My dentist said that i dont need surgery

O

over4me?

Iron
sup boys. so i have an overbite and recessed chin (assymetry as well). I even said that i have aesthetic problems with the way my mandible is recessed. She said that my overbite could be fixed with braces and since my teeth would be aligned forward my lip would also be in correct position and that i dont need surgery bcs my chin is not that bad. I decided to see couple more doctors in case. What you guys thinkin? Should i do braces and then maybe implants with eppley etc or do i certainly need jaw surgery?

snapchat-899280011-jpg.53464

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
This is a recessed lower jaw, not a recessed chin: Never get braces, fix this problem with a bsso surgery

• +1
Reactions: Slob, National Rodgerism, BigBoy and 1 other person
This is a recessed lower jaw, not a recessed chin: Never get braces, fix this problem with a bsso surgery
you'd need braces with bsso, though?

I solved my deepbite with braces.

yeah thats right but bsso also requires braces right? After bsso does my assymmetry also resolves?

I solved my deepbite with braces.

Did you also had reccessed jaw like mine

yeah thats right but bsso also requires braces right? After bsso does my assymmetry also resolves?

Did you also had reccessed jaw like mine

If you actually have a TMJ, it is probably the root of your asymmetry, in this kind of case I think you can use a bite splint to fix the jaw imbalance.

Ded srs
If you actually have a TMJ, it is probably the root of your asymmetry, in this kind of case I think you can use a bite splint to fix the jaw imbalance.

sup boys. so i have an overbite and recessed chin (assymetry as well). I even said that i have aesthetic problems with the way my mandible is recessed. She said that my overbite could be fixed with braces and since my teeth would be aligned forward my lip would also be in correct position and that i dont need surgery bcs my chin is not that bad. I decided to see couple more doctors in case. What you guys thinkin? Should i do braces and then maybe implants with eppley etc or do i certainly need jaw surgery?

snapchat-899280011-jpg.53464
if you want an orthognatic surgery you need to visit a maxilloFacial surgeon, not a jewish dentist who wants to make profit from your recessed bones.

• +1
Reactions: Slob, National Rodgerism and over4me?