My experience larping as a 17yo on Yubo

No looking at nudes haram :rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage:
A711B6A0 4936 43B3 80AC 5ADA39933225

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Anchor_Ship, AscendingHero and 6 others
@Copemaxxing explain this gibberish

A8AAFA8F 5904 49E2 B90D 9C9806B8EEF1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Anchor_Ship, Elvisandreaa and 8 others
ethnic is a halo in europe i swear

only if ur good looking tho

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 5746 and Deleted member 8765
bro, you need to get out of pakistan, you're wasting your prime.
how old are you really?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Mongrelcel
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 5746, johncruz12345 and 1 other person
bro, you need to get out of pakistan, you're wasting your prime
This - why don't you get into modelling too? There is very little ethnics that look this good - ethnic models > white models since there already is so fucking many white gigachads

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 5746
bro, you need to get out of pakistan, you're wasting your prime.
how old are you really?

retarded cant even speak english + is a german piece of shit tha dieserves a kife in her throat
Most of the german girls always start speaking with u in german. Why do these retards assume everyone outside of germany speaks their language jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 5746, Deleted member 8765 and 6 others

Most of the german girls always start speaking with u in german. Why do these retards assume everyone outside of germany speaks their language jfl
because sub 30 iq and they want a knife in their throat

because sub 30 iq and they want a knife in their throat
you should put your dick in their throats instead, you're chadlite teen with high sex appeal, slay them with your shlong

• Love it
Reactions: Copemaxxing
you should put your dick in their throats instead, you're chadlite teen with high sex appeal, slay them with your shlong
german girls are whores, if you have one argument with them they sent their ugly subhuman ethnic sugardaddys. Ngl I will beat the shit out of ethnics

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765 and Salludon
fuck you liar.
you have to be exposed.
fuck these sand muslim retards are such liars for no reason. crazy people.

found the triggered lil bird

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Chadelite and Salludon
german girls are whores, if you have one argument with them they sent their ugly subhuman ethnic sugardaddys. Ngl I will beat the shit out of ethnics
just ghost them when you're tired of banging them, not worth to get in fights with low IQ thuggs over some whore pussy

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing
555t

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet
This thread is beyond suicide fuel. Good black pill content anyways, and keeping feelings aside.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
Suifuel and lifefuel at the same time, what he did for lower eyelids?

I legit thought yubo was like tinder but for getting friends, realized fast i was wrong JFL.

Imagine how good that would be.
“Online female friends in 2020”

sure

AND TO THINK ALL THIS HAS COME TO THIS FINE GENTLEMAN BECAUSE OF HIM PUTTING THE TOUNGE ON THE ROOF OF HIS MOUTH 1 HOUR A DAY FOR A YEAR , TRULY EXTRODINARY EXCELLENT WORK MR.SALLUDON
He HARD mewed 24/7 for almost 2 years. That is a feat that 99,9% of people are too lazy and unmotivated to do. I believe him. Honestly just try for one day to hard mew really really hard for the whole day and look at how your face looks like the day after that. Way better. Now imagine doing that for almost 2 years.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6531, GetShrekt and 1 other person
*Disclaimer: Not a brag thread. Just a response to this cope thread*

So i’ve been larping as a 17yo on Yubo for about a month and these are the results:

View attachment 738663

Out of those 4.5k matches about 450-500 girls messaged first. It says 269 unread messages bcos those were boring and i didn’t reply to them i replied to others

View attachment 738670

Some interesting conversations from today:

Btw out of all the matches i’ve only been called out once on my age by this girl.

View attachment 738740
it was the name tbh :feelsez:

So i’ve been larping as a 17yo on Yubo for about a month and these are the results:

View attachment 738663

Out of those 4.5k matches about 450-500 girls messaged first. It says 269 unread messages bcos those were boring and i didn’t reply to them i replied to others

View attachment 738670

Btw out of all the matches i’ve only been called out once on my age by this girl.

View attachment 738740
Age doesnt matter. Just look good and slay virgin JBs jfl

never forget this utter mog

Pretty sure this is enough incriminating evidence to have this guy greet you the second you touch down on American Soil.
andrew GIF

View attachment 738663

View attachment 738670

View attachment 738740
4500 FRIENDS. JFL

nigga got friendzoned before he even messaged them :lul::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Over af

• JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and Salludon

View attachment 738663

View attachment 738670

View attachment 738740
LMFFFFAOOO you’re shitting on these hoes and they still on your dick :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Top tier Thread

• JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
I wanted to see if i appeal to girls 13-17. If you put your age 18 or over you will only match with girls who are also 18+
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:13 year old appeal

• JFL
Reactions: Salludon
@Pakicel I disagree bro. Salludons experiments are legendary and validate his 6.5 rating. I think this disproves the low jb and western appeal no?

i wasn't ready for this

@Pakicel I disagree bro. Salludons experiments are legendary and validate his 6.5 rating. I think this disproves the low jb and western appeal no?
He did shit when I used his pics for london tinder. His appeal is equivalent to that of a 5/10 normie. Hypergamy is ridiculous though. Girl thought @Birdcell was deformed when he is at least average looking.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
@fogdart thoughts on this tho. :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: Salludon