

• +1
the problem is how droopy the tip is and how much it projects because of it. it's a failo from the front and the side. thanks for your sympathy.

yes bhai. im cucking myself basically.
Keep your head up high, not only for confidence but so it will droop less.

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back