[Discussion] My face shape

toolateforme

toolateforme

Again hoping that i don't wake up tomorrow..
Gooks aren't that bad looking, relax. He'd only be lusted after because of his white halo. Not because of his actual looks.
Yeah I think its combined.
I wish western people doesnt hate asians this much.

BigBoy

BigBoy

i will never leave my nakama behind
Yeah I think its combined.
I wish western people doesnt hate asians this much.
Western people don't hate Asians. You guys are accepted on the left-wing spectrum for being minorities, and the right-wing spectrum respects you for being the model minority and proving that white privilege doesn't exist. Although we all know it does.

Some people bere don't like Asians, but those are the legitimate racists.

toolateforme

toolateforme

Western people don't hate Asians. You guys are accepted on the left-wing spectrum for being minorities, and the right-wing spectrum respects you for being the model minority and proving that white privilege doesn't exist. Although we all know it does.

Some people bere don't like Asians, but those are the legitimate racists.
No, in terms of looks.
Like asian people thinks average white guy Is like 100times better looking than average asian guy.
Ofc there is hardwired part but I think halo does a role too.
Idk how it goes in west.

Gebirgscel

Gebirgscel

horsedickpilled
If you start balding, it is over

If you can find some good surgeojn who would do Ramus distraction osteogenesis, you could fix your whole lower third
Otoplasty also maybe ?

L

Looksmax305

Mage
I think nobody cares about your retarded comments bro. I am still young so my face is not well developed still. But still i think someone who need to steal others anime profile pictures dont have much better face shape
I’m glad u don’t let loser incels bother you

SayNoToRotting

SayNoToRotting

Zephir
Funny thing he's korean himself
jfl I remember when I jokingly theorized that he either got bullied by asians or that he is asian himself and filled with self hatred.

Never in a million years would I have seriously thought this to be the case.

Gudru

Gudru

Latina Facesitting Alliance (LFA)
jfl I remember when I jokingly theorized that he either got bullied by asians or that he is asian himself and filled with self hatred.

He's just extremely insecure from what I"ve noticed

BigBoy

BigBoy

i will never leave my nakama behind

He hates other gooks because he's a gook. In his mind they're all ugly and it's over for him since he wants to date Stacy pussy.

How did you not know? He always says he's a gook. And his posts aren't structured as a white man hating on ethnics.

H

her

Zephir
He hates other gooks because he's a gook. In his mind they're all ugly and it's over for him since he wants to date Stacy pussy.

How did you not know? He always says he's a gook. And his posts aren't structured as a white man hating on ethnics.
So he's basically Elliot Rodger.

toolateforme

toolateforme

You are a weird ass guy

Aren't you the one trashing on gooks all the time?
Yes I did. But I'm asian myself.
Asians are ugly as sin. Bottom of the aesthetic hierarchy. On average we look down syndrome and maxilla looks like crouzon syndrome.
Like this there are some biologically ugly part of asians, but there are white worshipping halo on asia here too.
Average whites are enough to be god. Like average white is 100 times valuable than average gooks.
I'm just curious if this goes same in west. Because in asia its combined with halo too. I wanna know the objective beauty hierarchy.
He's just extremely insecure from what I"ve noticed
I'm not just insecure, everytime I go out I notice extremely flat tank squelched faces like me. My side profile is default there. Literally 98percent of people are looking like that. I hate my own race. Its hardwired beauty standard and I didnt choose my race when I've born so I think hating gook face is absolutely rightful and objective.

Thushespokeofit

Thushespokeofit

Banned
You're blonde you'll be alright

B

Bigballs

Banned
I have the exact same face shape as this dude. It's very rare I have hardly ever seen any other man with this headshape. Never IRL. It's a death sentence for me though cause I'm balding. My jaw is actually pretty wide and yours is fine as well, but because it tapers to the chin you'll always look like a massive chinned/narrow jaw twat in close up frontal pictures. No offense too you though, you're not a bad looking guys at all. I just think everyone with this face shape looks like a tool in a selfie.

eyes

eyes

6'8 Subhuman high e cyclop
Holy shit thoes kiost

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 2)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Sal123 Looksmaxing 27
mikeock Looksmaxing 9
Lifewasted Looksmaxing 52