My dick is 6.5 INCHES BPEL.

FatJattMofo

FatJattMofo

Superior to Gigachad
I just checken the difference between the fat pad and the penis start then neasured bpel and found out that i wasn't pressing into the pubic bone at all. I theb checked where the fat pad started again to the "BPEL" that i have been measuring and the difference is fucking 1.5 inches.

5 + 1.5 = 6.5 INCHES I AM NOT A DICKLET WOOOOHOOOOOOOO

I just checken the difference between the fat pad and the penis start then neasured bpel and found out that i wasn't pressing into the pubic bone at all. I theb checked where the fat pad started again to the "BPEL" that i have been measuring and the difference is fucking 1.5 inches.

5 + 1.5 = 6.5 INCHES I AM NOT A DICKLET WOOOOHOOOOOOOO
So how fat are you if there is 1.5 inches of fat around your pubic bone? Jesus christ.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Mateusz74, Deleted member 1100 and 4 others
So how fat are you if there is 1.5 inches of fat around your pubic bone? Jesus christ.
Fat
Very fat.

Thats probably why my t levels dipped so low.

op is bloatcel my difference is like 0.5-0.75 inches

• +1
Reactions: Heirio
Fat
Very fat.

Thats probably why my t levels dipped so low.
Man, your T levels are not worth sacrificing for fast food. I can legit fucking tell you dude, I went up 1 PSL when I started health maxing and stopped eating sweets, chips and soda (basicly anything with sugar or alot of salt on it that I didn't need) and I was only slightly skinny fat to begin with.
Don't eat shit man, have self respect. I'm not trying to be mean, I think you're a good guy.

• +1
Reactions: FatJattMofo
Man, your T levels are not worth sacrificing for fast food. I can legit fucking tell you dude, I went up 1 PSL when I started health maxing and stopped eating sweets, chips and soda (basicly anything with sugar or alot of salt on it that I didn't need) and I was only slightly skinny fat to begin with.
Don't eat shit man, have self respect. I'm not trying to be mean, I think you're a good guy.
Dw bro I hear you.

I need activity. I am planning on following@ framletgods advice with doing some swimming gym and sports every week.

I also cold turkeyd sugar 2 months ago and feel great. Love salty stuff tho.

I need to get some equipment or join a class for sports and i have got my whole routibe set

This info on ny dick is giving me extreme motivation to lose fat.
Also yea. I need to lose fat because of T . T is most important especially for my age

@dicklet4incher

Girth >> Length (which is often useless past 6)
7*6+
Btw, what are you doing here if you did not get 10%BF yet ?

Girth >> Length (which is often useless past 6)
7*6+
Nah dude. Posterior fornix
Girth is still better than length

Well, my small dick touches her intestines, thus I prefer my meat on the edges.

that's disgusting ngl drop weight immediately

BPEL and NBPEL are cope, what matters is how much you can put inside of a girl, that's your real size