My experience and social treatment from 3.0 psl to 4.5 psl

vodkacel

vodkacel

Bronze
I'd like to share the differences in my life experience, having experienced both sides of the average although I am still far from being chad(let).

3.0 psl (bluepill phase) (2017)

• I found it very hard to make any friends, even casual acquaintances. People were receptive but did not initiate the same interest. I have made 0 friends in my first year of university despite approaching people, initiating conversations.
  • I was called out "ugly", "eew", "no" by girls almost on weekly basis
  • 0 indications of interest, when talking to girls I received short answers MAX
  • People occasionally ignored my greetings (this was most painful)
  • Teachers did not ask me stuff, despite asking everyone else
  • People did not look into my eyes
This caused me to discover blackpill (incels.is, etc.)
I became clinically depressed, skipped classes, never went outside

Luckily for me, I got a second puberty while ldaring: my jaw became more prominent, better skin, I grew few cm, my face became leaner.
I got meds and therapy.

4.5 psl (2019) - average rating by over 20 users here
  • People greeted me first, and were much friendlier (mostly guys)
  • Girls stopped calling me ugly at all
  • I get occasional clear indication of interest from 3 - 4psl girls
  • Teachers are more talkative to me, put more effort and empathy with my problems
  • People in general look in my eyes and smile in friendly way
The problem is that my mentality is still scarred from past experiences. I've taken ssri but I am still antisocial, afraid of people, and avoid eye contacts. I still plan to gymmaxx and surgerymaxx hopefully to 5.0 psl, but I wish no one to experience life of an ugly man.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, middayshowers, Julius and 14 others
lifefuel tbh

• +1
Reactions: vodkacel
If you’re still on SSRI’s throw them away ASAP. Fuck those Jew meds. Sound like injecting T will be beneficial for you tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and vodkacel
If you’re still on SSRI’s throw them away ASAP. Fuck those Jew meds. Sound like injecting T will be beneficial for you tbh
I stopped them 2 weeks ago. They did help me initially, but there is no point taking now.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and xefo
Awesome brotha, keep your chin up. I'd say getting into sports and being the one who initiates hangout really helped out with anxiety issues, and not overthinking things through keeping yourself busy. You on the right path tho

• +1
Awesome brotha, keep your chin up. I'd say getting into sports and being the one who initiates hangout really helped out with anxiety issues, and not overthinking things through keeping yourself busy. You on the right path tho
Thanks, I am def trying going into sports and building social circle.

• Love it
Reactions: MasterTurtle
lifefuel tbh
It is being ugly is one of the worst things than can happen to a human. You can never really enjoy your life and you will be always limited with opportunities.

• +1
Reactions: famezap, W0KESTMOTHF and wateriswet
ur bluepill phase sounds like me now jfl 0 friends in all 4 years of uni, 0 iois. :(

• So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII and vodkacel
It is being ugly is one of the worst things than can happen to a human. You can never really enjoy your life and you will be always limited with opportunities.
A 'second puberty'?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
Where are before/after pics?

What did you do to looksmax?

A 'second puberty'?
It's an analogy. I think my T levels increased because my libido increased, voice became deeper, I became more "aggressive", I started having more interest in sports.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: godirl and Shrek2OnDvD
At what age did this second puberty occur?

What did you do to looksmax?
at that time - absolutely nothing. I sat on my chair and played fortnite and watched movies 24/7. One month ago I started to gym and will get rhinoplasty in fall.

approximately 20 for me, I don't know why tbh
Life fuel, I'm 18 and chewing Falim gum daily, hopefully this will help my jaw and other features improve.

• +1
Life fuel, I'm 18 and chewing Falim gum daily, hopefully this will help my jaw and other features improve.
18 is a good age to improve, but I think these things are mostly genetic unfortunately. On the other hand, my hairline receded a bit so I became NW1.

• +1
Reactions: JackSparrow
How does it feel to be treated differently?

• +1
ur bluepill phase sounds like me now jfl 0 friends in all 4 years of uni, 0 iois. :(
that sucks bro, for me it was one of the worst feelings in my life. Before uni, I had a close circle of 2 friends since childhood so I was not really affected. But once I went to uni by myself, people became harsh to me. Once I came back to uni after 1 year of complete skipping, some people even high fived me - I was startled ngl.

How does it feel to be treated differently?
it does feel ecstatic, but I am fucked up on emotional level from all past things. Tbh, it gave me more motivation to study and sport.