My experience with facial hair.

L

LooksAreEverything

Iron
Let me start this off by telling you some huge secrets about myself:

1. My face is chubby
2. My chin is recessed
3. I have an okay tier jawline

I occasionally browse omegle. When I'm clean shaven, I get skipped instantly by every single girl. Occasionally some land whale will stop to give some snarky remark and some dude whips out his cock, but that don't count. So I thought to myself, "why not try facial hair?". I'm ethnic so I was obviously reluctant at first, nobody wants to look like a jihadist. When I grow out the facial hair, it's still slightly patchy but It connects just enough to thin my face out and hide my weak chin. All of a sudden girls are calling me cute, girls are flashing me, girls are asking for my snapchat and actually stopping to chat. Even guys are nicer to me and more eager to chat about everything. Just to test out my theory, I went back to clean shaven and all of sudden I'm invisible again, I feel like a fucking truecel.

Btw, I'm not boasting here, the majority of the girls coming on to me are subhuman, alot of you moggers on here wouldn't look at them twice.

But the question is real, how could facial hair make such a drastic difference? How could a little bit of scruff get me from zero female attention to consistent (subhuman) female attention. Can facial hair really acend people by that much?

Curious on your thoughts.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, RazzySpazzy, beyourself and 1 other person
show pics you ethnic dog

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Edgar and Deleted member 399
Very basic. Guys with bad lower thirds look better with facial hair because it hides it, gl guys with good lower thirds look worse with facial hair because it hides there halo lower third.

• +1
Reactions: Zradrad
Very basic. Guys with bad lower thirds look better with facial hair because it hides it, gl guys with good lower thirds look worse with facial hair because it hides there halo lower third.
How many psl points would you say it could potentially add to someone's appearance.

idk, depends. Cant imagine it could be more than 1.
I agree, it's not too significant, but it can definitely make you better looking. At least I know my lower third is shit now lol

• +1
Reactions: RadComputerGamer
water.

beardfrauding works with trash tier lower third and can increase psl depending on how bad your lower third is.

Keep the facial hair. This way when you finally get surgeries, if you plan to, nobody will lift an eyebrow.

Its more about frontal face instead of mandible... Like Zygos/Cheekbones... You can still look shit if you have good chin and long mandible..

• +1
Reactions: RadComputerGamer