My dad asked me if I want to go to a brothel!!!

HighTGymcel

HighTGymcel

On the way to find myself.
Jfl he didnt say brothel but I knew that he meant it. He talked about me being lonely and having no girlfriend and pointed at the red light district and If I want to go there to have some fun. Jfl boomers are retarded to talk with their kids about this. Like I already went to prostitutes but told no one. Libtard parents are literally worse than mainstream media blue pills. Fuck that boomer.

• JFL
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3, Deleted member 1464, InZayn and 1 other person
And my mom asked me if I want to go to a prostitute :feelsrope:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Pendejo
And my mom asked me if I want to go to a prostitute :feelsrope:
damn bro getting asked that by your boomer parents means its absoulutely over for you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
damn bro getting asked that by your boomer parents means its absoulutely over for you
I am coping with my height and the hope for a decent face when I'll get low bf :feelswah:

have u tried explain ur gay

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3, Deleted member 1464, Deleted member 2205 and 2 others
Jfl he didnt say brothel but I knew that he meant it. He talked about me being lonely and having no girlfriend and pointed at the red light district and If I want to go there to have some fun. Jfl boomers are retarded to talk with their kids about this. Like I already went to prostitutes but told no one. Libtard parents are literally worse than mainstream media blue pills. Fuck that boomer.
Go with him together

Say yes, otherwise your a volcel.

and my mom asked me if i was a faggot when i was 18 cuz i never brang a girl home

I am coping with my height and the hope for a decent face when I'll get low bf :feelswah:
Just go ER
Go with him together
gay
Say yes, otherwise your a volcel.
thats just being a beta cuck. I only want foids to sleep with me which I dont need to pay for sex
hes still in closet
no u
and my mom asked me if i was a faggot when i was 18 cuz i never brang a girl home
damn its over boomers will never understand that we dont bring a girl home because none wants us

Just go ER

gay

thats just being a beta cuck. I only want foids to sleep with me which I dont need to pay for sex

no u

damn its over boomers will never understand that we dont bring a girl home because none wants us
Er?
I prefer to purchase a ticket for gandy Express

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3, HighTGymcel and Pendejo
Your mom should just offer to fuck you
DGsgUr7

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HighTGymcel and Pendejo
damn bruh, nigga just tryna help you.

Based dad, go with him.

why would u say no

Bro, many would kill for a dad like yours. He actually cares about your love/sex life, that's rare.
When I was 17, my dad tossed away everything I had left from my ex gf after breaking up, he dgaf and just said "you don't need it anymore anyways" lol.

lol your incel is showing