My ex where I have told about friend requested me after 2 months

H

Hollywood

Inactive troll account. 2024: 172lbs, 6’2 / Dutch.
Hey brahs,

My ex where I told about, examples of the things happened: first said she loves me and with me is stronger than anyone else, and 2 days later blocked me on everything out of nothing. After a while she contacted, or I contacted her again and we again had contact. And such things many times in a row.

We had a very intense affaire. She said she feels safe with me. She said she loves me many times. Very deep conversations and sky high attraction.

Everytime when it goes too deep for her, she pulls away. It's her fear of attachement.

Now, after 2 months of no contact, the longest time of no contact we had, she deblocked me and sent a following request on Instagram.

I didn't accept directly, because I thought; I will let her sweat a time. She have to know I am not a yoyo to play with and have my worth.

After 24 hours no reaction on the request, she canceled the request. She didn't block me again tho, but canceled it.

She is not just a girl for me, she is special for me and I have never had such feelings for a woman.

I can contact her now, but I can also wait ( till she eventually contact me again or that I will contact her after a while).

What should I do, any good advice from experts here?

Much love.

• +1
Reactions: sergeant blackpill
Stop fucking around with girls who have bpd

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Deleted member 10989, Patient A and 3 others
Hey brahs,

My ex where I told about, examples of the things happened: first said she loves me and with me is stronger than anyone else, and 2 days later blocked me on everything out of nothing. After a while she contacted, or I contacted her again and we again had contact. And such things many times in a row.

We had a very intense affaire. She said she feels safe with me. She said she loves me many times. Very deep conversations and sky high attraction.

Everytime when it goes too deep for her, she pulls away. It's her fear of attachement.

Now, after 2 months of no contact, the longest time of no contact we had, she deblocked me and sent a following request on Instagram.

I didn't accept directly, because I thought; I will let her sweat a time. She have to know I am not a yoyo to play with and have my worth.

After 24 hours no reaction on the request, she canceled the request. She didn't block me again tho, but canceled it.

She is not just a girl for me, she is special for me and I have never had such feelings for a woman.

I can contact her now, but I can also wait ( till she eventually contact me again or that I will contact her after a while).

Much love.
borderline type shit

• +1
Reactions: Hollywood
Hey brahs,

Much love.
DONT CONTACT HER NOW like legit . worst possible shit you can do . legit -100 movement. if she wont follow you in a couple of days you gotta make a move but make it seem coincidental. oh I randomly stumbled upon you shit.

oh and yeah could be bipolar or borderline .then she really liked you but its hard af for a bipolar person to love someone as you know it . she will hate you for no reason or love you likethe biggest love of her live in a matter of days . not as an act but she sincerely feels that way.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ConspiracyTheory, Hollywood and Patient A
my ex was like this and these type of bitches really fuck your life up move on even if you cant tbh

• +1
Reactions: ConspiracyTheory and one job away
I will let her sweat a time. She have to know I am not a yoyo to play with and have my worth.
Yeah. you need to up your treatments, and actions with her.
Taking a woman back all the times; she blocks your ass. Will make her see you as a bitch.
Need to negotiate hard, though, fair, and with some intelligence. In the end, women only respond to actions and behavior I think. So, stop just taking her back when she blocks your ass.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and Hollywood
my ex was like this and these type of bitches really fuck your life up move on even if you cant tbh
probably best advice out there.

* if you do wanna continue.
Match her blocking periods, and one can always say it's fair because she had the same no respeonse blocking periods.

But she suks as a team player. I don't even know, why you would want such a "walk a way loser" on your team or by your side or whatever to call it.
If she walks away just like that, when things are good.
she for sure gone, the moment some difficulty happens.

I notice I can only respect to keep around; ride and die type of womens. I dislike bailers.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Hollywood