My experience larping as a 17yo on Yubo

if u lie about your age i think she can say its rape

even tho its legal but salludon is like 25 he larped as 17

i bet if he told them he is 25 they wouldnt mind anyways but always better to tell the truth - only after you match with them

if anything they want an older guy women like an age gap and being dominated in everything
rape by deception is such an ambiguous law

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, malignant and Chadelite
*Disclaimer: Not a brag thread. Just a response to this cope thread*

So i’ve been larping as a 17yo on Yubo for about a month and these are the results:

View attachment 738663

Out of those 4.5k matches about 450-500 girls messaged first. It says 269 unread messages bcos those were boring and i didn’t reply to them i replied to others

View attachment 738670

Some interesting conversations from today:

Btw out of all the matches i’ve only been called out once on my age by this girl.

View attachment 738740
Meanwhile actual 17 year olds guys are struggling

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 5746, Chadelite and 1 other person
@Pietrosiek is slitting his wrists when polish jb want to suck salludon off instead of ugly slav men

slavs arent even white jfl white = western or northern european

slavs have a disguting philtrum and look at Pietroesk bulbous nose
so this dude isnt white to you just because he is a slav?
https://www.instagram.com/rrumenradev/

i can show you morocans that look spanish so does that mean that morocacans are spanish?

i can show you zidan he is algerian he looks white

is he white tho?

no he isnt

slavs have a bulbous nose and rarely have blue eyes
bruh look at the average serb
Serbia32.jpeg

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
bruh look at the average serb
Serbia32.jpeg
dark eyes + tanned skin

a lot of middle easterns look better than him

i can show you dozens of middle easterns with blue eyes he looks like a tanned white guy like gandy kinda e..g

dark eyes + tanned skin

a lot of middle easterns look better than him

i can show you dozens of middle easterns with blue eyes he looks like a tanned white guy like gandy kinda e..g View attachment 739521
bro Im showing you how the average dude looks like, and I want you to see he doesnt have a bulbous nose, I agree there are many middle easterners with blue eyes but is the average middle easterner whiter than slavs? no

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746 and Marsiere214
bro Im showing you how the average dude looks like, and I want you to see he doesnt have a bulbous nose, I agree there are many middle easterners with blue eyes but is the average middle easterner whiter than slavs? no
ur right but hitler said slavs arent white

white really is = blonde hair + blue eyes

black hair is ok but only whites Have blonde hair + blue eyes

thats why nordic is the only reall white

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
ur right but hitler said slavs arent white

white really is = blonde hair + blue eyes

black hair is ok but only whites Have blonde hair + blue eyes

thats why nordic is the only reall white
I know what he said but do you really think he could tell the difference between these people, first pic is of soviet soldiers on the war parade after they won ww2, and the second pic is of german ww2 soldiers
soviet-soldiers-in-wwii-uniform-parade-in-the-red-square-on-the-occasion-B93FK8.jpg
A.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 8765 and 1 other person
I know what he said but do you really think he could tell the difference between these people, first pic is of soviet soldiers on the war parade after they won ww2, and the second pic is of german ww2 soldiers
soviet-soldiers-in-wwii-uniform-parade-in-the-red-square-on-the-occasion-B93FK8.jpg
A.jpg
germans have a narrower face and blonde hair is typical for them

paki

• JFL
Reactions: St. Wristcel
Cringe

ok the virgin one was good tho

Last edited:
A.jpg
Whats a gook and a curry doing there lol
25A072C9 1DB7 485E BD16 E78F85CFCFD1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, AscendingHero, Mateusz74 and 8 others
Without a CT, I can never reasonably rule out the possibility of implants &/or fillers. However, I still think the Salludon case is lifefuel either way because at the very minimum:

(a) mewing & chewing work,
(b) some combination of mewing, chewing, fillers & implants, buccal fat removal is sufficient to ascend as evidenced by Salludon himself:

B81C680F FE5D 45F1 86E9 144725743D93

Therefor, despite which version of the universe one believes in, there are still variables within ones control in which one can drive an aesthetic outcome. However, no doubt, there are many cases in which there is no combination of mewing, chewing, fillers, implants, etc for ones bones.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Elvisandreaa, AscendingHero and 7 others
Without a CT, I can never reasonably rule out the possibility of implants &/or fillers. However, I still think the Salludon case is lifefuel either way because at the very minimum:

(b) some combination of mewing, chewing, fillers & implants, buccal fat removal is sufficient to ascend as evidenced by Salludon himself:

View attachment 739707

Therefor, despite which version of the universe one believes in, there are still variables within ones control in which one can drive an aesthetic outcome. However, no doubt, there are many cases in which there is no combination of mewing, chewing, fillers, implants, etc for ones bones.
how about you hard mew for yourself for two years consistently and find out?

it's not that hard to think about

• +1
Reactions: Celexawer, Salludon and ascentium
how about you hard mew for yourself for two years consistently and find out?

it's not that hard to think about

I hard mew. Did legit things for my posture, sleep and endurance. But I’m also not going to stop there.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3526, MrGlutton and Deleted member 4464
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, 5'8manlet, Deleted member 6191 and 5 others
chad takes a pictures inside of his mouth and get more likes

View attachment 739707

he also bonesmashed dont forget that, his zygos didnt come from mewing mainly

STAY AWAY FROM DUTCH GIRLS YOU CUCK LEAVE SOME FOR US

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 8765, PrisonMike and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Mateusz74, Chadelite and Deleted member 6217
No it just says the country
pls bro dont chat with dutch girls the hypergamy is already bad here we dont need 7psl chad to tell all the girls that he will fuck them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Elvisandreaa, AscendingHero and 6 others
pls bro dont chat with dutch girls the hypergamy is already bad here we dont need 7psl chad to tell all the girls that he will fuck them
I make them feel like shit trust me. I stop replying and leave them on seen when convo gets boring and never send nudes back after getting them. Plus i’m deleting the app anyways since i can’t actually fuck them. Would have to stick to my own women.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, AscendingHero, Mateusz74 and 3 others
I make them feel like shit trust me. I stop replying and leave them on seen when convo gets boring and never send nudes back after getting them. Plus i’m deleting the app anyways since i can’t actually fuck them. Would have to stick to my own women.
No looking at nudes haram :rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage:

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Salludon and Mongrelcel
It's no coincidence that the whole incel thing became big just at the same time that Tinder and dating apps became mainstream..

We've had forums and internet since the 1990's..

How come there were no inceldom foroums in 2009
She'll ultimately find unhappiness and die alone

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
is what he did illegal? is lying about your age to have sex with a minor illegal? (let's assume the age of consent is 16 and the chick is 16 or 17)
He lives in Pakistan. jfl they don't give a shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, Chadelite and Deleted member 9072
Just move to Europe theory North America is so cucked as fuk including Canada (the most)
if only i had the money. that should be my next endeavor

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Deleted member 9072
if only i had the money. that should be my next endeavor

lmfao I remember in school once this nigga was asking if it was weird for his 16 year old friend (girl) to date a 21 year old guy
jfl whole class and teacher was like that's wrong:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, Chadelite, Salludon and 1 other person
lmfao I remember in school once this nigga was asking if it was weird for his 16 year old friend (girl) to date a 21 year old guy
jfl whole class and teacher was like that's wrong:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
i hate the west

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Highrise, Deleted member 8765, Chadelite and 1 other person
Never understood how to use that shit app tried it for a while got good results and works as a quick ego boost. Other than that it's just full of subhuman fat foids with the occasionally high tier becky and thirsty average dudes.

• +1
Reactions: Salludon and johncruz12345
Why couldn't this be me?
:feelscry:

@Salludon are you still bonesmashing? also how often/long did you do it? thanks bro! 🙏

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and johncruz12345
Never understood how to use that shit app tried it for a while got good results and works as a quick ego boost. Other than that it's just full of subhuman fat foids with the occasionally high tier becky and thirsty average dudes.
Brutal truth is cuz your not chad tbh.