My experience on tinder so far

Mansnob

Mansnob

Diamond
After using tinder, how do I feel about it? Short answer, I don't like it nor do I recommend it unless you're a Chad with no life skills other than being good looking.

Why I feel this is way? I'm not saying this cause I'm a trucel, I got a few matches within a day and even held out a convo with a couple. Idk if it's just because I may or may not have autism or my severe social anxiety, but I don't like starting relationships with people I meet online, even if it's just sexual. It just doesn't feel right or genuine and I prefer just meeting people irl, especially since most chicks fraud their photos like shit and when you see them irl their points drop drastically.

Another thing I noticed was about 1/3 of the women I saw on tinder were single moms, very young ones at that. It is a clear trend and I realized that this is all of these women's plans: they fuck a shit ton of Chads in their highschool-college years, and about a thrid of them end up getting pregnant early like the dumbasses they are. Then they have a kid unmarried and go on tinder to get a betabux cuck to support her kid for her while she goes back out to relive her younger years when she was getting fucked left and right.

In conclusion, don't use tinder unless you are extremely good looking and really have nothing better to do either your life than find pussy.

How many matches did you get?

Which location(roughly)?, did you use good pictures or just aspie selfies?
I live in a very rural town only 1k population and I used a really good pic but what is aspie

lol cope

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
I live in a very rural town only 1k population and I used a really good pic but what is aspie
with aspie pictures I mean pictures that make you look like you have no friends and no life.

Why would I want to betabux the single moms in my area?

Oh, well I don't know how to change that

just fuck them, your hardly a betabux at 18

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
I already told you that you werent going to get shit in ur town. Id probably try a single month of tinder gold and put your location to a place where people actually live to see how you fare

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
  • +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444, Mansnob and dogtown
just fuck them, your hardly a betabux at 18
Considering OP got only 3 matches with a new account he isn’t likely to fuck those girls. OP isn’t gl enough and those girls have better options. They will chat for validation but if you’re really good looking they’ll make it very easy for you to take things forward. That’s why OP has to put effort into this and it doesn’t feel right.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656, Mansnob, GenericChad1444 and 2 others
Tinder in a nutshell: "So you want a loving wife and children, huh? Sorry kiddo, best I can do is two 200 word long text conversations a month with girls much uglier than you who will probably kill the kid if you knock em up. They also ghost you afterward."

Considering OP got only 3 matches with a new account he isn’t likely to fuck those girls. OP isn’t gl enough and those girls have better options. They will chat for validation but if you’re really good looking they’ll make it very easy for you to take things forward. That’s why OP has to put effort into this and it doesn’t feel right.

I understand now, yeah does kind of suck I guess

Legit af, if you’re gl enough it will be very obvious when you talk to them, they will make it easy and all you need to do is say let’s hangout and set it up. I can usually tell within a few texts to a girl if she’s interested or not

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and 11gaijin

Nicely put

Legit af, if you’re gl enough it will be very obvious when you talk to them, they will make it easy and all you need to do is say let’s hangout and set it up. I can usually tell within a few texts to a girl if she’s interested or not
Tbh. Most of the girls I matched with seemed not very interested or tried to make excuses. There were few who showed interest and I knew it’s good to just unmatch the rest. But holyfuxk if you’re Chad. Those other girls were ready for anything. Chad lives another life tbh. I just hope mine gets better after looksmaxing.

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob