My eyebrows are getting more sparse, WTF???

O

OCDMaxxing

Sphinx
I'm still using RapidBrow 2x a day and dye them once a week, but in last month they became WORSE for reasons I cannot comprehend.

Only thing I did was stop all nutriments and vitamins I'm taking (but my diet is on point) to cleanse my body.

I also started applying tiny bit of minoxidil to my eyebrows with dropper.

Could it be minox drying them out and making them fall out? Shouldn't they regrow stronger due to minox?

Are you losing hair as well? You could look into brow hair transplant. Wouldn't be as costly as hair transplant on the head.

Are you losing hair as well? You could look into brow hair transplant. Wouldn't be as costly as hair transplant on the head.
I don't think I'm losing my hair. It is stable.

Brow hair transplant I did consider.

One big drawback - they take donor hair from SCALP which means it will go FUCK LONG like real hair and will need to be trimmed. Trimming eyebrows because they grow like ones you see on night elves in World of Wacraft, is that a nice idea tell me?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 399
I was losing hair at the end of my eyebrows once for some weird reason, lasted like 6 months and then stopped

Either the dying or temporary shedding. Had that too, regrew in a couple of weeks.

u fr ? some niggas out here have to worry about their eyebrows ? wow i guess im lucky after all :feelskek:

Minoxidil also made my eyebrows look thinner, bushier. It is due to the collagen effects of it, especially if you’re putting it directly on. Since quitting minoxidil the hairs have gotten darker and thicker and my eyebrows look on fleek again.

Hypothyroidism causes sparse eyebrows