My eyes are too feminine(alien shape).If i get uee fillers , would My eyes become more masculine

L

Laflame90201

Zephir
What i need to do

Attachments

• 53E841FB-7321-4C3C-91B7-8A8B1B90B841.jpeg
    53E841FB-7321-4C3C-91B7-8A8B1B90B841.jpeg
    195.5 KB · Views: 215
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gunna, Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 3323 and 1 other person
Inject Hydrofluoric Acid (HF) above your upper-eyelids for best results

• JFL
Reactions: joeveniro, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 4416 and 9 others
your eyes are not alien at all.
what you need to seriously fix is your absolute subhuman upper eyelid exposure

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 4106 and Deleted member 9344
Inject rope boyo

• +1
Reactions: xefo
you'r balding as a cuck ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 3043
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Danish_Retard
  • +1
Reactions: PYT, Danish_Retard and Warlow
What i need to do
you look like @Zyros could KO you btw your lack of harmony is your biggest failo shit jaw and mouth area make you look like a fish

I really do not recommand uue filler for you.
The space between your eye and the supraorbitral rim is too huge, you need supraorbitral rim implant asap

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3323
you look like @Zyros could KO you btw your lack of harmony is your biggest failo shit jaw and mouth area make you look like a fish
My mouth is above average.Its looks small cuz of my pfl and my big jaw ...

I really do not recommand uue filler for you.
The space between your eye and the supraorbitral rim is too huge, you need supraorbitral rim implant asap
Finally a good answer

The state of these replies, this forum has gone to shit.

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend, socaldude12, Deleted member 9344 and 3 others
It's difficult to asses by only seeing one photo, but in my opinion, there doesn't appear to be a superior sulcus of your eyelid - which would typically be addressed with fat grafting or hyaluronic acid.

In my opinion, I think you may have a mild degree of eyelid ptosis, which is what's causing your upper eyelid to show. This occurs when the levator eye muscle separates from the eyelid, and prevents your eyelid from fully contracting and opening your eye.

This can be fixed with a surgical procedure.

• +1
Reactions: BradAniston
fishing for compliments since months, yet people still replying

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend, IWantToMax and Warlow
fishing for compliments since months, yet people still replying
Why ???? Think about it.I ask u cuz u guys know these things about face and shit.I ve found some pretty good stuff about looksmaxing here.Why I want some compliments from some dudes when irl I get a lot

It's difficult to asses by only seeing one photo, but in my opinion, there doesn't appear to be a superior sulcus of your eyelid - which would typically be addressed with fat grafting or hyaluronic acid.

In my opinion, I think you may have a mild degree of eyelid ptosis, which is what's causing your upper eyelid to show. This occurs when the levator eye muscle separates from the eyelid, and prevents your eyelid from fully contracting and opening your eye.

This can be fixed with a surgical procedure.
Could be ?

That‘s a good eye area

May be? Go to an oculoplastic surgeon for a proper diagnosis.
hey dude, i need a new assessment on my eyes, can i pm?

Too feminine imo
PCT, color contrast and prominent lashes are ideal for both genders. Just because you see it more often on women wearing makeup doesn‘t mean it‘s feminine. Your brows are quite thick too

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
Your eyes are insane top percentile your retarded for wanting to change them. Now maybe you can do something about your brow position they are quite high but if you do something about your eye shape you deserve to be gunned down srs

Your eyes are insane top percentile your retarded for wanting to change them. Now maybe you can do something about your brow position they are quite high but if you do something about your eye shape you deserve to be gunned down srs
Ethnic uee

Look at this street shitter faggot who tries to humble brag JFL

First off your eyes aren't "feminine". You have neutral tilt. You have green eyes. Congratulations. Your eyelid exposure is absolute subhuman, not to mention you're fucking weird looking af. It's over for you street shitter. You and your filtered pics.

PFL needs to be lowered to bring facial fifths into better proportion.

E61E8690 1B9D 4AAF B94B 2A48BCFDEEC1

886D18B6 392E 4D5A A10C D4FB3035336B

The eye spacing would then need to be narrowed a bit.

Edit: I widen the skull/bizygomatic to achieve a similar result to lowering eye spacing.

C9C5721C 175A 4ECA A69B 4C4E800DABD9

Last edited:
So a 99th percentile PFL is not ideal ?
Not if its disproportionate on the face it’s on. Your PFL is throwing your facial fifths off balance.

Last edited:
Your eyes are good man leave them alone

Not if its disproportionate on the face it’s on. Your PFL is throwing your facial fifths off balance.
Your high PFL is only going to be seen as a halo on this forum. In real life, this:

ABD7DB3A DEE9 4CCE BAC2 097A7C78C06B

Looks more harmonious/proportionate than this:

0D6F0818 03F1 4649 B6A3 5E9AD0F0ACAF

Last edited:
Slightly below average looking. They're too round