My experience on psl forums entirely contradicts my experience irl

Deleted member 5746

Deleted member 5746

Coping manlets hate me - Manlet killer
On psl forums im gettings ompliments and people appreciate how I look. But in real life, at my school, people say I'm ugly/ weirdo/ school shooter/ incel. People, and not only girls, men too, are afraid of me and don't want to even be within my viscinity. When they do they have a look of disturbance on their face. I am constantly stared at, and not in a good way. My classmates stare at me with disgust. Seriously I feel like Mr.Mucus from Mucinex commercials, everyone wants me gone.
On this forum I hear one thing. In reality, I experience another thing. This is so frustrating. I have lost 75lbs, but it hasn't stopped. I'm being treated the same way I was when I was fat. You might say bitches can see my teeth but how if i'm #1. Wearing mask and #2. Pretty much never talk?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10615, Deleted member 6403, Deleted member 10913 and 4 others
Haircut

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: delusionalretard and Pubertymaxxer3
people on this forum told you that you're good looking? fucking retards

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5969, RODEBLUR, Deleted member 7098 and 11 others
  • +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3
You need a tan

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and Pubertymaxxer3
u dont need to be outstandingly good to not be constantly harassed and bullied for your looks by everybody
Yeah but a combo of bad and outstanding features might sully the meanness people give you.

I don't know how to put it. If you got an afro, what would people at your school think? Shit example but just to know.

• +1
I hear you're a Slav.

Dcjxmyu 5055ec96 8ba0 4d04 b586 5ed82336473a

Of course people will avoid you. You are a dangerous ogre beast.

Time to accept who you are and High T maxx.

NINTCHDBPICT000616285409 e1603581053349

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 10615, Baldingman1998, warpsociety and 3 others
Maybe you have a reputation in your school.

I would looksmax and start over in college.

• +1
Maybe you have a reputation in your school.

I would looksmax and start over in college.
im looksmaxxed. I receive this treatment from freshmen and sophmores though, not even from the seniors. Ofc i have a reputation among the seniors, but how the fuck are these little shitheads already hating me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3 and Deleted member 10652
Maybe you act wierd

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Baldingman1998 and Pubertymaxxer3
yeah haha very funny.
please shut up this is cringeworthy
Are you actually Slav? I'm being serious, unless you live in Ogreland some people will avoid you. At least in the US.

Ogre

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Zradrad and Pubertymaxxer3
Are you actually Slav? I'm being serious, unless you live in Ogreland some people will avoid you. At least in the US.

View attachment 991432
Please shut the fuck up. You are such an insulting racist piece of shit. This is the first time i am seeing you post on this forum and you are already leaving a terrible impression on me with your racist autism
Maybe you act wierd
thats cope. they say im ugly too

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3 and Kekee
Personality unironically tbh.
Way u walk way u talk it could be literally anything.
You dont look like u get bullied for ur looks

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3 and Looks234
Personality unironically tbh.
Way u walk way u talk it could be literally anything.
You dont look like u get bullied for ur looks
u know how i talk, i have been retarded enough to make hours of content on youtube jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 5698, Pubertymaxxer3 and 1 other person
Wow you dont look as bad as I remember it looks like you have good bones but you need to lean down and thicken your eyebrows more
honestly dude fuck u ur always hating

You aren't objectively ugly but you look ode, like something is off, probably that's the reason.

Stop looking for validation from people. People are fickle and will hate on you for the smallest thing and if you change that thing they'll just find some thing else to pick on. One thing you have to learn in life that autists on this site will never tell you is that some people no matter what you do are gonna hate your guts for no reason. That's life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
Perhaps your personality isn’t looksmatched with your face

dont know why, you have a face that made me want to look down on you

you prolly look low trust to them in a school shooter vibe. Get a trendy haircut, follow their trends, the way they dress and talk. That's unfortunately the only way you can fit in with normies

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Looks234
5A894250 D4BA 4C09 A91A 2814E00A7934

Nowadays u gotta look like this for any form of legitimate respect

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913 and Deleted member 5746
Its over go ER

its all in ur head
tbh u have a strange vibe, but should be that big deal

On psl forums im gettings ompliments and people appreciate how I look. But in real life, at my school, people say I'm ugly/ weirdo/ school shooter/ incel. People, and not only girls, men too, are afraid of me and don't want to even be within my viscinity. When they do they have a look of disturbance on their face. I am constantly stared at, and not in a good way. My classmates stare at me with disgust. Seriously I feel like Mr.Mucus from Mucinex commercials, everyone wants me gone.
On this forum I hear one thing. In reality, I experience another thing. This is so frustrating. I have lost 75lbs, but it hasn't stopped. I'm being treated the same way I was when I was fat. You might say bitches can see my teeth but how if i'm #1. Wearing mask and #2. Pretty much never talk?
This forum is the bottem of the barrel. What did you expect? If they regard you as someone of higher ground that means that they are on lower grounds.

• +1
Mid tier normie at best

you prolly look low trust to them in a school shooter vibe. Get a trendy haircut, follow their trends, the way they dress and talk. That's unfortunately the only way you can fit in with normies
He already has the label. Best is to move out to another school and start again jfl

You are not truly ugly people dont even pay attention to ugly people

i think so too. Why do people in real life dont agree though?
Jealous they can see you're looking better and dont like it. People's hate it when you're trying to improve

• Woah