My dad's uncle was 6'4, college D1 tight end, and a Marine in Special Operations

Kenickie

Kenickie

Iceman
Lots of badass dudes in his family, my dad also has the jaw of Chuck Connors from The Rifleman and him and his brother are 6'2. My dad is 60 and looks 50 like a football coach, muscular and badass frame and doesn't even workout anymore.

Meanwhile all the males produced from the family are incel (except me) and my cousin who is a girl is a model. What a weird combo haha.

I'm so glad I wasn't born the other males in my family I'd have gave up a long time ago. They are bluepilled introverted cucks.

Guess who took up cigarette smoking? Me and my GL cousin hahahaha, the others are scared of cancer.

And how on Earth will this thread ever help any one looksmax?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Biiyo03, patricknodixon, Deleted member 2745 and 7 others
for some it never began

• JFL
Reactions: Kenickie
And how on Earth will this thread ever help any one looksmax?
Just thought it was kinda funny and crazy how GL families can produce cucks as well.

Lots of badass dudes in his family, my dad also has the jaw of Chuck Connors from The Rifleman and him and his brother are 6'2. My dad is 60 and looks 50 like a football coach, muscular and badass frame and doesn't even workout anymore.

Meanwhile all the males produced from the family are incel (except me) and my cousin who is a girl is a model. What a weird combo haha.

I'm so glad I wasn't born the other males in my family I'd have gave up a long time ago. They are bluepilled introverted cucks.

Guess who took up cigarette smoking? Me and my GL cousin hahahaha, the others are scared of cancer.

Yeah hahah theheh hihi it's so funny to start having cancer because i'm a NPC that want to do like others low IQ ppl do.
Just thought it was kinda funny and crazy how GL families can produce cucks as well.
genetic recombinaison, i'm afraid of it, even if i find a top tier model woman

Yeah hahah theheh hihi it's so funny to start having cancer because i'm a NPC that want to do like others low IQ ppl do.

genetic recombinaison, i'm afraid of it, even if i find a top tier model woman
I enjoy the taste of cowboy killers.

• +1
Reactions: Bechadish
This should be in OffTopic brah

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4053 and Kenickie