My dad is willing to give me $1000 to invest in stocks and etc.

Deleted member 6695

Deleted member 6695

Bye guys, was here to look better. No affiliations
If I earn profit, I get to keep the profit, and if I lose, I will have to become his slave and do carpentry work.

SEND ME STOCKS MONEYMAXXING TIPS AND RESOURCES NOW BOYS. THIS PLANDEMIC WAS PERFECT FOR THIS TO HAPPEN TO ME

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rolloftape, WhatToDo, Shrek2OnDvD and 7 others
Wow. You're fucking dumb.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: janglebawl, MiroslavBulldosex, Zercic and 16 others
A dad willing to teach his son the trade. And you're to fucking lazy to capitalize. Good luck in life bahaha ffs.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rolloftape, janglebawl, CopeIsReal and 15 others
Based dad's stupid son

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: janglebawl, CursedOne, Mouthbreath and 6 others
Buy cryptos instead

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Incoming, Julius, Deleted member 5694 and 2 others
If I earn profit, I get to keep the profit, and if I lose, I will have to become his slave and do carpentry work.

SEND ME STOCKS MONEYMAXXING TIPS AND RESOURCES NOW BOYS. THIS PLANDEMIC WAS PERFECT FOR THIS TO HAPPEN TO ME
Invest 60% in bitcoin, 20% in ether and 20% in speculative options or altcoins

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Julius, Deleted member 6695 and Patient A
Based dad stupid son

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SoyGune, Mouthbreath, Deleted member 6191 and 1 other person
Invest in fast banana viral marketing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: improover, SoyGune, Deleted member 4645 and 5 others
i would unironically buy like a hotdog cart or something for the summer make some cash with that then invest whatever profits i get from that into stocks cuz with only 1k you're not going to make big bucks or much profit

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6427, Deleted member 6695 and .🇹🇩.
r/wallstreetbets

• +1
Reactions: bossman, JackSparrow and Patient A
Why not both you retard

• +1
Reactions: rolloftape, TheMewingBBC and Mr.cope
r/wallstreetbets
you wont learn anything from wsb lol, just rich autists doing dumb shit

r/stocks is a pretty good reddit

also this thread is pretty pertinent to you OP:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Julius, TheMewingBBC, Incoming and 1 other person
Adidas seems a good option.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695
just gamble bro

Imagine a middle class father, saving up $1000 for his son to learn a real world skill, just for his son to be a lazy fuck.

If your serious just invest in Tesla.

• +1
Reactions: rolloftape, Mr.cope, Deleted member 6113 and 2 others
imagine the magnitude of your fathers disappointment if he saw this post

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: awkwardlycompatible, Limbo, Mr.cope and 4 others
Imagine a middle class father, saving up $1000 for his son to learn a real world skill, just for his son to be a lazy fuck.

I was expecting to get recommended beginners guides on how to read stocks etc. to actually learn shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6427

Tesla is way overvalued. Dont give shitty advice.

• +1
Reactions: awkwardlycompatible, TheMewingBBC and Deleted member 6695
I was expecting to get recommended beginners guides on how to read stocks etc. to actually learn shit
The intelligent investor, by benjamin graham is the best value investing book ever. He was warren buffet mentor.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: turkproducer, TheMewingBBC, bossman and 1 other person

Wow

Tesla is too high IMO

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: awkwardlycompatible and Deleted member 6695
nigga just use that money to buy HGH and face surgeries, become a professional model, and earn the money back after signing your first contract.

nigga just use that money to buy HGH and face surgeries, become a professional model, and earn the money back after signing your first contract.
Only the profits I make from the stocks are mine

Hey that's awesome! Just don't waste it... investing in cryptocurrencies or metals like platinum or gold is always a good choice!

• Love it
start a paper trading account and start practicing ASAP.
experience is the best way to learn things, search stuff up and pick things up as you go along.
seekingalpha is a good website, reddit is always there too

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Pillarman, TheMewingBBC and Deleted member 6695
Retarded kid and his based dad

day 2

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mouthbreath and Deleted member 6695
1k isn't much tbqh. Not gonna succeed, son.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6427
“Based” dad? He may be well-intentioned but he’s just as stupid as the son.

• +1
Reactions: Robert California
I’m pretty proud of the overall attitude and replies itt

1,000 aint shit. To earn decent profits with a thousand dollars in a short amount of time will involve very high risks, meaning there will be a higher chance you will lose a chunk of your capital than earn.And it will take a while to earn a somewhat decent return taking lesser risks routes, a decent return on 1,000 isn’t worth the trouble unless you’re not planning to use it in the following years or you willing to risk it all, but it’s not your money and you must pay it back.

So if I were you I would just take the trade anyways and save up on income while learning various means of passive income.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, Mr.cope, Patient A and 1 other person
Still enough to learn a life skill
You can learn with zero dollars using a paper/demo trading account

• Woah
I’m pretty proud of the overall attitude and replies itt

1,000 aint shit. To earn decent profits with a thousand dollars in a short amount of time will involve very high risks, meaning there will be a higher chance you will lose a chunk of your capital than earn.And it will take a while to earn a somewhat decent return taking lesser risks routes, a decent return on 1,000 isn’t worth the trouble unless you’re not planning to use it in the following years or you willing to risk it all, but it’s not your money and you must pay it back.

So if I were you I would just take the trade anyways and save up on income while learning various means of passive income.
You can learn with zero dollars using a paper/demo trading account
Thanks for the best responses

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A and TheMewingBBC
Trading, how to take decisions etc.
How to take decisions? Lol you can learn that for free, pretty much

• +1
Still enough to learn a life skill

My sides! :feelskek:

Gambling with other people’s money isn’t a life skill. You didn’t even know about paper trading accounts. You’re going to lose it all.

See you on the suicide hotline in a month. (I’m a volunteer counselor :oops:)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Robert California, stuckneworleans and Deleted member 6695

American Airline call options at 11-12$ could be a interesting gamble ( buy like 50-60$ worth of optoions though max since there high leveraged ). You could then hedge with a put option on S and P 500 in case this dip ain't a dip and it dumped due to legit 2nd wave covid fears due to all the protestors spreading it.

• +1
On the crypto market erd is flying. It could be a once in a lifetime opportunity.

Read "A random walk down Wall Street". Probably the best book about investing ever written.
Don't listen to the idiots here that tell you to speculate/invest in cryptos etc. They don't know anything about long-term investing

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Incoming and Deleted member 6695
Read "A random walk down Wall Street". Probably the best book about investing ever written.
Don't listen to the idiots here that tell you to speculate/invest in cryptos etc. They don't know anything about long-term investing
I have a bba, a masters in corporate finance, a masters in financial engineering and I am about to finish my phd in stats. I worked 2 years as a trader in a brokerage firm. What are your accomplishments?
I love warren buffet, the intelligent investor by graham is the best value investing book ever. But there is a shorter route to success nowadays.

• +1
I have a bba, a masters in corporate finance, a masters in financial engineering and I am about to finish my phd in stats. I worked 2 years as a trader in a brokerage firm. What are your accomplishments?
I love warren buffet, the intelligent investor by graham is the best value investing book ever. But there is a shorter route to success nowadays.
I have read "The Intelligent Investor", too. Great book, but I think "A Random Walk down Wall Street" is better for a beginner like him.

As far as my financial accomplishments go, I have none lol, I am 20 years old and I am graduating in aerospace engineering, so I am trying to learn something about investing for when I get a job.

If you are en expert in trading you can make a profit out of it obviously; if you did it, congratulations. You probably know a lot about trading, but for someone like me or OP, who don't have a fucking Master's degree in Finance lol, long-term investing is a much, much safer option.
Just because you were able to make a profit out of it doesn't mean everybody will.
For 99% of people trading isn't a safe choice. Plus OP is young so he doesn't need a "shorter route to success"

• +1
I have read "The Intelligent Investor", too. Great book, but I think "A Random Walk down Wall Street" is better for a beginner like him.

As far as my financial accomplishments go, I have none lol, I am 20 years old and I am graduating in aerospace engineering, so I am trying to learn something about investing for when I get a job.

If you are en expert in trading you can make a profit out of it obviously; if you did it, congratulations. You probably know a lot about trading, but for someone like me or OP, who don't have a fucking Master's degree in Finance lol, long-term investing is a much, much safer option.
Just because you were able to make a profit out of it doesn't mean everybody will.
For 99% of people trading isn't a safe choice. Plus OP is young so he doesn't need a "shorter route to success"
Images 37

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Fear, Deleted member 6695 and Julius
Oh Fack. I forgot where I was. Sorry dawg. I'm just gamin anyway. Probably are improving your life while I rot.
No worries man, it was a good joke

so basically you called me an idiot and you didn't know my background..you assume that every guy into crypto is 15 year old boy trying to be the next wolf of wall street without knowing shit about finance...

so basically you called me an idiot and you didn't know my background..you assume that every guy into crypto is 15 year old boy trying to be the next wolf of wall street without knowing shit about finance...
I didn't call you personally an idiot, if you felt offended I'm sorry. Btw yes, 95% of people into cryptos doesn't know shit about finance.
Again, if you managed to get rich thanks to trading props to you, but advising a beginner to do the same thing isn't exactly "sound advice", unless you want to eliminate competition and make him lose his money lol

I didn't call you personally an idiot, if you felt offended I'm sorry. Btw yes, 95% of people into cryptos doesn't know shit about finance.
Again, if you managed to get rich thanks to trading props to you, but advising a beginner to do the same thing isn't exactly "sound advice", unless you want to eliminate competition and make him lose his money lol
I am offering free advice on another thread, so you are wrong again 🤷‍♂️

• Hmm...
Reactions: Julius
not enough, wont do shit.

• +1