My dad is literally LDARing at 45

Peachy

Peachy

in a void of omnipresent Chaos
Every single day he lays down on the couch with the TV on and browses the internet on his phone. He's 45 and his wife (my mom) left him. He's making 6 figures and he's not having a single bit of fun with his money. There is nothing more to his life...

I hope that is not the future that awaits me. At least he gave this planet 2 white kids and I'm not sure I can even accomplish that.

• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Demir, Deleted member 616, MammothActuary and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Pillarman, Ritalincel and Deleted member 1464
Every single day he lays down on the couch with the TV on and browses the internet on his phone. He's 45 and his wife (my mom) left him. He's making 6 figures and he's not having a single bit of fun with his money. There is nothing more to his life...

I hope that is not the future that awaits me. At least he gave this planet 2 white kids and I'm not sure I can even accomplish that.
explain him how to looksmax and blackpill him about MGTOW thoeries

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 470
You need to ask him to go travelling together. A road trip or holiday. Don’t let the opportunity for you and your dad to have good timed go to waste. I’d do anything to have my dad.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3, xdw15, MammothActuary and 4 others
My dad still goes swimming and playing tennis in the regular in his 50s. That’s the energy he got from being a chad. As much as I don’t like him, I gotta admit this.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
6 figures usd? If yes he should try cars. Not enough for supercas but solid sports car should be enough If i would wearn 100k, oh man i would buy sport car and trackdaying this car to oblivion.

explain him how to looksmax and blackpill him about MGTOW thoeries
He already knows about the blackpill (I also got him to browse 4chan), but he's non-NT and lacks empathy just like me, so he's doomed.

• So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy
My dad still goes swimming and playing tennis in the regular in his 50s. That’s the energy he got from being a chad. As much as I don’t like him, I gotta admit this.
didn't he make you a chad? Or shit genetic recombination?

He already knows about the blackpill (I also got him to browse 4chan), but he's non-NT and lacks empathy just like me, so he's doomed.
bruh from life?

and crazy shit, man. i wish i could ldar and make 6 figures

100k for 45 is pretty shitty tbh, I make 135k and am 10 years younger than him.

bruh from life?

and crazy shit, man. i wish i could ldar and make 6 figures
Why if nothing is different than NEET ldaring? He does not spend his money at all. All is spent on utilities, groceries, gas and that's it. He has no other needs.
six figures doesn't mean 100k on the dot, retard

didn't he make you a chad? Or shit genetic recombination?
He did give me some chad traits : masculine nose and brows. But my mom gave me narrower face / jaw and puffy cheeks. On top of that, I fucked my lower third up by extremely mouth breathing (I'm very sure neither of my parents have lower third recession).

• So Sad
Reactions: Pietrosiek
He did give me some chad traits : masculine nose and brows. But my mom gave me narrower face / jaw and puffy cheeks. On top of that, I fucked my lower third up by extremely mouth breathing (I'm very sure neither of my parents have lower third recession).
sad shit man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
Why if nothing is different than NEET ldaring? He does not spend his money at all. All is spent on utilities, groceries, gas and that's it. He has no other needs.

six figures doesn't mean 100k on the dot, retard
a good alternative would be to go out and shoot some more shots. he could still get women in their 30s if hes 45

Really you make so much money in US? Holy shit man

2327.jpg