My Experience with HGH & height-maxing

Lux

Lux

Kraken
Story:
  • I started height-maxing with letrozole at barely 15. The stuff totally messed with my head and fucked up my hormone levels. I got shredded, the already existent acne went of the charts, face got bloated, and my libido spiked for a week and then went down to nothing. Like I had no attraction to females whatsoever. Apparently this isn't a typical side effect but watch out. My libido still isn't back to normal but has started to get better. I was only on letrozole for 4 months and then went of because of the adverse side effect. Then to continue the height-maxing I started the process of getting human growth hormone. Had to get off sketchy websites with bitcoin and have had it shipped from both Russia and China but I'm pretty sure the stuff is legit. The Russian site got taken down and my pops found the Chinese one. Idk it right now but I'll see if I can post the link later. If you just look for it long and hard enough you should be able to find it on some steroid websites. On the Chinese stuff I ran a pregnancy test to make confirm it was legit and it was. I can say for sure that this stuff has been a miracle drug. I am by no means low bf but I eat 4,000 calories a day, don't exercise that often, and still have a pretty good body. The HGH has widened my hips and shoulders proportionally so now I'm thick. I've grown around 2 inches since I started and plan to keep blasting all summer and plan to really heightmax with a shit ton of exercise, sleep, & food. After that I think I'm coming off it. When I started letrozole my bone age was late 17 and with hgh my bone age was 18 so I guess that's a more accurate representation of where I was age wise. My dad helped me do this by managing my doses when I inject to keep my hormones optimal and making sure I don't get scammed online. I couldn't have done this by myself but I your older with a younger bone age it's definitely manageable. Especially If you're actually into bitcoin and can navigate the dark corners of the internet. Was a low 5'6 and am now a morning height of 5'8 and plan to get to 5'9 over summer.
Letrozole:
  • My pro's:
    • kept growth plates from closing
    • shredded body
  • My con's:
    • Excessive acne
    • Libido increase and then plummet
      • Still recovering from it
    • Fucked up my hormones
      • felt sick sometimes
    • Bloated face
      • Even with no body fat
      • Looked unattractive

HGH:
  • My pro's
    • Visible additional cheekbone mass and protrusion
    • Can overeat without drawbacks
    • Additional muscles mass
    • Have grown basically two inches
    • Stronger than jocks over 6ft (as far as max lifts & armwrestling goes)
    • visibly thicker bone structure where the plates haven't closed
      • my wrists are now weirdly disproportional to my hands:(

• My con's:
    • Can't try out for varsity cause they'll run drug tests

This was just my personal experience and if you try something like this it is at your own risk.

For proof:

- I know that this still technically could have been faked but hope it's good enough. I can also hold numbers up if that is better confirmation.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Jeww, john788, Deleted member 29155 and 59 others
Mirin your inhibition tbh, I'm deathly afraid of needles.

• +1
Reactions: Toby Aesthetics, Perseus, Deleted member 5875 and 4 others
Story:
  • I started height-maxing with letrozole at barely 15. The stuff totally messed with my head and fucked up my hormone levels. I got shredded, the already existent acne went of the charts, face got bloated, and my libido spiked for a week and then went down to nothing. Like I had no attraction to females whatsoever. Apparently this isn't a typical side effect but watch out. My libido still isn't back to normal but has started to get better. I was only on letrozole for 4 months and then went of because of the adverse side effect. Then to continue the height-maxing I started the process of getting human growth hormone. Had to get off sketchy websites with bitcoin and have had it shipped from both Russia and China but I'm pretty sure the stuff is legit. The Russian site got taken down and my pops found the Chinese one. Idk it right now but I'll see if I can post the link later. If you just look for it long and hard enough you should be able to find it on some steroid websites. On the Chinese stuff I ran a pregnancy test to make confirm it was legit and it was. I can say for sure that this stuff has been a miracle drug. I am by no means low bf but I eat 4,000 calories a day, don't exercise that often, and still have a pretty good body. The HGH has widened my hips and shoulders proportionally so now I'm thick. I've grown around 2 inches since I started and plan to keep blasting all summer and plan to really heightmax with a shit ton of exercise, sleep, & food. After that I think I'm coming off it. When I started letrozole my bone age was late 17 and with hgh my bone age was 18 so I guess that's a more accurate representation of where I was age wise. My dad helped me do this by managing my doses when I inject to keep my hormones optimal and making sure I don't get scammed online. I couldn't have done this by myself but I your older with a younger bone age it's definitely manageable. Especially If you're actually into bitcoin and can navigate the dark corners of the internet. Was a low 5'6 and am now a morning height of 5'8 and plan to get to 5'9 over summer.
Letrozole:
  • My pro's:
    • shredded body
  • My con's:
    • Excessive acne
    • Fucked up my hormones
      • felt sick sometimes
    • Bloated face
      • Even with no body fat
      • Looked unattractive
HGH:
  • My pro's
View attachment 59356
  • My con's:
This was just my personal experience and if you try something like this it is at your own risk.

For proof:
View attachment 59359
View attachment 59360
- I know that this still technically could have been faked but hope it's good enough. I can also hold numbers up if that is better confirmation.
Low inhibition slayer. How many UIs of GH per day ?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
what is the height of your parents?????

Why did you got bloated face from letro? Is not it supposed to do the opposite?

• +1
Reactions: Lux
what is the height of your parents?????

Dad is 5'10 and Lebanese . He probably maxed cause he did a lot of sports and was fat as fuck.
Mom is 5'8 and British.
Brother is 6'00 but was a body builder so a bit of an exception.
Specific height projection based on parents is sort of bs but definitely determines the your build and general range of possible heights.

• +1
Reactions: Toby Aesthetics, AscendingHero, Chintuck22 and 3 others
Do you have much body hair ? chest hair ? armpit ? Facial hair ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8869
Why did you got bloated face from letro? Is not it supposed to do the opposite?

You're right and I don't really know why. It probably had something to do with fucked up hormonal levels. The bloating wasn't body fat and I was cut everywhere else.

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22 and Rimcel
how do you know if your growth plates arent already closed?

how do you know if your growth plates arent already closed?

I had my hand and then later my knee x rayed.
I mean, before and after

It's difficult for me to tell because I'm going through puberty anyway. I did get a slight increase in hair in general but it's not like I'm growing a beard or have a shit ton of chest hair.

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22 and WadlowMaxxing
So you have grown at 17/18 bone age hm

I don't know if heightmaxxing will be worth it for me. I'm 17 and have a lot of body hair

• +1
Reactions: Toby Aesthetics
Low inhibition slayer. How many UIs of GH per day ?

I think its 4 IU every morning with an occasional break.
So you have grown at 17/18 bone age hm

I don't know if heightmaxxing will be worth it for me. I'm 17 and have a lot of body hair

This goes for everyone- If height is a concern to you, or you feel self conscious about it, go to an endocrinologist. They'll probably have you take some x rays and even if it was a waste of time and money at least you tried.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chintuck22 and WadlowMaxxing
Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 43, Guests: 14)

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
Story:
Letrozole:
  • My pro's:
    • shredded body
  • My con's:
    • Excessive acne
    • Fucked up my hormones
      • felt sick sometimes
    • Bloated face
      • Even with no body fat
      • Looked unattractive
HGH:
  • My pro's
View attachment 59356
  • My con's:

For proof:
View attachment 59359
View attachment 59360
how much did you pay for the HGH?

I think its 4 IU every morning with an occasional break.
Holy shit that’s really affordable and high return. I plan to do 15uis as soon as I get a job, I hope I will have at least all the gains you had if not more

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Luke LLL and Lux
how much did you pay for the HGH?

Bought in bulk. So far It's been around $5,000. Probably going to end up being double that. On the package of my current hgh it has this link http://hygetropin.bz. I'm pretty sure I got it from a different website though. Please don't just give the site your info.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Mike141, FreakkForLife and Chintuck22
you possibly could've grown taller, had you not get off the letrozole.

i doubt you'll get taller as of now and it seem that your frame is already maxed out.

• +1
Reactions: Slob and Lux
you possibly could've grown taller, had you not get off the letrozole.

i doubt you'll get taller as of now and it seem that your frame is already maxed out.

The letrozole had way to many negative side effects and it was unpleasant to be on. Right now I'm still growing a little bit so I'm hoping over summer I can blast it and max out before my plates have completely sealed.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Chintuck22
How long did it take you to grow those two inches?

Holy shit that’s really affordable and high return. I plan to do 15uis as soon as I get a job, I hope I will have at least all the gains you had if not more

I would see an endocrinologist if you actually plan to go on hgh just so you know what you're dealing with bone age wise and so you know you're not wasting money.
How long did it take you to grow those two inches?

I think it was 6-9 months and that chronologically makes sense to me. If you want it super exact I could get back to you later.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Chintuck22 and Guest
what's ur Twitter username I really need help with this :))

Dude..

• JFL
Reactions: Mr manlet
No the zero libido is to be expected from letrozole. That will happen to anyone using real letrozole.

Also lol at using a pregnancy test to check your hgh. It doesn't work like that. Just curious though what did the pregnancy test come back as?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Lux
No the zero libido is to be expected from letrozole. That will happen to anyone using real letrozole.

Also lol at using a pregnancy test to check your hgh. It doesn't work like that. Just curious though what did the pregnancy test come back as?

Often people sell luteinizing hormone or hcg instead of actual HGH because it's cheaper. Easiest and most common way to get scammed. A pregnancy test is just an extra precaution. It was negative.
what's ur Twitter username I really need help with this :))

My twitter has my actual info on it so sorry but I got to keep it separate from this place. Just start a convo with me if you have a lot of questions.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
Good for you, you tired on field where ppl didnt. Sadly for you its only 5.8 cant imagine being 5.2 tho, must suck balls so much. With frauding you an get to 6 (lifts and special shoes) Get big tho or otherwise you'll look like a lanklet

Good for you, you tired on field where ppl didnt. Sadly for you its only 5.8 cant imagine being 5.2 tho, must suck balls so much. With frauding you an get to 6 (lifts and special shoes) Get big tho or otherwise you'll look like a lanklet

Thanks. Lifts stuff tend to mess up your proportions though and people catch on pretty quick. Examples: pool party where you got to take of shoes, walking around in someones carpeted house. I only go as far as throwing one or two thick soles from other shoes into formal ones if theres a special event where the females are wearing heels.

• +1
Thanks. Lifts stuff tend to mess up your proportions though and people catch on pretty quick. Examples: pool party where you got to take of shoes, walking around in someones carpeted house. I only go as far as throwing one or two thick soles from other shoes into formal ones if theres a special event where the females are wearing heels.
yee that may be an issiue for smaller guys, adding 3 inches when youre 5.8 is noticeable im 186cm( its almost 6.2 I think) and I got 2inches lifts so when im 191 its not so noticeable because im tall anyway. No girl catched onto it, also you need to practise walking in them for the first time alone in your room and after that in the city without the date,

• +1
Reactions: Lux
Story:
Letrozole:
  • My pro's:
    • shredded body
  • My con's:
    • Excessive acne
    • Fucked up my hormones
      • felt sick sometimes
    • Bloated face
      • Even with no body fat
      • Looked unattractive
HGH:
  • My pro's
View attachment 59356
  • My con's:

For proof:
View attachment 59359
View attachment 59360
Can MK677 be as effective as GH injections? And also how much longer do you think you can delay your bones from fusing?

Often people sell luteinizing hormone or hcg instead of actual HGH because it's cheaper. Easiest and most common way to get scammed. A pregnancy test is just an extra precaution. It was negative.

Sure but that doesn't mean your hgh isn't either fake or more likely a cheaper peptide like hexarelin.

Can MK677 be as effective as GH injections? And also how much longer do you think you can delay your bones from fusing?

Back when I was trying to figure out how to heightmax I did some research on MK677. It was really complicated and there haven't been a lot of good studies on it. Lot of harmful side effects though. It is my opinion that the side effects might be over-exaggerated because bodybuilders tend to abuse orally taken steroids. Can't offer any insight of real value as far as that stuff goes.

My plates should be almost fused by now. I stopped the Letrozole a while back so I'm not delaying my bones from closing.

• +1
This is a true thread.
Why?
  1. Bloated face, even with low BF. This is a true HGH user. I'm going through this too.
  2. No exaggerated height growths like "half an inch with letro in a month" or "2 inches in 2 months". Real, slow, steady height gains throughout 9 months.
  3. Able to overeat and still maintain. Another plus of HGH.
No signs of bullshit stories like anyone who takes MK677 for the first time and then starts feeling numb in 6 minutes or crap like that.

No libido is a common side effect for letrozole, for MALES. Had you stuck to letrozole, you would've been able to still grow more. Not being attracted to hoes for a year or so will not matter when you're older and wished you continue to increase your stature. Hope you slowly weaned off of letro by decreasing the dose slowly instead of just dropping it, you might've experience estrogen rebound if not and possibly introduced too much estrogen that your plates seal up quicker.

Really cool that your dad helped you with this, great post, probably the first anecdote in this entire site. I am running a similar protocol except I do have a higher dose of GH and am taking letrozole daily, with a little bit of levothyroxine.

Honestly Extra Chromosome needs to trash his entire thread and solely include the classical method (this) only.

Thanks for taking the time to type this!

• +1
Reactions: yirma19, Deleted member 18372, AscendingHero and 2 others
Holy shit dem wrists :eek::love:

Good job, OP. Going from 5'6 to 5'8 probably increased your potential dating pool by a large margin. Now you're short, but not extremely short.

• +1
Reactions: Sondern and Lux
Sure but that doesn't mean your hgh isn't either fake or more likely a cheaper peptide like hexarelin.

Always a possibility as this stuff isn't legalized. But I'm pretty confident in what I got. If a site gives multiple options for the type of growth hormone thats a good sign 2.

This is a true thread.
Why?
  1. Bloated face, even with low BF. This is a true HGH user. I'm going through this too.
  2. No exaggerated height growths like "half an inch with letro in a month" or "2 inches in 2 months". Real, slow, steady height gains throughout 9 months.
  3. Able to overeat and still maintain. Another plus of HGH.
No signs of bullshit stories like anyone who takes MK677 for the first time and then starts feeling numb in 6 minutes or crap like that.

No libido is a common side effect for letrozole, for MALES. Had you stuck to letrozole, you would've been able to still grow more. Not being attracted to hoes for a year or so will not matter when you're older and wished you continue to increase your stature. Hope you slowly weaned off of letro by decreasing the dose slowly instead of just dropping it, you might've experience estrogen rebound if not and possibly introduced too much estrogen that your plates seal up quicker.

Really cool that your dad helped you with this, great post, probably the first anecdote in this entire site. I am running a similar protocol except I do have a higher dose of GH and am taking letrozole daily, with a little bit of levothyroxine.

Honestly Extra Chromosome needs to trash his entire thread and solely include the classical method (this) only.

Thanks for taking the time to type this!

Thanks for the support & hope you get some good height gains!!:)

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22 and YoungRichNigga
How do you know you wouldn't have grown that tall anyway? I grew from a 5'5 midget to 6 foot pretty much over night when I was 15.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, AscendingHero, Deleted member 4946 and 2 others
How do you know you wouldn't have grown that tall anyway? I grew from a 5'5 midget to 6 foot pretty much over night when I was 15.

Saw an endocrinologist and he said I only had 2 or 3 cm's left. At an older bone age without unnatural aid no one should be growing as much as I did in that time frame. Possible I guess but crazy unlikely and a hypothetical person who could grow that much at a later bone age would have to have an insanely large build to begin with, so the height-gain slowdown would be proportional to an average person.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and Chintuck22
Saw an endocrinologist and he said I only had 2 or 3 cm's left. At an older bone age without unnatural aid no one should be growing as much as I did in that time frame. Possible I guess but crazy unlikely and a hypothetical person who could grow that much at a later bone age would have to have an insanely large build to begin with, so the height-gain slowdown would be proportional to an average person.
Got it.
Godspeed young lion.

lifefuel

• +1
Reactions: Sondern and Lux
i want your parents fuckkkkkkkkkk

slayer op

@Extra Chromosome gtfih

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22354, Sondern, AscendingHero and 4 others
Story:
  • I started height-maxing with letrozole at barely 15. The stuff totally messed with my head and fucked up my hormone levels. I got shredded, the already existent acne went of the charts, face got bloated, and my libido spiked for a week and then went down to nothing. Like I had no attraction to females whatsoever. Apparently this isn't a typical side effect but watch out. My libido still isn't back to normal but has started to get better. I was only on letrozole for 4 months and then went of because of the adverse side effect. Then to continue the height-maxing I started the process of getting human growth hormone. Had to get off sketchy websites with bitcoin and have had it shipped from both Russia and China but I'm pretty sure the stuff is legit. The Russian site got taken down and my pops found the Chinese one. Idk it right now but I'll see if I can post the link later. If you just look for it long and hard enough you should be able to find it on some steroid websites. On the Chinese stuff I ran a pregnancy test to make confirm it was legit and it was. I can say for sure that this stuff has been a miracle drug. I am by no means low bf but I eat 4,000 calories a day, don't exercise that often, and still have a pretty good body. The HGH has widened my hips and shoulders proportionally so now I'm thick. I've grown around 2 inches since I started and plan to keep blasting all summer and plan to really heightmax with a shit ton of exercise, sleep, & food. After that I think I'm coming off it. When I started letrozole my bone age was late 17 and with hgh my bone age was 18 so I guess that's a more accurate representation of where I was age wise. My dad helped me do this by managing my doses when I inject to keep my hormones optimal and making sure I don't get scammed online. I couldn't have done this by myself but I your older with a younger bone age it's

• My pro's
View attachment 59356
he REEE @Extra Chromosome , how can I blast hgh to make my clavicles grow while avoiding hip enlargement or wrists weirdly disproportional like him.

this must be bloat or something, it's impossible that your wrist bones have grown thicker than your hands, hands and especially fingers seem to be so much more sensitive to HGH than wrists, as acromegaly patients show us all the time:

• +1
Reactions: BackFromTheMogging
this must be bloat or something, it's impossible that your wrist bones have grown thicker than your hands, hands and especially fingers seem to be so much more sensitive to HGH than wrists, as acromegaly patients show us all the time:

View attachment 68290
It's my personal believe that the growth plates in my hands were closed or had smaller growth potential compared to my upper forearm/wrist area. Growth plate closure starts at the outer limbs limbs and then spreads to more centralized areas of the body.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and Chintuck22
Story:
Letrozole:
  • My pro's:
    • shredded body
  • My con's:
    • Excessive acne
    • Fucked up my hormones
      • felt sick sometimes
    • Bloated face
      • Even with no body fat
      • Looked unattractive
HGH:
  • My pro's
View attachment 59356
  • My con's:

For proof:
View attachment 59359
View attachment 59360
miring the pure dedication and low inhib. i have the means to do this and i'm at the age where it could actually work so this is lifefuel but also suifuel because i know i'm too pussy to do this

• +1
Reactions: YoungRichNigga and Lux
wow your father is an absolute legend

• +1
Reactions: Sondern, Deleted member 18372, AscendingHero and 7 others
Aromasin

Story:
Letrozole:
  • My pro's:
    • shredded body
  • My con's:
    • Excessive acne
    • Fucked up my hormones
      • felt sick sometimes
    • Bloated face
      • Even with no body fat
      • Looked unattractive

HGH:
  • My pro's
View attachment 59356
  • My con's:

For proof:
View attachment 59359
View attachment 59360
Can i achieve 2 inches without an AI?

respect to your dad btw.

• +1
Reactions: Sondern