My Descent

R

RazzySpazzy

Iron
Lurked this forum since June last year. It gave me hope that I could ascend. Dieted hard, keto intermittent fasting etc. Cardio everyday. Walks turned into runs. Pumped iron or boxed 6 days a week ontop of that. Lost 70lbs of fat in about 8 months. Probably more since I gained muscle while losing. New haircut, new wardrobe, grew out my beard to fraud an angular chin. Skin care routine, teeth whitening etc The works. Everything went to shit last July. All that I had missed out on in life gave me a mental breakdown. I was progressing and doing well in work, school and the gym for months. I underestimated my progress and told myself It was nothing. Stress from where my life was going to go. Where I would be in 10 yrs. I had to change majors before I started maxxing since I was a videogame addict and did not care about life. When I was ascending looking at my age increasing and still not having my degree was very hard. I'm still early 20's still but I will be mid-late 20's when I graduate. People treated me differently when I was lean. Some girls checked me out openly. For example I was in an elevator and a random girl and her friend started talking to me. "Oh Heloooo!", Other time a girl bought me coffee and asked me go out with her again. I refused at that time since I was a mess mentally.

Ontop of all this a girl I liked was horrific to me when I finally mustered up the courage to talk to her. I won't get into details but it was bad. She was kinda my crush for a few yrs and the thought of going to talk to her and show her my progress was a huge motivating factor for me. In a way it gave me hope. I could endure anything.

I'll do things differently this time.
IMG 9611

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: mewcoper, Deleted member 756, NoPainNoChick and 7 others
looks like you mewed in june

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: curryboy123, Deleted member 8919, Deleted member 12611 and 6 others
Good luck. Soon you will be lean again.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: RazzySpazzy and Deleted member 6695
Good post

• +1
Reactions: RazzySpazzy
Keep going king you were close to ascension this time you'll make it

• +1
looks like you mewed in june
haha. I have a weak chin but fortunately have good beard genetics. When I shaved my beard 2 different girls in my dorm told me not to do that again. I am not making this up. "You still look good! The beard really suits you though!" God help us XD

So you got crazy IOI and approaches and then decided to get fat again for no reason

Man up and sort yourself out, absolutely pathetic

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12611, Deleted member 10615, Curlbrahhh and 2 others
Fuck man, your body was really coming together and you let 1 bimbo ruin you.

• +1
Fuck man, your body was really coming together and you let 1 bimbo ruin you.
I was a KHV. It was stupid I know. I told myself if she didn't want me it does not matter. I wasn't interested in other girls. I'm laughing at myself now XD

So you got crazy IOI and approaches and then decided to get fat again for no reason

Mental breakdown thinking about my future mostly. I would have survived the girl's rejection but an issue with my dad and a reality check convinced me I might as well be dead. So I stopped caring about anything. Got back into old habits and stuff. I now know that whatever happens at least I am not yet dead so there is always hope. Hope that tomorrow will be better than today.

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper
leanmaxx asap, u look like a 40 year old in your most recent pic. good luck bro

• +1
Reactions: RazzySpazzy and Deleted member 756
Good luck. It's never too late.

• +1
Reactions: RazzySpazzy and Deleted member 756

Has happened to me too before

• +1
what the fuck tbh

I was actually a decent size in June. I hope to someday reach 170lbs as that would be my ideal weight. Where I look skinny.
WIN 20200711 01 33 40 Pro

mirin

• +1