My experience with the Blackpill and how it affected my life in many ways

Didnt send pics = larp

Case closed bros

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne
That is a massive wall of text i did not read

• +1
I can't possibly imagine what you said being true based on my autistic life experience so it must be all lies! Waaaaaaah!!!
I live by myself so the location for my "casual sex" is literally my queen sized bed.
I lost count not only because they were too many (with different people) but because a good amount of those 2 years I was popping 2mg xans every day + drinking when going out with said females so I LITERALLY forgot I slept with some girls after sometime.

You can try to discredit my post the way you want but the only lie I told was referring to myself as "chad" when I'm actually chadlite/prettyboy.

Tinder/College/Instagram
pm me bro

• +1
Tl;dr?

• +1
pm pics

• +1
OP: "My experience with puberty and how it affected my life in many ways."

Now give me back the 5 minutes of my life.

• +1
Btw guys JBW doesn't work in Brazil if you live in the south.(everyone is white)

u southerns are really the biggest fags in the internet, every FKING WHERE u guys barking about your germanyyyyydecentttt, South is that, South is this, wdf.

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne, InhibitedChad and 6ft8InTheNetherlands
Op is so low inihib he wont even post his face.
He is a virgin larper

• +1
i think i already posted in this thread sayingi didnt read but i will do again just for good measure

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and Wannabe6ft2
Pm me your pics

• +1
giphy.gif

• +1
Pm me pics pls I read everything and I just gotta see this ascension

• +1
Post the pics ffs

• +1
this is what it's about OP, this is why it's called Looksmax. You're supposed to make the best of what you have. Too many people think minor features (or lack thereof) are a death sentence and it's pretty sad, so many guys on here that would slay if they stopped hating themselves for things they can do nothing about

• +1
i can tell you what changed for me:

girls approach (10 or 11 girls approached me this year)
people call me good looking more often, especially people who are friends but not close friends
job interviews are much easier, had 2 interviews this year and got the job right away eventho there was 19 other applications and my grades are shit
people are much nicer, especially girls (in stores, school etc)
i get away with A LOT of shit i do. like im approaching random people daily with REALLY random shit and they always react in a positive way
more ioi's from gays and girls. some look like 50 times and always look away. never had a girl smile at me or blush tho
people i talk to sometimes get nervous
friends of me get jealous when i talk with their gf (1 of my friends gfs even offered me to drive me home and he was super defensive saying shit like nahhh its ok ill drive him etc)

probably a few more things but this are the most noticable ones

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: noodlelover and TheAscendedOne
i can tell you what changed for me:

girls approach (10 or 11 girls approached me this year)
people call me good looking more often, especially people who are friends but not close friends
job interviews are much easier, had 2 interviews this year and got the job right away eventho there was 19 other applications and my grades are shit
people are much nicer, especially girls (in stores, school etc)
i get away with A LOT of shit i do. like im approaching random people daily with REALLY random shit and they always react in a positive way
more ioi's from gays and girls. some look like 50 times and always look away. never had a girl smile at me or blush tho
people i talk to sometimes get nervous
friends of me get jealous when i talk with their gf (1 of my friends gfs even offered me to drive me home and he was super defensive saying shit like nahhh its ok ill drive him etc)

probably a few more things but this are the most noticable ones

What did you change about your looks?

• +1
What did you change about your looks?
the things that gave me the biggest boost in looks imo are:
posturemaxxing (tongue posture and general body posture). i always had good jawline but it was hidden from the hyod bone and fat but when i mew and stick my chest out i have a really good side profile.
growing out hair. posted on here months ago, got called psl 5.5 but if i grew my hair out, skinmax and gymcel i got potential for psl 6-6.5
gymcelling 5x a week
skinmaxing (moisturizing and washing twice daily)

these are the main things i changed. after i looksmaxxed most guys rated me psl 6. with rhino i might get 6.25 but doubt i do it in the next years

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and TheAscendedOne
fuaaaark read the whole thing, send pics bro @amazing

• +1