My experience larping as a 17yo on Yubo

ThreadMatters

ThreadMatters

water
Time online
78d 15m
for any giga retard who still thinks this larper crazy liar achieved this through mewing. Here is a simple desmontration that he did fillers.

Look at his upper eye. I think even you retards agree this is not possible to achieve through mewing scam, upper eye fat.
Ok.
If he did fillers to the upper eye, why would not he does it for everything else.

View attachment 738750
Also rhinoplasty

thickdickdaddy27

thickdickdaddy27

Quantum
Time online
74d 9h 40m
for any giga retard who still thinks this larper crazy liar achieved this through mewing. Here is a simple desmontration that he did fillers.

Look at his upper eye. I think even you retards agree this is not possible to achieve through mewing scam, upper eye fat.
Ok.
If he did fillers to the upper eye, why would not he does it for everything else.

View attachment 738750
He mastered the art of permasquinting, it's that simple

HeavenAdmιn

HeavenAdmιn

Reaching Perfection
Time online
22d 16h 31m
i thought u lived in pakistan?? how come u match with so many american girls?

thinwhiteduke

thinwhiteduke

Let's Rope
Time online
160d 20h 21m
“he making this all up as goes along, dont you see that“

retard

retard

maxillaologist son
Time online
96d 3h 8m
are u srs still a virgin jfl

thickdickdaddy27

thickdickdaddy27

Quantum
Time online
74d 9h 40m
at the end of the day we can't certainly assume he looks like that irl based off low quality pics and 3 second in motion videos. Like @RAITEIII mentioned, irl presence is a different ball game. Face, height, voice, posture, gait, charisma, social skills..etc all of this paints the complete picture of an ideal chad.

johncruz12345

johncruz12345

voteyoungmaxxing
Time online
23d 2h 2m
at the end of the day we can't certainly assume he looks like that irl based off low quality pics and 3 second in motion videos. Like @RAITEIII mentioned, irl presence is a different ball game. Face, height, voice, posture, gait, charisma, social skills..etc all of this paints the complete picture of an ideal chad.
With face you can always slay online.

johncruz12345

johncruz12345

voteyoungmaxxing
Time online
23d 2h 2m
:feelscry: true, my brother. We will never experience this.
Don't worry bhai. I will do everything I can too looksmax. I will study plastic surgery in college to ascend.

Mr_Norwood

Mr_Norwood

baldcel
Time online
139d 23h 7m
These apps are literally ruining peoples lives and nobody is talking about it..

When I was a kid we didn't have this shit.. normie guys could get a gf easy but not today... All the girls are mentally ruined and only want Chad on Yubo or Tinder now.

The consequences are gigantic but nobody in the media is even talking about it...

JustAFewMM

JustAFewMM

cruisemaxxing = life
Time online
37d 13h 8m

When I was a kid we didn't have this shit.. normie guys could get a gf easy but not today... All the girls are mentally ruined and only want Chad on Yubo or Tinder now.

The consequences are gigantic but nobody in the media is even talking about it...
Its literally the reason of war

Eduardo DOV

Eduardo DOV

Zephir
Time online
67d 21h 31m

bro most girls are not on yubo lol
go to real life, there are normal couples out there.

if dont cheat is another story

Mr_Norwood

Mr_Norwood

baldcel
Time online
139d 23h 7m
bro most girls are not on yubo lol
go to real life, there are normal couples out there.

if dont cheat is another story
I'm not just talking about one app... I mean in general.. They've all been exposed to this kind of online smartphone easy Chad exposure so it ruined them. Inflates their standards and ego.

Even being on it for a few days then deleting it will completely change a young girls outlook on things.

Golang

Golang

FBI Spy. I'll doxx everyone here.
Time online
47d 17h 19m

Ok.

View attachment 738750
This is how Salludon currently looks unfrauded after his 50mL of fillers migrated
CF6A2E12-5D5F-4869-B11A-BE5516638EDE.jpeg