My experience larping as a 17yo on Yubo

fonzee98

fonzee98

If you do not fight, life will never be won
Time online
65d 13m
@Pietrosiek is slitting his wrists when polish jb want to suck salludon off instead of ugly slav men

slavs arent even white jfl white = western or northern european

slavs have a disguting philtrum and look at Pietroesk bulbous nose
so this dude isnt white to you just because he is a slav?
https://www.instagram.com/rrumenradev/

Chadelite

Chadelite

Love jihad on Stacy tbh
Time online
70d 4h 54m
fonzee98

fonzee98

Time online
65d 13m
Chadelite

Chadelite

Love jihad on Stacy tbh
Time online
70d 4h 54m
bruh look at the average serb
dark eyes + tanned skin

a lot of middle easterns look better than him

i can show you dozens of middle easterns with blue eyes he looks like a tanned white guy like gandy kinda e..g
1602962739038.png

fonzee98

fonzee98

Time online
65d 13m
dark eyes + tanned skin

a lot of middle easterns look better than him

i can show you dozens of middle easterns with blue eyes he looks like a tanned white guy like gandy kinda e..g View attachment 739521
bro Im showing you how the average dude looks like, and I want you to see he doesnt have a bulbous nose, I agree there are many middle easterners with blue eyes but is the average middle easterner whiter than slavs? no

Chadelite

Chadelite

Love jihad on Stacy tbh
Time online
70d 4h 54m
bro Im showing you how the average dude looks like, and I want you to see he doesnt have a bulbous nose, I agree there are many middle easterners with blue eyes but is the average middle easterner whiter than slavs? no
ur right but hitler said slavs arent white

white really is = blonde hair + blue eyes

black hair is ok but only whites Have blonde hair + blue eyes

thats why nordic is the only reall white

fonzee98

fonzee98

Time online
65d 13m
ur right but hitler said slavs arent white

white really is = blonde hair + blue eyes

black hair is ok but only whites Have blonde hair + blue eyes

thats why nordic is the only reall white
I know what he said but do you really think he could tell the difference between these people, first pic is of soviet soldiers on the war parade after they won ww2, and the second pic is of german ww2 soldiers

Chadelite

Chadelite

Love jihad on Stacy tbh
Time online
70d 4h 54m
I know what he said but do you really think he could tell the difference between these people, first pic is of soviet soldiers on the war parade after they won ww2, and the second pic is of german ww2 soldiers
germans have a narrower face and blonde hair is typical for them

Crowley

Crowley

Mage
Time online
10d 10h 18m
Cringe

ok the virgin one was good tho

Last edited:
St. Wristcel

St. Wristcel

5.6” wrist currycel #ICANTBREED Disciple of ST. ER
Time online
32d 3h 59m
ascentium

ascentium

Apprentice
Time online
9d 13h 1m
Without a CT, I can never reasonably rule out the possibility of implants &/or fillers. However, I still think the Salludon case is lifefuel either way because at the very minimum:

(a) mewing & chewing work,
(b) some combination of mewing, chewing, fillers & implants, buccal fat removal is sufficient to ascend as evidenced by Salludon himself:

B81C680F-FE5D-45F1-86E9-144725743D93.jpeg

Therefor, despite which version of the universe one believes in, there are still variables within ones control in which one can drive an aesthetic outcome. However, no doubt, there are many cases in which there is no combination of mewing, chewing, fillers, implants, etc for ones bones.

MrGlutton

MrGlutton

hmmm...
Time online
56d 15h 47m
Without a CT, I can never reasonably rule out the possibility of implants &/or fillers. However, I still think the Salludon case is lifefuel either way because at the very minimum:

(b) some combination of mewing, chewing, fillers & implants, buccal fat removal is sufficient to ascend as evidenced by Salludon himself:

View attachment 739707

Therefor, despite which version of the universe one believes in, there are still variables within ones control in which one can drive an aesthetic outcome. However, no doubt, there are many cases in which there is no combination of mewing, chewing, fillers, implants, etc for ones bones.
how about you hard mew for yourself for two years consistently and find out?

it's not that hard to think about

goron black

goron black

kitty 🐈🥰
Time online
11d 15h 59m
chad takes a pictures inside of his mouth and get more likes

Potentialcel

Potentialcel

Adept
Time online
2d 4h 54m

View attachment 739707

he also bonesmashed dont forget that, his zygos didnt come from mewing mainly

Salludon

Salludon

🇵🇰
Time online
80d 1h 23m
pls bro dont chat with dutch girls the hypergamy is already bad here we dont need 7psl chad to tell all the girls that he will fuck them
I make them feel like shit trust me. I stop replying and leave them on seen when convo gets boring and never send nudes back after getting them. Plus i’m deleting the app anyways since i can’t actually fuck them. Would have to stick to my own women.

Dukeys

Dukeys

̷F̷a̷t̷ ̷B̷a̷s̷t̷a̷r̷d̷ I EXIST .̴̊͂̇̈́͑̑̀̃̋͊̓͒̚͘̕͝
Time online
17d 21h 18m
I make them feel like shit trust me. I stop replying and leave them on seen when convo gets boring and never send nudes back after getting them. Plus i’m deleting the app anyways since i can’t actually fuck them. Would have to stick to my own women.
No looking at nudes haram :rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage:

Mr_Norwood

Mr_Norwood

baldcel
Time online
139d 23h 7m
It's no coincidence that the whole incel thing became big just at the same time that Tinder and dating apps became mainstream..

We've had forums and internet since the 1990's..

How come there were no inceldom foroums in 2009
She'll ultimately find unhappiness and die alone