My experience being handsome - Not a brag thread (gonna break a lot of hearts here)

Deleted member 9048

Deleted member 9048

‏‏‎ ‎
I’m 6′0″. I have been called attractive by a lot of people, my grandmother included. Here’s what it’s like being an “extremely” handsome teenager in the United States:

1. People are nicer to you.
  2. People want to talk to you more often, and often express this by staring at you intensely from far away as if you don’t notice.
  3. People think that they deserve something from me when I have no obligation to give it to them.
  4. People notice you more often and move out of the way for you if you need it. They also listen to you more when you speak.
  5. Dating is intimidating, humbling, and frustrating. Girls often feel extremely lucky until they find out that I have problems like other people do so they drop me like a rock.
  6. When you walk into a room, you can feel people looking at you. When you’re in a dance circle, you feel completely under scrutiny.
  7. You feel great and foolish at the same time in a suit.
  8. There’s a lot of unnecessary sexual tension when working with women. It’s a drag, if I am too nice to one coworker then assumptions are made, so I’m encouraged not to do favors or help people as a result. The best way to solve this is usually to claim that I’m already in a relationship.
  9. Same thing with younger girls. I cannot be too nice to girls 16 and younger because assumptions get made and tension as a result.
  10. Same thing with girls my contemporary. Many parents of my female friends assume that I’m ‘dangerous’ and won’t let me hang out with or would drop off my friend at the destination where we agreed to meet up, then watch us until we walk into the building because we may be planning something nefarious, when it’s purely platonic.
  11. People laugh at your jokes more, even when they’re not that funny. The best people will try to make you laugh in return, though. I appreciate people like that very much.
  12. Certain people will flat out hate you simply because of your appearance and confidence.
  13. Other people will ignore you and not bother to get to know you simply because they have an established picture of you in their mind that cannot be erased.
  14. People think I’m pissed off when seeing my natural face.
  15. People will be either creepy or cold. I’ve had girls who would not take no for an answer and message me nothing but “hey” 20 times in a row, followed by “your a jerk” for not responding in time. I often get the opposite treatment, where I try to talk to people to be friends and get ghosted within three messages, which is understandable but not without its frustrations.
  16. There’s a lot of temptation. There’s things, favors, drugs, I could get if I simply asked for them that I know I shouldn’t ask for. Not a lot of people know about that.
These are most of the negative aspects about being “extremely” attractive. I decided to focus on those because not many people know about these things that come with it. By no means do I wish that I were really a toad, I’m merely an idealist that wishes that people would see beauty from where it truly comes from: inside.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pumanator, inceletto, ToursOverBoyo2020 and 11 others
Images

Op after seeing my pathetic threads

• Love it
Reactions: JL~ and Deleted member 9048
Who are you again?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Warlow and Danish_Retard
Now tell us ur experience on eating bat soup, gook

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: sytyl, Warlow, Hades and 4 others
Now tell us ur experience on eating bat soup, gook

I can tell my experience blowing all of your mom's holes instead, larping faggot 1 psl self hating ethnic

• JFL
Reactions: Warlow, Hades and 6485b025t
I can tell my experience blowing all of your mom's holes instead, larping faggot 1 psl self hating ethnic
ur a khhv who made a brag thread JFL kys

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: malignant and 6485b025t
Got any photos Im curious man.

(gonna break a lot of hearts here) make me cage even when i typed that myself for the first time lMFAOOOOO

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4645, Hades and Looks234
I’m 6′0″. I have been called attractive by a lot of people, my grandmother included. Here’s what it’s like being an “extremely” handsome teenager in the United States:

1. People are nicer to you.
  2. People want to talk to you more often, and often express this by staring at you intensely from far away as if you don’t notice.
  3. People think that they deserve something from me when I have no obligation to give it to them.
  4. People notice you more often and move out of the way for you if you need it. They also listen to you more when you speak.
  5. Dating is intimidating, humbling, and frustrating. Girls often feel extremely lucky until they find out that I have problems like other people do so they drop me like a rock.
  6. When you walk into a room, you can feel people looking at you. When you’re in a dance circle, you feel completely under scrutiny.
  7. You feel great and foolish at the same time in a suit.
  8. There’s a lot of unnecessary sexual tension when working with women. It’s a drag, if I am too nice to one coworker then assumptions are made, so I’m encouraged not to do favors or help people as a result. The best way to solve this is usually to claim that I’m already in a relationship.
  9. Same thing with younger girls. I cannot be too nice to girls 16 and younger because assumptions get made and tension as a result.
  10. Same thing with girls my contemporary. Many parents of my female friends assume that I’m ‘dangerous’ and won’t let me hang out with or would drop off my friend at the destination where we agreed to meet up, then watch us until we walk into the building because we may be planning something nefarious, when it’s purely platonic.
  11. People laugh at your jokes more, even when they’re not that funny. The best people will try to make you laugh in return, though. I appreciate people like that very much.
  12. Certain people will flat out hate you simply because of your appearance and confidence.
  13. Other people will ignore you and not bother to get to know you simply because they have an established picture of you in their mind that cannot be erased.
  14. People think I’m pissed off when seeing my natural face.
  15. People will be either creepy or cold. I’ve had girls who would not take no for an answer and message me nothing but “hey” 20 times in a row, followed by “your a jerk” for not responding in time. I often get the opposite treatment, where I try to talk to people to be friends and get ghosted within three messages, which is understandable but not without its frustrations.
  16. There’s a lot of temptation. There’s things, favors, drugs, I could get if I simply asked for them that I know I shouldn’t ask for. Not a lot of people know about that.
These are most of the negative aspects about being “extremely” attractive. I decided to focus on those because not many people know about these things that come with it. By no means do I wish that I were really a toad, I’m merely an idealist that wishes that people would see beauty from where it truly comes from: inside.
I feel you on the working with womenomen, all these bitches that work at amazon shopper with me think im tryna fuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9048
Delon problems

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: JL~ and Deleted member 9048
is this a copypasta

if so where from tbh

• Hmm...
Thank u for this essay son

• +1
op while writing this thread

0O1A9868.JPG

• JFL
Reactions: SPFromNY914 and Deleted member 5634
Dn ask.

• So Sad
I̸n̴b̷4̵ ̷b̴r̵a̴g̴g̷i̵n̷g̵ ̶(̸ ̴J̷u̶s̸t̴ ̵S̸h̸a̶r̷i̸n̶g̴ ̷m̷y̷ ̶e̴x̸p̷e̴r̶i̵e̷n̶c̴e̴s̴ ̵g̷u̴y̸s̸)̷ ̸n̴o̴t̸ ̴g̷o̷n̴n̸a̴ ̴a̴r̵g̶u̵e̶ ̷w̸i̶t̶h̷ ̶y̶o̶u̴ ̷e̴i̷t̴h̸e̸r̶ ̵i̵f̵ ̶y̷o̷u̶ ̸b̶e̵l̷i̴e̷v̷e̷ ̷i̷m̷ ̸l̶a̴r̶p̶i̴n̷g̸.̸ ̵A̸ ̵t̵r̵u̶l̶y̶ ̸g̷o̷o̸d̵ ̶l̴o̸o̸k̷i̷n̵g̵ ̸g̵u̵y̸ ̴d̴o̵e̴s̵n̴'̵t̷ ̸h̷a̷v̴e̸ ̷t̴o̷ ̵s̶a̴y̸ ̶a̶ ̵s̴i̵n̵g̶l̷e̴ ̸w̶o̶r̶d̴,̸ ̴l̶o̶o̵k̵ ̸a̶t̵ ̷a̶ ̵g̴i̶r̴l̸,̷ ̴o̴r̸ ̴e̸v̷e̸n̶ ̴g̷i̷v̷e̸ ̵i̴o̴i̶s̴ ̷b̶a̶c̵k̴.̴ ̶t̵o̵ ̴g̵e̷t̷ ̷h̷e̶r̷ ̸t̴o̷ ̶a̷p̵p̸r̶o̷a̴c̶h̸ ̸h̶i̵m̸.̵ ̷I̷n̴ ̷h̸i̴g̸h̸s̴c̸h̷o̸o̶l̵,̴ ̶I̸ ̵l̶e̶g̵i̴t̴ ̷n̶e̴v̷e̵r̵ ̴w̴o̸r̴e̶ ̷m̴y̵ ̷g̴l̵a̴s̷s̷e̵s̸ ̷b̴e̴c̷a̷u̵s̸e̸ ̸I̸ ̸h̷a̵t̸e̶d̴ ̷t̸h̴e̸m̴ ̶a̶n̴d̵ ̵i̸ ̷t̴h̷o̵u̵g̵h̶t̶ ̷i̷ ̵l̷o̸o̴k̷e̶d̶ ̸l̸i̷k̸e̵ ̵a̴ ̴f̵u̶c̸k̴i̸n̷g̷ ̷n̷e̶r̸d̶ ̶w̴i̶t̷h̷ ̴t̸h̵e̶m̵ ̵o̶n̸.̴ ̶I̶ ̷w̷a̵s̸ ̵l̵i̸t̶e̷r̵a̵l̵l̶y̴ ̶w̶a̶l̵k̵i̶n̴g̴ ̸a̶r̶o̸u̴n̶d̶ ̶s̶c̷h̵o̶o̶l̴ ̴l̷e̷g̶a̶l̶l̷y̴ ̷b̶l̵i̷n̷d̷,̸ ̵i̵ ̷c̷o̸u̵l̸d̵ ̸n̷e̵v̶e̵r̶ ̵e̷v̸e̶n̴ ̷s̵e̴e̸ ̵a̷ ̵g̷i̶r̷l̵s̴ ̵f̴a̷c̸e̸ ̶l̴i̶k̵e̶ ̴m̵i̸d̸ ̶r̵a̷n̸g̴e̶,̷ ̶n̷o̸t̵ ̵e̵v̸e̷n̸ ̸a̵c̵r̶o̵s̶s̸ ̷t̴h̶e̶ ̵c̴l̷a̶s̸s̷r̵o̴o̸m̷,̸ ̶t̴h̶e̸y̶ ̶h̴a̵d̶ ̶t̸o̷ ̸b̸e̸ ̴c̷l̶o̵s̷e̵ ̸s̸o̶ ̷i̶ ̴c̸o̸u̷l̷d̷ ̸s̷e̷e̴ ̶t̵h̵e̸m̴ ̴g̸o̸o̶d̸ ̴t̵b̴h̴.̷ ̸I̶ ̷r̴e̸m̸e̷m̵b̵e̴r̵ ̸m̶y̴ ̶f̵r̷i̷e̶n̶d̶s̴ ̸w̸o̶u̷l̶d̸ ̵b̵e̸ ̸l̷i̶k̴e̵ ̵"̸B̵r̷o̸ ̴t̸h̵a̶t̷ ̸g̶i̵r̸l̸ ̷i̵s̷ ̸c̶h̸e̴c̶k̶i̴n̸g̵ ̶y̶o̸u̵ ̴o̶u̸t̸"̷ ̷A̶n̸d̵ ̷i̴ ̴d̴i̶d̷n̷t̴ ̴e̸v̶e̴n̴ ̷k̴n̴o̵w̴ ̴w̵h̴e̴r̷e̵ ̷s̷h̴e̸ ̷w̶a̸s̶ ̴J̴F̷L̴.̸ ̷F̵r̸o̷m̸ ̸g̵i̸r̴l̴s̵ ̴P̴O̶V̴ ̵i̵t̸ ̸m̴u̵s̷t̶ ̴o̵f̶ ̸l̶o̷o̷k̶e̷d̴ ̴l̴i̵k̴e̵ ̴i̶ ̸w̷a̷s̴ ̵c̸o̴m̶p̶l̴e̶t̷e̵l̶y̴ ̴i̵g̴n̴o̶r̴i̶n̷g̸ ̸t̵h̵e̵m̶ ̶a̸n̵d̴ ̴e̷v̷e̸r̸y̸o̵n̴e̵ ̷e̴l̵s̸e̶.̵ ̴B̴u̸t̵ ̸t̶h̴e̴y̴ ̷S̵T̷I̶L̸L̷ ̷c̸a̵m̶e̷ ̷u̷p̸ ̴t̷o̵ ̸m̴y̵ ̶f̸a̵c̶e̸,̴ ̴a̴n̴d̷ ̶c̷a̶l̷l̷e̵d̵ ̷m̴e̸ ̶c̵u̷t̶e̸,̵ ̷a̸s̶k̵e̵d̵ ̶t̴o̷ ̸h̶a̶n̸g̵ ̸o̵u̶t̵ ̵a̴f̶t̶e̵r̷ ̷s̶c̴h̸o̷o̸l̴,̷ ̸t̷h̴i̷s̶ ̸o̷n̴e̴ ̴t̷i̶m̶e̷ ̸t̸h̷i̴s̶ ̴g̵i̷r̶l̵ ̶w̵h̷o̶ ̸w̵a̸n̴t̶e̵d̷ ̵t̸o̶ ̷d̴a̶t̴e̷ ̷m̴e̵ ̴s̸a̸i̴d̴ ̷a̶l̷l̸ ̷t̵h̷e̴ ̶s̶o̸p̸h̸m̵o̴r̸e̷ ̶g̵i̶r̸l̶s̸ ̷w̸e̸r̴e̷ ̵t̸a̵l̸k̸i̷n̸g̶ ̵a̵b̷o̵u̶t̸ ̶m̷e̴.̸ ̷L̸i̷t̴e̶r̶a̷l̸l̴y̵ ̵h̷a̷d̴ ̸t̴w̴o̸ ̵r̴a̶n̵d̴o̶m̵ ̶a̴s̷s̶ ̸b̸i̷t̴c̶h̴e̴s̷ ̵o̶n̸e̶ ̴t̷i̸m̸e̸ ̵j̸u̵s̶t̸ ̷c̶o̶m̴e̵ ̴u̵p̴ ̴t̶o̶ ̸m̶e̷ ̴w̶h̷e̵n̴ ̴i̶ ̵w̸a̴s̴ ̵s̶t̷a̷n̶d̵i̴n̷g̴ ̸b̶y̶ ̷m̶y̵s̵e̶l̷f̵ ̷i̶n̸ ̸t̷h̴e̸ ̶h̸a̷l̶l̶w̶a̸y̸s̵ ̶s̸a̶y̵ ̷"̴H̷e̷y̵ ̸a̴r̸e̵ ̶y̵o̵u̵ ̷n̴e̸w̶ ̸h̶e̸r̸e̸?̵ ̴W̸e̷'̶v̸e̶ ̴n̵e̵v̷e̶r̷ ̷s̵e̷e̴n̵ ̵y̴o̷u̶ ̷a̶r̶o̷u̴n̵d̸,̵ ̴d̷o̸ ̴y̶o̸u̵ ̵h̷a̷v̵e̴ ̶s̵n̵a̶p̷c̶h̵a̶t̵?̸"̶ ̷(̵I̶t̷'̵s̴ ̸b̵e̷c̴a̴u̷s̴e̴ ̶I̸ ̸d̶i̸d̴n̸'̶t̸ ̶h̸a̵v̵e̵ ̵a̶ ̸h̴u̶g̴e̷ ̷s̵o̴c̸i̷a̴l̵ ̸c̴i̶r̵c̴l̸e̶,̷ ̷i̸ ̷w̵o̸u̴l̶d̴ ̴s̸k̴i̵p̴ ̶a̶l̵o̷t̸ ̷o̶f̵ ̵s̷c̴h̵o̵o̸l̶ ̴a̶n̶d̷ ̶g̶o̸ ̴h̶o̵m̶e̵ ̷t̴o̸ ̶p̷l̵a̶y̷ ̶v̷i̷d̶e̴o̸g̵a̵m̷e̸s̷)̶.̴ ̶I̸ ̷n̷e̴v̴e̵r̴ ̶p̶u̷t̷ ̵a̶n̷y̸ ̵e̴f̵f̴o̵r̶t̶ ̵a̷t̵ ̴a̶l̵l̷.̶ ̵N̶o̸n̷e̵,̴ ̸z̷e̶r̴o̴.̸ ̵I̶ ̴w̶a̴s̴ ̴j̵u̷s̸t̴ ̷d̴o̵i̸n̸g̶ ̸m̶e̴.̵ ̵e̸x̷i̴s̶t̵i̸n̸g̸.̵ ̸A̴l̷s̶o̶ ̷b̸e̴f̷o̵r̴e̷ ̷y̶o̶u̷ ̴s̶a̶y̸ ̷"̶B̴r̵o̸ ̵s̴h̶y̷ ̷g̷i̶r̵l̵s̷ ̶d̶o̵n̵'̵t̶ ̴a̶p̷p̵r̵o̴a̴c̶h̸!̸"̴ ̴Y̵o̶u̶'̸r̷e̸ ̷w̸r̶o̴n̵g̶ ̵i̸'̷v̶e̷ ̸h̸a̸d̶ ̸g̴i̶r̵l̴s̶ ̴w̷h̷o̶ ̸w̸e̶r̷e̸ ̵a̵s̸ ̵q̷u̷i̷e̵t̸ ̵a̶s̵ ̷m̷e̷ ̶b̴r̷e̸a̴k̵ ̷a̵n̸d̵ ̶s̴t̸i̸l̶l̵ ̵m̷a̷k̷e̶ ̶t̵h̸e̷i̷r̸ ̵w̷a̴y̵ ̶t̷o̵ ̷t̴a̶l̷k̵ ̴t̵o̷ ̸m̶e̴ ̷f̵i̵r̷s̴t̶.̴ ̷N̷e̶v̶e̵r̸ ̸h̶a̵d̶ ̷t̵o̶ ̷u̶s̴e̷ ̸G̴A̷M̸E̷ ̶n̸e̸v̴e̴r̷ ̵h̴a̵d̴ ̷t̴o̸ ̵t̵a̴l̸k̴ ̸m̶y̵ ̴w̶a̷y̷ ̴i̶n̸t̸o̸ ̵a̵ ̴g̸i̸r̸l̶ ̴t̸o̶ ̸l̷i̴k̵e̶ ̸m̸e̶.̵ ̶N̵e̵v̴e̵r̶ ̷w̴o̴r̶e̸ ̴e̴x̵p̴e̸n̸s̵i̵v̶e̵ ̷a̵s̴s̶ ̵c̵l̴o̵t̴h̵e̸s̶,̷ ̷i̸ ̴w̵o̵u̶l̶d̴ ̴w̷e̴a̸r̴ ̵c̷h̷e̷a̴p̸ ̷a̸s̸s̴ ̸c̵l̶o̴t̶h̶e̶s̶ ̵f̵r̷o̸m̴ ̸w̸a̵l̷m̸a̷r̴t̵ ̸o̵r̷ ̷o̶l̶d̷ ̸n̷a̴v̸y̶.̶ ̶A̸n̷d̵ ̷I̴ ̷w̷a̷s̵n̸'̸t̶ ̴b̴u̴i̴l̷t̶ ̸e̴i̷t̶h̵e̴r̷ ̵s̵k̵i̷n̵n̷y̷ ̴a̶s̴ ̶f̶u̴c̶k̸ ̴s̵t̴i̷l̴l̶ ̴s̴k̴i̷n̵n̷y̴.̷ ̸T̸h̴e̵ ̶p̷o̴i̴n̶t̴ ̸o̵f̷ ̴t̵h̵i̵s̴ ̷t̶h̵r̴e̶a̴d̷ ̵i̶s̷ ̶I̷f̵ ̴y̶o̴u̵ ̵n̷e̴e̶d̶ ̶t̵o̴ ̸p̶u̸t̷ ̴i̶n̶ ̶e̶f̸f̸o̵r̴t̶ ̸t̸o̴ ̸g̴e̷t̸ ̸a̷ ̸g̶i̶r̵l̴ ̷t̶o̴ ̸l̶i̸k̸e̴ ̴y̶o̷u̷,̴ ̴i̶f̵ ̸y̴o̸u̶ ̴h̵a̶v̸e̷ ̶t̸o̷ ̵d̴o̶ ̵e̸x̶t̴r̶a̸ ̵s̵h̸i̴t̸.̷ ̴Y̶o̵u̵ ̵a̷r̴e̴n̴'̶t̵ ̶t̸h̵a̷t̵ ̵g̶o̶o̵d̸ ̷l̶o̵o̴k̸i̷n̸g̴ ̴a̸n̶d̶ ̵y̴o̶u̶ ̵n̵e̶e̶d̸ ̸t̸o̷ ̵s̸t̶o̷p̸ ̶d̷e̴l̶u̷d̶i̵n̵g̸ ̸y̵o̵u̴r̴s̵e̶l̵f̷ ̴i̷n̴t̵o̵ ̸t̸h̸i̶n̷k̷i̶n̵g̴ ̴y̴o̸u̵ ̷a̵r̶e̵.̴ ̶W̴o̶r̵s̴t̸ ̷c̶a̸s̷e̷ ̶i̵s̵ ̷y̵o̵u̸'̷r̵e̶ ̴j̶u̸s̸t̷ ̵a̶n̷ ̶a̸v̵e̶r̴a̸g̵e̴ ̶j̴o̸e̵.̵ ̷I̵'̴m̵ ̶s̴o̴r̸r̸y̷.̴

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, sytyl, Deleted member 4645 and 1 other person
i remember reading smth like this on quora and then i found out the guy was subhuman af

• JFL
Reactions: SPFromNY914
Girls are extremely chore in the workplace
Girls are annoying to work with.

Every ugly girl thinks she is a princess. If you're ugly you need to be polite, not give people an excuse to hate you. Pretty girls or motherly women tend to be more pleasant in my experience

• +1
Girls are extremely chore in the workplace
Girls are annoying to work with.

Every ugly girl thinks she is a princess. Pretty girls or motherly women tend to be more pleasant in my experience

Yep man, I feel you

sorry for mogging