[Rage] My dad is a low t fucking faggot

rightfulcel

rightfulcel

dont be jealous asshole
Time online
36d 1h 34m
High E father
Mine prayed for me getting beat so hard
Seriously I am pissed off at him, I have wanted to do martial arts since 10 but he said no because he is a faggot and when I got bullied he didn't care, when the teachers were cunts to me he did nothing about it but support them. If he died tomorrow I would laugh but butt off ngl

TheSavior

TheSavior

Niggercel
Time online
19d 21h 44m
I haven’t even done any training and i bet i could penetrate your oneitis meanwhile having you in a chokehold cuck.

Bewusst

Bewusst

CEO
Time online
81d 10h 5m
OMG! Your father actually cares about you, what a fucking shame!!! I‘m incredibly sorry for you op, my deepest condolences...

maxmendietta

maxmendietta

Forum E Levels Supervisor
Time online
74d 10h 24m
just say everyone who cares about ur well being is an eugene theory

stupid thread faggot kill urself

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Master improviser
Time online
111d 2h 41m
Strong argument, you forgot to mention my mom tho
This isn’t an argument, it’s an establishment of fact. You’re retarded

Kekee

Kekee

Professional
Time online
13d 13h 42m
Meanwhile OP in his first serious sparring match:

• JFL
Reactions: Daw
TITUS

TITUS

Mage
Time online
6d 2h 21m
Seriously I am pissed off at him, I have wanted to do martial arts since 10 but he said no because he is a faggot and when I got bullied he didn't care, when the teachers were cunts to me he did nothing about it but support them. If he died tomorrow I would laugh but butt off ngl
You should give him a beating, that will teach him the value of martial arts.

Last edited:
Daw

Daw

Life may be long, but youth isn’t.
Time online
21d 15h 17m
Its a good thing if your dad does not want you hurt, my parents are like that too
but instead of not letting you getting hurt they should make you learn how to avoid it by learning how to fight

I am quite high inhib and beta thanks to my mom who told me to scream and run from predators like a fucking fag instead of taking me to fighting classes like my dad would. But sadly I am growing up living mostly with my mom
How old even are you? You seem like old enough to sign up for mma without parents permission, and even if you arent just get an older cousin or friend to teach you fighting man
It shows that he cares about you. Consider it a blessing.

rightfulcel

rightfulcel

dont be jealous asshole
Time online
36d 1h 34m
Its a good thing if your dad does not want you hurt, my parents are like that too
but instead of not letting you getting hurt they should make you learn how to avoid it by learning how to fight

I am quite high inhib and beta thanks to my mom who told me to scream and run from predators like a fucking fag instead of taking me to fighting classes like my dad would. But sadly I am growing up living mostly with my mom
How old even are you? You seem like old enough to sign up for mma without parents permission, and even if you arent just get an older cousin or friend to teach you fighting man
I just don't want his faggot like advice

• Love it
Reactions: Daw
penis3

penis3

Around the World (La La La La La) x30
Time online
10d 16h 13m
over for eugene dads

Original

Original

High Tea
Time online
5d 13h 32m
OP just get good and then challenge him to a duel. Tell him that if you win the fight he is now your son.

BigBiceps

BigBiceps

King
Time online
105d 28m
He tells me to be careful doing fucking beginner MMA LOL what a fucking fag jesus christ

I wish I had parents that were not this brain dead

He is a legit Eugene
Respect your father, and for real, be careful, MMA is full of wannabe idiots who don't understand to stop and you may actually injure yourself at some point.

Cares

Cares

Legend
Time online
24d 19h 17m
Respect your father, and for real, be careful, MMA is full of wannabe idiots who don't understand to stop and you may actually injure yourself at some point.
Lots of try hard faggots at mma gyms. When I did boxing they would rock up thinking they were king of the streets until you lit them up. MMA is totally different as these idiots can paralyze you because it’s basically an actual fight in sparring

Selfahate

Selfahate

Zephir
Time online
23d 18h 38m
Dude he is giving u mma training how is this low t

rightfulcel

rightfulcel

dont be jealous asshole
Time online
36d 1h 34m
Lots of try hard faggots at mma gyms. When I did boxing they would rock up thinking they were king of the streets until you lit them up. MMA is totally different as these idiots can paralyze you because it’s basically an actual fight in sparring
Tbh maybe father is right

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Mirin2234 Confronting my dad about showing me his dick and giving me drugs OffTopic 45
Mirin2234 My Indian dad robbed me of a social life OffTopic 8
tapout Is it normal my dad sleeps in my bed OffTopic 4

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)