My dad just found out my mom was kinda cheating on him.

Deleted member 6164

Deleted member 6164

Lay flat when the war comes
He just went out the door right now why I don’t know. I ran to him to go to him and ask him if I could or should go with him but he said he’s just “going for a ride” it’s 12 AM (mid night) this all broke out in my parent’s room once I heard my mother scream because dad hit her accidentally or intentionally I don’t know..he was looking through her phone she was texting her ex-boyfriend (who has a wife) (He’s white tbh) who is the father of my half-sister although he does Live hundreds of miles away. From what I’m getting most of her convos with her ex boyfriend who about daily life Because he is a doctor and my mom does work in the medical field too so he’d tell her all about stuff and then just talk about daily shit,however she was talking mean about my dad behind his back in some of these convos from what I’m understanding. He just went outside rn I really don’t want him to leave

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, Chadelite, Entschuldigung and 12 others
Lil

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6164
Man I’m tryna track his location from his phone but I think he left it here or idk he took it with him but turned off tracking I just don’t want to wake up and see him on the news again

• Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII
Poor man. And fuck your whore of a mother

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 6095, Htobrother and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 6095, Patrick Baitman and 1 other person
emotionally distance yourself from your parents fucked up relationship

theyre obviously retards

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: eyearea, RAITEIII, Patrick Baitman and 1 other person
He clearly didn't do a good job raising u if you ended up here

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 39, RAITEIII and Deleted member 6164
emotionally distance yourself from your parents fucked up relationship

theyre obviously retards
They come pretty abusive households at that id say my mom’s dad was abusive as hell and scalped her as a child

And my dad grew up in a terrible part of nyc in the 70s and 80s with essentially no father and as expected seeing shit would traumatize u

And so the cycle even continued one Time and they tried to pressure me to kill myself when I was 8, poured boiling water down my shirt, just a lot of fuckery

I’ll move and go straight for the city tbh

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadelite, Htobrother, Deleted member 6095 and 1 other person
He clearly didn't do a good job raising u if you ended up here
Well yea my father had no father figure really he had one but it wasn’t really a father figure and more so a uncle who died when he was young

• So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII
Ayy same thing happened with my parents. My father was a cheat too but he lost his mind when my whore mother cheated on someone else. But eh, I learned to cut them off from my life a long time ago so the event didn't traumatize me

• +1
Well yea my father had no father figure really he had one but it wasn’t really a father figure and more so a uncle who died when he was young

My parents fight and argue a lot too

It is what it is

• +1
Whats your race and your parents race?

• +1
They come pretty abusive households at that id say my mom’s dad was abusive as hell and scalped her as a child

And my dad grew up in a terrible part of nyc in the 70s and 80s with essentially no father and as expected seeing shit would traumatize u

And so the cycle even continued one Time and they tried to pressure me to kill myself when I was 8, poured boiling water down my shirt, just a lot of fuckery

bro I'm sorry thats awful

get the fuck out of there asap and work on yourself

• +1

XD

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Edgar and Deleted member 6164
He’s back home opened up the back door for him he’s downstairs rn imma just sleep

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Htobrother
Whats your race and your parents race?
Dominican so light skin blacks that identify with South American Spanish culture And not so much with blacks basically (best Way to put it)

just a typical marriage in a post-sexual revolution post-tinder world

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5061 and Deleted member 6164
He’s back now he went for a drive legit opened up the back door for him with my brother to come in hopefully my mom didn’t hear ima just sleep now and hope for best, gn

Is your dad depressedcel or mentalcel if yes take care of him risk of suicide Is high
Im talking about clinical depression

• +1
BWC theory strikes again

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Achilles, Deleted member 6164 and Htobrother
Is your dad depressedcel or mentalcel if yes take care of him risk of suicide Is high
Both I’d say idk but he def one or the other

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother

Man wtf I'm SO SORRY. No one deserves this. I hope you ascend above all others bro

• So Sad
Reactions: Htobrother
BIG WHITE BULL CUCKING

Wtf they tried to kill you? Fuck they are ill

• +1

Parents like this should be tied to a vehicle and consumed on the asphalt

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother and Deleted member 6164
JUST HAVE FUNCTIONAL FAMILY THEORY STRIKES AGAIN

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5061 and chadpreetcel123
  • +1
Reactions: Selfahate and Deleted member 6164