My experience on psl forums entirely contradicts my experience irl

On psl forums im gettings ompliments and people appreciate how I look. But in real life, at my school, people say I'm ugly/ weirdo/ school shooter/ incel. People, and not only girls, men too, are afraid of me and don't want to even be within my viscinity. When they do they have a look of disturbance on their face. I am constantly stared at, and not in a good way. My classmates stare at me with disgust. Seriously I feel like Mr.Mucus from Mucinex commercials, everyone wants me gone.
On this forum I hear one thing. In reality, I experience another thing. This is so frustrating. I have lost 75lbs, but it hasn't stopped. I'm being treated the same way I was when I was fat. You might say bitches can see my teeth but how if i'm #1. Wearing mask and #2. Pretty much never talk?
Most people say you're normie or slightly above. Not goodlooking jfl

• Hmm...
Reactions: magnificentcel
"uuhh that russian guy higga? he goes around telling random people its over bro, stay away from him"
they probably think you wanna shoot the school or smth

Anyway you're normie, to get that kind of respect in real life that you get on here you have to be legit chadlite at least, maybe htn depending on pheno.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
Anyway you're normie, to get that kind of respect in real life that you get on here you have to be legit chadlite at least, maybe htn depending on pheno.
He is treated badly, i dont think he care about being worshiped he just want to be treated like everyone else and you dont have to be chadlite for it.

• +1
He is treated badly, i dont think he care about being worshiped he just want to be treated like everyone else and you dont have to be chadlite for it.
Maybe he's just an asshole

Op you should change school tbh, people always saw you as fat and a loser but now they can see you changing and they can see you're potential and it make them insecure, they can't accept that someone who was fat and ugly is starting to look better than them, so they treat you like shit to still make you believe you are beneath them.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: magnificentcel
I never talked and people still treated me good, either he's an asshole or he's ugly.
People dont like when you're trying to change and you're ugly

On psl forums im gettings ompliments and people appreciate how I look. But in real life, at my school, people say I'm ugly/ weirdo/ school shooter/ incel. People, and not only girls, men too, are afraid of me and don't want to even be within my viscinity. When they do they have a look of disturbance on their face. I am constantly stared at, and not in a good way. My classmates stare at me with disgust. Seriously I feel like Mr.Mucus from Mucinex commercials, everyone wants me gone.
On this forum I hear one thing. In reality, I experience another thing. This is so frustrating. I have lost 75lbs, but it hasn't stopped. I'm being treated the same way I was when I was fat. You might say bitches can see my teeth but how if i'm #1. Wearing mask and #2. Pretty much never talk?
Post your eye area

Pm me @higgabigga i need to know if you’re chad

Pm me @higgabigga i need to know if you’re chad
I'm in school rn go on my YouTube higgatoth modeling agency I've made videos there with my face and voice etc

No homo Higa but you mog

• +1